Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

5 Winter Hats We Love

From faux fur to knit, from colorful to neutral, we scouted the best hats to top off your winter wardrobe and keep you warm. You'll love them! Back to Article

-WonderStruck;

omg i like number one the most and number 5 its cute though

Brain. Dead. x)
Brain. Dead. x) wrote:
2013-01-23 18:58:00 -0800

#Knit Berets---
#Animal Hats---
STRAIGHT SWAG MAN!! OhEmGee i got like 16 berets (a lot of colors ) and 28 animal hats. ( i just counted )

lolgirl123890
lolgirl123890 wrote:
2013-01-23 18:04:39 -0800

I have 0 and all the stars up there r amazing.....!!!

-LifeGoesOn;

Jessica Baylin_1564350 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:54:52 -0800

I cant believe Ke$ha wasnt on there with her Spirit Hoodie

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:31:47 -0800

I hate faux fur hats Frustrated bleh

lolbabygirl1234
lolbabygirl1234 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:00:11 -0800

I like animal hats

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-01-23 13:25:16 -0800

knited hats awesome

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-01-23 10:59:14 -0800

The animal hats are so fuzzy!

Poll-hotwinterdrink

What hot beverage do you enjoy most in the winter?

• Hot Cocoa
  • Tea
  • Hot Apple Cider
  • Coffee

Micro_carrie-micro
Kidzworld gets the deets from AnnaSophia Robb the teen star of the new CW series The Carrie Diaries
Micro_micro
Our favorite winter trends -- what's hot right now: animal print, studding, leather, colorful bla...
Micro_cold-weather-coats-micro
Winter is here & temperatures are dropping. While some snow-lovers are cheering, sun worshipp...
Micro_jt_fedora_micro
Ditch the baseball cap and beanie and get ready for some real style. Get the lowdown on hat style...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance