Well, First of all, lemme clear that the method described isn't somethin' that came in ma mind and I wrote it. It's my own, personalized way of studying and I always follow it!
Here are the steps to come first (perhaps, if u truly try it) in ur class-
1. Keep yourself updated 'bout when the exam is scheduled to happen. This will help you b prepared whenever exams strike your head!
2. Always keep your books in groups of subjects.This will help u find books whenever needed without delay. Often, delay in finding books washes away all the excitement to study (if u really have).
3. Before exams strike, make a list of all the prescribed chapters that are gonna come in your exam.
4. Study whenever you like. I prefer studying almost a week before the exams. Early studying may have no effect as on the actual day you may forget all what you've learnt.
5. Whenever you finish preparing for a certain chapter, mark a tick against its name in your list. It helps a lot to give you some relief.
6. Never study waking up late at nights. It just disturbs your sleep. Remember, you need a sound sleep of 6-7 hours every night to do your best the next day.
7. Always take breaks while studying. I take a break every 2 hours for 'bout 30 mins. Never think that watching TV during exams will hamper your studies. It doesn't! Watch TV, but to some extent.
I hope these tips shall improve your examination performance each time you practice them. I practice them myself. And believe me, I come first in my class each year.
omgm any gret
You call someone ugly but that doesn't make them pretty
you call someone black but that doesn't make them white
you call someone dumb but that doesn't make them smart
It only makes them much more hurt and makes you feel better but what if someone called you these things, how does that make you feel!!!
"Matrixhacker" wrote:As the Earth cooled, cells came to be via chemical reactions creating DNA and RNA (double displacement) Well then please, bring this home for me. Tie a bow around all this. How does this relate to what we were talking about?