Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Gain Self Confidence?

Pushover asks: I’ve been nice to people all my life and all they’ve done is take advantage of me. Some have broken my heart. I’m tired of living with low self-esteem and playing the victim all my life. How can I gain self confidence? Back to Article

aprils cool12
aprils cool12 wrote:
2013-02-14 21:58:07 -0800

lol

Twisted_Vixen
Twisted_Vixen wrote:
2013-02-14 21:54:02 -0800

Aye countryboy add her and stop spamming my notifications before i delete you its annoying -.--

countryboys

aprils cool12 wrote:
2013-02-14 21:40:05 -0800

who?

countryboys
countryboys wrote:
2013-02-14 21:37:56 -0800

Are we dateing yea are no

aprils cool12
aprils cool12 wrote:
2013-02-14 21:29:31 -0800

i need a lot of confident because i have the biggest stage frights and i don't know what to do?

superstar_02
superstar_02 wrote:
2013-02-10 16:18:39 -0800

you have to toughen up a little and learn to say no.

I have a friend who can never say no and she always regrets it because her feelings get hurt.i told her to say "NO!!" every once in a while and she has been and she is doing much better and her self esteem is growing a little every day.you should do the same.

TGirl

gymnastk4560
gymnastk4560 wrote:
2013-02-03 15:53:13 -0800

Don't let people use you. If people use you they aren't true friends.

pitbull22
pitbull22 wrote:
2013-02-01 21:04:36 -0800

its doesn't matter how is mean or anything or people who look down on you. What matters is the people who like u like your friends.

softbunny11
softbunny11 wrote:
2013-02-01 18:00:32 -0800

i just dont listen to people who puts me down

softbunny11
softbunny11 wrote:
2013-02-01 17:59:38 -0800

dont let her get the upper hand if she puts you down just dont listen

puffles924
puffles924 wrote:
2013-01-29 10:04:47 -0800

my sister always puts me down

sweetlysweet100
sweetlysweet100 wrote:
2013-01-28 18:37:50 -0800

i try and think of good things about myself but then i feel like im bragging

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-01-28 15:32:42 -0800

same here

F1022091345875

How Self-Confident Are You?

• I love myself, totally!
  • I am down with me, but there's always room for improvement.
  • So what if I don't fit in? Uniqueness is where it's at, baby!
  • I'd give anything to be someone else.