Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

5 Winter Hats We Love

From faux fur to knit, from colorful to neutral, we scouted the best hats to top off your winter wardrobe and keep you warm. You'll love them! Back to Article

-WonderStruck;

omg i like number one the most and number 5 its cute though

Brain. Dead. x)
Brain. Dead. x) wrote:
2013-01-23 18:58:00 -0800

#Knit Berets---
#Animal Hats---
STRAIGHT SWAG MAN!! OhEmGee i got like 16 berets (a lot of colors ) and 28 animal hats. ( i just counted )

lolgirl123890
lolgirl123890 wrote:
2013-01-23 18:04:39 -0800

I have 0 and all the stars up there r amazing.....!!!

-LifeGoesOn;

Jessica Baylin_1564350 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:54:52 -0800

I cant believe Ke$ha wasnt on there with her Spirit Hoodie

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:31:47 -0800

I hate faux fur hats Frustrated bleh

lolbabygirl1234
lolbabygirl1234 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:00:11 -0800

I like animal hats

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-01-23 13:25:16 -0800

knited hats awesome

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-01-23 10:59:14 -0800

The animal hats are so fuzzy!

Poll-hotwinterdrink

What hot beverage do you enjoy most in the winter?

• Hot Cocoa
  • Tea
  • Hot Apple Cider
  • Coffee

Micro_carrie-micro
Kidzworld gets the deets from AnnaSophia Robb the teen star of the new CW series The Carrie Diaries
Micro_micro
Our favorite winter trends -- what's hot right now: animal print, studding, leather, colorful bla...
Micro_cold-weather-coats-micro
Winter is here & temperatures are dropping. While some snow-lovers are cheering, sun worshipp...
Micro_jt_fedora_micro
Ditch the baseball cap and beanie and get ready for some real style. Get the lowdown on hat style...

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D