Comments

Make Your Own Perfume

Do you find that all the fragrances at the store just don’t smell right? They’re too sweet or too musty or just not right for you. Well, you don’t have to rely on the scents you find at the store. You can make it yourself! Back to Article

slushpuppy20_2542966
slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-08-29 08:18:21 -0700

does it really smell good????

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-08-29 08:17:14 -0700

hi

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-08-29 08:17:05 -0700

coool lol maybe i can visit your store lol haha

princess subrina
princess subrina wrote:
2013-08-26 08:53:59 -0700

this mean i can open my own store huraah smile Thanks Kidsworld

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 08:31:55 -0700

Cool

cuteness6
cuteness6 wrote:
2013-08-26 08:31:06 -0700

cool!!

mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy wrote:
2013-08-21 14:09:48 -0700

this is a great article. most of the time my mom is allergic to perfumes so we can make our own! also most perfumes are too strong. i prefer body mist.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-19 14:22:37 -0700

yay perfume

1zo9
1zo9 wrote:
2013-08-17 16:27:47 -0700

actually read the article

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-16 23:00:05 -0700

smells good, But my mom wont quite let me, im sure smile

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-08-16 13:55:03 -0700

i didnt read the article but i does think that the chocolate and vanillas perfume would be awesome and sorry if this isnt what the articles about Blush

MrRightloveboo
MrRightloveboo wrote:
2013-08-15 09:54:35 -0700

OH IM A GIRLIE GIRL WANNA BE FRIENDS

Leilah303
Leilah303 wrote:
2013-08-03 18:06:44 -0700

like it. cool. not a girlie girl, but i could still make
one for my mom. eh

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:56:58 -0700

I am alone aunt I. Uh! I was speaking to myself anyway. by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:55:23 -0700

Who ever is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:54:59 -0700

Anyway Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:54:03 -0700

I have to try this! I have just 1 question. Do u get Jojoba oil in Goa? Well lets see!

JordanCoolgirl
JordanCoolgirl wrote:
2013-07-18 18:51:46 -0700

i have 2 try this new school purfume yahh

animallover222
animallover222 wrote:
2013-07-18 17:15:01 -0700

Must try this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

QueenG
QueenG wrote:
2013-07-12 10:37:06 -0700

I have to try this!!!!!!!!
But one question Is there an article about how to get natural Highlights for people with black hair??

Poll-fragrance

What's Your Favorite Smell?

• I like to smell my grandma's cookies coming fresh out of the oven.
  • I like how outside smells right after a rain storm.
  • I really like the smell of new tennis shoes.
  • I like the smell of nail polish.

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_top10valentines-micro
If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to pro...
Micro_ss_micro
Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! ...
Micro_green_micro
There’s been a boom of natural and organic beauty products over the past few years that makes it ...

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!