Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

DIY Keepsake Books

Need a safe place to store some secret things? What about your bookshelf? May not seem like the most secret of places, until you have a Hideaway Book. Dig out the pages of a damaged or used hardback book and you have a secret stash box to store your secrets. Back to Article

xXTyIsMineXx
xXTyIsMineXx wrote:
2014-06-23 06:04:23 -0700

Dang man, now I have to go find a book at a yard sale, cause i'm not gonna waste a good book.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-05 15:31:57 -0700

I already know bout this

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:37:19 -0700

Neat idea but I'd have to go find a crappy book at a yard sale. You wouldn't want to mess up a good book.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-08 10:25:23 -0700

I'm not wasting a good book but this is a great idea!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-08 10:25:22 -0700

I'm not wasting a good book but this is a great idea!

kiwinana12

love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-06 15:09:56 -0700

I love DIY's!! smile

tysheep
tysheep wrote:
2013-03-21 19:27:02 -0700

Cool! I think i'll try that! I can just steal a dictionary from english class! lol

tbug01
tbug01 wrote:
2013-03-16 10:23:18 -0700

Cool I made one its really cool! I use it during class so I can act like I am reading but I really have my ipod in the space and am texting people! its smart!

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-12 10:39:24 -0700

cool smile

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-02-22 05:00:10 -0800

I'veseen this in Art Attack every saturday and sunday at 7:30 pm (indias time) only on disney channel Wink Tongue Big Grin

Cielososweet

these r cool

joycelyn2002
joycelyn2002 wrote:
2013-02-16 23:52:23 -0800

cool

Poll-topsecret

Where Do You Keep Your Secrets?

• I have a top secret diary where I keep all my secrets. It has a lock so don't even think about it!
  • I keep my secrets with my friends, they know everything.
  • I don't have any secrets. I'm an open book!
  • I have a few I share with friends or family, but mainly I keep them to myself.

Micro_micro-spyshoe
Do you need to share a secret message with a friend? Are the notes you pass in class being seen b...
Micro_topteenbooksfor2012-micro
There's nothing better than curling up by the fire with a good book. If you're looking for recomm...
Micro_micro_writing
November is Novel Writing Month where thousands of people write millions of words. It’s a time wh...
A shipwreck thought to have gold worth hundreds of millions of dollars on board has been found in...

Random in the forums

shae508
shae508 posted in General:
OOOOOoooohhhh You had toooo.. -starts music- IM ONLY HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply less than a minute
Dragongirl134
Dragongirl134 posted in Food:
noodles, celery, and juice
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "WhiteIrishRose" wrote:  I mean think about it once we where all just clumps of sells, and now we are walking talking, and breathing. That's not a miracle, it's the result of natural processes that have been understood in great detail for some time now. Dude it's totally miracles. You really think SCIENCE can turn CELLS into PEOPLE???
amazing_tiger
amazing_tiger posted in Debating:
"egyptiscool" wrote: "amazing_tiger" wrote: I know I can understand yours... I'm not completely afraid of it but I absolutely hate it except it's not because i find it gross i's just because i feel empathy for the person throwing up and i hate doing it myself it's uncomfortable  Yeah I am the same, but I hate the look of it and so do I it is so uncomfortable... I was like that last night... I ate something yesterday that me feel unwell...
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in Debating:
"amazing_tiger" wrote:I know I can understand yours... I'm not completely afraid of it but I absolutely hate itexcept it's not because i find it gross i's just because i feel empathy for the person throwing up and i hate doing it myself it's uncomfortable