Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Multicultural Dinners

There is a whole world of delicious foods and flavours just waiting to be tasted and explored! Back to Article

benny12se
benny12se wrote:
2014-03-26 00:05:02 -0700

i am thanking Dr. Ekaka from the ekakaspelltemple at yah ##### for the love spell he did for me, he brought my ex boyfriend that i love so much that i have tried everything i can to get him back he brought him back to me within 24hours after i contacted him i am really happy with the love spell he did for me all thanks to him for taken his time to help me and to give good result that i really need to me without taken my time and without any delay my heart is really filled with joy and excitemen

JennyD

CandyDreamer wrote:
2013-11-27 13:47:26 -0800

Yum!

neuro5
neuro5 wrote:
2013-11-27 13:45:47 -0800

My mom makes that stuff. It's horrible. Smells awful too.

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-11-27 13:44:20 -0800

great

ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-27 13:43:10 -0800

Cool! smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-05 16:47:47 -0800

spamming again? seriously go to the chat room

rithma

slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-08-28 15:07:24 -0700

ewwwwwww

marby
marby wrote:
2013-07-30 18:25:11 -0700

I like lots of different ethnic foods!

littlemillennium
littlemillennium wrote:
2013-07-26 01:55:57 -0700

Looks like you are a specialist on this because you just made it so easy to be with you, motivated me to learn more on the subject! I would love to try any of these recipes. Thanks for sharing.

Capius_2513498
Capius_2513498 wrote:
2013-07-07 04:00:31 -0700

Curry is really good!

Jovi13
Jovi13 wrote:
2013-06-11 19:43:20 -0700

Lenda7,I agree with you.I wouldn't want to eat of those either honestly.

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_banana bread - micro
Wintery recipes to warm you up after a fun-filled day in the snow or soothe you through a pesky c...
Micro_milk flutes - micro
Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party!
Micro_candied nuts - micro
One of the best parts of Christmas is giving thoughtful gifts to friends, family and people who t...
Micro_turkey tacos - micro
Everyone loves Thanksgiving dinner, but the never-ending turkey leftovers are a little less lovable!

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.