Comments

Make Your Own Perfume

Do you find that all the fragrances at the store just don’t smell right? They’re too sweet or too musty or just not right for you. Well, you don’t have to rely on the scents you find at the store. You can make it yourself! Back to Article

peaches209
peaches209 wrote:
2013-08-29 18:24:45 -0700

can u be my bff

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-29 08:18:54 -0700

NIce

slushpuppy20_2542966
slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-08-29 08:18:21 -0700

does it really smell good????

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-08-29 08:17:14 -0700

hi

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-08-29 08:17:05 -0700

coool lol maybe i can visit your store lol haha

princess subrina
princess subrina wrote:
2013-08-26 08:53:59 -0700

this mean i can open my own store huraah smile Thanks Kidsworld

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 08:31:55 -0700

Cool

cuteness6
cuteness6 wrote:
2013-08-26 08:31:06 -0700

cool!!

mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy wrote:
2013-08-21 14:09:48 -0700

this is a great article. most of the time my mom is allergic to perfumes so we can make our own! also most perfumes are too strong. i prefer body mist.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-19 14:22:37 -0700

yay perfume

1zo9
1zo9 wrote:
2013-08-17 16:27:47 -0700

actually read the article

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-16 23:00:05 -0700

smells good, But my mom wont quite let me, im sure smile

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-08-16 13:55:03 -0700

i didnt read the article but i does think that the chocolate and vanillas perfume would be awesome and sorry if this isnt what the articles about Blush

MrRightloveboo
MrRightloveboo wrote:
2013-08-15 09:54:35 -0700

OH IM A GIRLIE GIRL WANNA BE FRIENDS

Leilah303
Leilah303 wrote:
2013-08-03 18:06:44 -0700

like it. cool. not a girlie girl, but i could still make
one for my mom. eh

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:56:58 -0700

I am alone aunt I. Uh! I was speaking to myself anyway. by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:55:23 -0700

Who ever is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:54:59 -0700

Anyway Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:54:03 -0700

I have to try this! I have just 1 question. Do u get Jojoba oil in Goa? Well lets see!

JordanCoolgirl
JordanCoolgirl wrote:
2013-07-18 18:51:46 -0700

i have 2 try this new school purfume yahh

Poll-fragrance

What's Your Favorite Smell?

• I like to smell my grandma's cookies coming fresh out of the oven.
  • I like how outside smells right after a rain storm.
  • I really like the smell of new tennis shoes.
  • I like the smell of nail polish.

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_top10valentines-micro
If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to pro...
Micro_ss_micro
Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! ...
Micro_green_micro
There’s been a boom of natural and organic beauty products over the past few years that makes it ...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??