Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Gain Self Confidence?

Pushover asks: I’ve been nice to people all my life and all they’ve done is take advantage of me. Some have broken my heart. I’m tired of living with low self-esteem and playing the victim all my life. How can I gain self confidence? Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:40:25 -0700

Wish I had confidence in performing

masterblaster123
masterblaster123 wrote:
2013-11-29 06:25:20 -0800

Yes that may be true but the fact of the matter is nobody is perfect. Everyone has flaws and everyone has perfections. That's just life,

masterblaster123
masterblaster123 wrote:
2013-11-29 06:23:02 -0800

you except the love and respect you think you deserve. Maybe the love and respect you think you deserve,is just a small portion of what you really deserve. Maybe you should find some people who will love and respect you the way you deserve. Trust me it helps. I've tried it.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-28 22:42:04 -0800

I do. confidence helps me move on.

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 22:37:56 -0800

Hmm.... I don't think anyone actually truly has confidence in themselves, it seems like everyone always hate at least a few things about themselves

emorainbows66
emorainbows66 wrote:
2013-09-22 15:11:32 -0700

I've tried loving myself and tried thinking positive about myself but I can never ever truly think I'm awesome the way I am, and not to mention the fact that everyday almost everyone points out something bad about me.

Mezmerized
Mezmerized wrote:
2013-07-28 22:27:48 -0700

No one actually has confidence, it's just a matter of portaying it.

giantsjetsmets
giantsjetsmets wrote:
2013-05-28 05:12:39 -0700

Exactly ive never had a real gf but i just say they dont deserve peopel lole me

youcancallmebacon_2367507
youcancallmebacon_2367507 wrote:
2013-05-28 05:05:11 -0700

Yo, if you get rejected, bounce back up again. I've been turned down time and again, but I just brush it off and move on. Don't wear your heart on your sleeve: rather, lock it within the chambers of your psyche. Power to you.

ben.music_1725016
ben.music_1725016 wrote:
2013-05-21 14:55:55 -0700

I am getting over it and in different circumstances Wink

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-30 14:40:31 -0700

Whenever I feel confidence someone always comes and knocks me down.

cutest_gurl_eva
cutest_gurl_eva wrote:
2013-04-16 19:56:22 -0700

personally I wish I was someone else....
all my life people have hurt me and broken me.

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 11:01:32 -0700

I'm about as self confident as an elk trapped in a cage of 2333333333333333 cheetahs.

SilmiS
SilmiS wrote:
2013-04-11 23:32:43 -0700

But, I'm so embarrassed with my friends, even though I believe in myself, but it was only briefly

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-26 06:00:43 -0700

I have Self confident c;

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-03-26 04:16:30 -0700

I'm Self Confindent.
All You Do Is Belive In Yourself c:

everythinggoes
everythinggoes wrote:
2013-03-25 22:56:56 -0700

If someone kicks you down pick your brave self up and think "your words and actions don't affect me." say it out loud. Yes its scary I have had it happen to me too. But don't let other people's actions get you down. Keep your head held high.

bambec
bambec wrote:
2013-02-23 20:50:56 -0800

I have the same problem too!!

aprils cool12
aprils cool12 wrote:
2013-02-14 22:01:04 -0800

ya so am i

countryboys
countryboys wrote:
2013-02-14 21:59:36 -0800

im bord

F1022091345875

How Self-Confident Are You?

• I love myself, totally!
  • I am down with me, but there's always room for improvement.
  • So what if I don't fit in? Uniqueness is where it's at, baby!
  • I'd give anything to be someone else.

Micro_confidence micro
Don't let the turkeys get you down... Here are 5 teen-tested, teen approved ways to boost your co...
Micro_shy_micro
shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the cla...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I have low self-esteem and my classmates’ teasing doesn’t help. I know I'm not ugly, but no one e...

FeatheryOne
I'm sorry but if you're not over 12 you're going to have to stay in some sort of limits; do you understand the threats out there?
kuzivakwashe
hi i think we all say our parents treat us like babies. i am 12 years old and i am still mumys baby. our parents will always be there to catch us. sometimes i think i am treated like a baby. i think we are still young to be saying we are now grown ups. i hope that helped
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow posted in Style:
Well first of all, I understand what you're saying.  You want to be well dressed like them, Am I right? First, it doesn't matter what you dress like.. long as you being yourself. You don't have to be insecure of what you wear because you are perfect just the way you are. Don't worry about how they dress or what they even get. Be who you are. That's what makes you unique. If you still want to just dress up like them or buy better clothes then look in stores or discuss it with your parents an they might just have an idea. You might be younger than them, but at least you are being who you were born to be, which is you. Don't ever feel bad about yourself. Clothes are just clothes. Nothing different.
e_stunner
e_stunner posted in Style:
I'm 2 years younger than my seniors in school.I never really cared about how i looked but when i saw their online pictures i saw how well dressed they were.I started feeling insecure and hating every outifit i wore.I want not to care but i can't.Help me!
heyitsangel
My mom& dad still treats me like a baby too because I have only just turend 13 on september 8th  I just want to be independence too and I do the same  I talk to them and they always say I'm not ready to be independence  and then say I have to wait till I'm 15 or 16.