Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

5 Winter Hats We Love

From faux fur to knit, from colorful to neutral, we scouted the best hats to top off your winter wardrobe and keep you warm. You'll love them! Back to Article

-WonderStruck;

omg i like number one the most and number 5 its cute though

Brain. Dead. x)
Brain. Dead. x) wrote:
2013-01-23 18:58:00 -0800

#Knit Berets---
#Animal Hats---
STRAIGHT SWAG MAN!! OhEmGee i got like 16 berets (a lot of colors ) and 28 animal hats. ( i just counted )

lolgirl123890
lolgirl123890 wrote:
2013-01-23 18:04:39 -0800

I have 0 and all the stars up there r amazing.....!!!

-LifeGoesOn;

Jessica Baylin_1564350 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:54:52 -0800

I cant believe Ke$ha wasnt on there with her Spirit Hoodie

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:31:47 -0800

I hate faux fur hats Frustrated bleh

lolbabygirl1234
lolbabygirl1234 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:00:11 -0800

I like animal hats

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-01-23 13:25:16 -0800

knited hats awesome

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-01-23 10:59:14 -0800

The animal hats are so fuzzy!

Poll-hotwinterdrink

What hot beverage do you enjoy most in the winter?

• Hot Cocoa
  • Tea
  • Hot Apple Cider
  • Coffee

Micro_carrie-micro
Kidzworld gets the deets from AnnaSophia Robb the teen star of the new CW series The Carrie Diaries
Micro_micro
Our favorite winter trends -- what's hot right now: animal print, studding, leather, colorful bla...
Micro_cold-weather-coats-micro
Winter is here & temperatures are dropping. While some snow-lovers are cheering, sun worshipp...
Micro_jt_fedora_micro
Ditch the baseball cap and beanie and get ready for some real style. Get the lowdown on hat style...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.