Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

DIY Keepsake Books

Need a safe place to store some secret things? What about your bookshelf? May not seem like the most secret of places, until you have a Hideaway Book. Dig out the pages of a damaged or used hardback book and you have a secret stash box to store your secrets. Back to Article

xXTyIsMineXx
xXTyIsMineXx wrote:
2014-06-23 06:04:23 -0700

Dang man, now I have to go find a book at a yard sale, cause i'm not gonna waste a good book.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-05 15:31:57 -0700

I already know bout this

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:37:19 -0700

Neat idea but I'd have to go find a crappy book at a yard sale. You wouldn't want to mess up a good book.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-08 10:25:23 -0700

I'm not wasting a good book but this is a great idea!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-08 10:25:22 -0700

I'm not wasting a good book but this is a great idea!

kiwinana12

love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-06 15:09:56 -0700

I love DIY's!! smile

tysheep
tysheep wrote:
2013-03-21 19:27:02 -0700

Cool! I think i'll try that! I can just steal a dictionary from english class! lol

tbug01
tbug01 wrote:
2013-03-16 10:23:18 -0700

Cool I made one its really cool! I use it during class so I can act like I am reading but I really have my ipod in the space and am texting people! its smart!

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-12 10:39:24 -0700

cool smile

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-02-22 05:00:10 -0800

I'veseen this in Art Attack every saturday and sunday at 7:30 pm (indias time) only on disney channel Wink Tongue Big Grin

Cielososweet

these r cool

joycelyn2002
joycelyn2002 wrote:
2013-02-16 23:52:23 -0800

cool

Poll-topsecret

Where Do You Keep Your Secrets?

• I have a top secret diary where I keep all my secrets. It has a lock so don't even think about it!
  • I keep my secrets with my friends, they know everything.
  • I don't have any secrets. I'm an open book!
  • I have a few I share with friends or family, but mainly I keep them to myself.

Micro_micro-spyshoe
Do you need to share a secret message with a friend? Are the notes you pass in class being seen b...
Micro_topteenbooksfor2012-micro
There's nothing better than curling up by the fire with a good book. If you're looking for recomm...
Micro_micro_writing
November is Novel Writing Month where thousands of people write millions of words. It’s a time wh...
A shipwreck thought to have gold worth hundreds of millions of dollars on board has been found in...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote:A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices Exactly. Those decisions need a bit more objectivity (;
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   Forensic science is largely in its infancy and isn't very reliable. Something like ~0.5% of people convicted are convicted wrongly A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices
jaymir2cool14
jaymir2cool14 posted in Debating:
DEATH PENALTY MY A$$ TURTURE THEM #######
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   You're going to base the life of a potentially innocent man on a "not likely" basis??? No. I wouldn't. Do you even know what it feels like to have a family member murdered? For the first few weeks, oh yes. You want them to die in the worst way possible. But, once you become lucid, you understand what you're actually advocating. If you haven't experienced something yourself, don't say that it is the way that you think it is.
KittySauceGaming
[center][fancypost bgcolor=white bordercolor=orange; orderwidth= ###########################.###########.######################-angel365/animefox.jpg[/fancyimage][font=georgia] Just tesing if this works. I go on WCRPG, and use simple fancyposts. I wonder if this one works on KW!