Comments

Make Your Own Perfume

Do you find that all the fragrances at the store just don’t smell right? They’re too sweet or too musty or just not right for you. Well, you don’t have to rely on the scents you find at the store. You can make it yourself! Back to Article

peaches209
peaches209 wrote:
2013-08-29 18:24:45 -0700

can u be my bff

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-29 08:18:54 -0700

NIce

slushpuppy20_2542966
slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-08-29 08:18:21 -0700

does it really smell good????

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-08-29 08:17:14 -0700

hi

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-08-29 08:17:05 -0700

coool lol maybe i can visit your store lol haha

princess subrina
princess subrina wrote:
2013-08-26 08:53:59 -0700

this mean i can open my own store huraah smile Thanks Kidsworld

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 08:31:55 -0700

Cool

cuteness6
cuteness6 wrote:
2013-08-26 08:31:06 -0700

cool!!

mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy wrote:
2013-08-21 14:09:48 -0700

this is a great article. most of the time my mom is allergic to perfumes so we can make our own! also most perfumes are too strong. i prefer body mist.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-19 14:22:37 -0700

yay perfume

1zo9
1zo9 wrote:
2013-08-17 16:27:47 -0700

actually read the article

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-16 23:00:05 -0700

smells good, But my mom wont quite let me, im sure smile

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-08-16 13:55:03 -0700

i didnt read the article but i does think that the chocolate and vanillas perfume would be awesome and sorry if this isnt what the articles about Blush

MrRightloveboo
MrRightloveboo wrote:
2013-08-15 09:54:35 -0700

OH IM A GIRLIE GIRL WANNA BE FRIENDS

Leilah303
Leilah303 wrote:
2013-08-03 18:06:44 -0700

like it. cool. not a girlie girl, but i could still make
one for my mom. eh

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:56:58 -0700

I am alone aunt I. Uh! I was speaking to myself anyway. by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:55:23 -0700

Who ever is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:54:59 -0700

Anyway Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:54:03 -0700

I have to try this! I have just 1 question. Do u get Jojoba oil in Goa? Well lets see!

JordanCoolgirl
JordanCoolgirl wrote:
2013-07-18 18:51:46 -0700

i have 2 try this new school purfume yahh

Poll-fragrance

What's Your Favorite Smell?

• I like to smell my grandma's cookies coming fresh out of the oven.
  • I like how outside smells right after a rain storm.
  • I really like the smell of new tennis shoes.
  • I like the smell of nail polish.

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_top10valentines-micro
If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to pro...
Micro_ss_micro
Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! ...
Micro_green_micro
There’s been a boom of natural and organic beauty products over the past few years that makes it ...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour