Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Make Your Own Perfume

Do you find that all the fragrances at the store just don’t smell right? They’re too sweet or too musty or just not right for you. Well, you don’t have to rely on the scents you find at the store. You can make it yourself! Back to Article

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:54:59 -0700

Anyway Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roshnirockit
roshnirockit wrote:
2013-07-24 08:54:03 -0700

I have to try this! I have just 1 question. Do u get Jojoba oil in Goa? Well lets see!

JordanCoolgirl
JordanCoolgirl wrote:
2013-07-18 18:51:46 -0700

i have 2 try this new school purfume yahh

animallover222
animallover222 wrote:
2013-07-18 17:15:01 -0700

Must try this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

QueenG
QueenG wrote:
2013-07-12 10:37:06 -0700

I have to try this!!!!!!!!
But one question Is there an article about how to get natural Highlights for people with black hair??

mbc289
mbc289 wrote:
2013-07-10 13:30:52 -0700

I am so going to have to try this smile

AliceStar123

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-05 16:41:07 -0700

I wuz just looking up how o make perfume the other day. smile

Krisisawesome
Krisisawesome wrote:
2013-07-05 16:40:06 -0700

because its creative... why did i read this...

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-05 06:19:43 -0700

i'm gonna try this.

cuitytwinkle
cuitytwinkle wrote:
2013-06-28 03:42:41 -0700

hmmmmmmmmmmmm ithik it is great

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-06-27 21:48:56 -0700

Um...perfumes r available in the markets y to waste time and make perfume at home Frustrated Confused hmm...anyways.... nice article Wink

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-06-27 09:23:19 -0700

im gonna try this

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-06-27 09:08:02 -0700

honestly theres something called the mall u go there and buy things like.. perfume and body mist and clothes and shoes and etc. duhhh smile

ducktapebow1
ducktapebow1 wrote:
2013-06-27 08:40:34 -0700

saooo thts cool

lottie01
lottie01 wrote:
2013-06-27 07:53:04 -0700

I Love making perfume Its really easy for me smile

kiwinana12
kiwinana12 wrote:
2013-06-24 09:46:32 -0700

how much does the oil cost?

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-06-24 02:11:41 -0700

I tried making perfumes, too but it didn't go well.

Poll-fragrance

What's Your Favorite Smell?

• I like to smell my grandma's cookies coming fresh out of the oven.
  • I like how outside smells right after a rain storm.
  • I really like the smell of new tennis shoes.
  • I like the smell of nail polish.

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_top10valentines-micro
If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to pro...
Micro_ss_micro
Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! ...
Micro_green_micro
There’s been a boom of natural and organic beauty products over the past few years that makes it ...

Random in the forums

shadowcyn
shadowcyn posted in Say Anything:
i hope most of my friends dont see this, but i doo!!
reply less than a minute
Scourgeheart
Ok, this is actually very accurate. Though, I will point out that I have been on here for almost 4 years, and I feel like the level between boys and girls is fairly equal. I will say, that recently, I believe there have been more girl newbies, but the matter of who you see around most, it cuts pretty close to a tie
turtleygleeky02
So, this may be akward... but does anyone else physicly pleasure themselves?? Please reply.
Boysrock50
"Demix" wrote: 6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. Guess who has always had a Lamborghini as a pic :D
reply about 1 hour
Luna2
Luna2 posted in General:
So school for 2014 has ended and a lot of you have probably had your graduation. I had mine and hugged all my friends at the end and cried afterwards. I was wondering, who else has cried at or after their graduation? It's actually sad because you realise you're probably never going back there again and if you were in Primary School and most of or even all of your friends are going to different high schools, you're probably never going to see them at school again.
reply about 1 hour