Comments

DIY Keepsake Books

Need a safe place to store some secret things? What about your bookshelf? May not seem like the most secret of places, until you have a Hideaway Book. Dig out the pages of a damaged or used hardback book and you have a secret stash box to store your secrets. Back to Article

xXTyIsMineXx
xXTyIsMineXx wrote:
2014-06-23 06:04:23 -0700

Dang man, now I have to go find a book at a yard sale, cause i'm not gonna waste a good book.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-05 15:31:57 -0700

I already know bout this

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:37:19 -0700

Neat idea but I'd have to go find a crappy book at a yard sale. You wouldn't want to mess up a good book.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-08 10:25:23 -0700

I'm not wasting a good book but this is a great idea!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-08 10:25:22 -0700

I'm not wasting a good book but this is a great idea!

kiwinana12

love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-06 15:09:56 -0700

I love DIY's!! smile

tysheep
tysheep wrote:
2013-03-21 19:27:02 -0700

Cool! I think i'll try that! I can just steal a dictionary from english class! lol

tbug01
tbug01 wrote:
2013-03-16 10:23:18 -0700

Cool I made one its really cool! I use it during class so I can act like I am reading but I really have my ipod in the space and am texting people! its smart!

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-12 10:39:24 -0700

cool smile

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-02-22 05:00:10 -0800

I'veseen this in Art Attack every saturday and sunday at 7:30 pm (indias time) only on disney channel Wink Tongue Big Grin

Cielososweet

these r cool

joycelyn2002
joycelyn2002 wrote:
2013-02-16 23:52:23 -0800

cool

Poll-topsecret

Where Do You Keep Your Secrets?

• I have a top secret diary where I keep all my secrets. It has a lock so don't even think about it!
  • I keep my secrets with my friends, they know everything.
  • I don't have any secrets. I'm an open book!
  • I have a few I share with friends or family, but mainly I keep them to myself.

Micro_micro-spyshoe
Do you need to share a secret message with a friend? Are the notes you pass in class being seen b...
Micro_topteenbooksfor2012-micro
There's nothing better than curling up by the fire with a good book. If you're looking for recomm...
Micro_micro_writing
November is Novel Writing Month where thousands of people write millions of words. It’s a time wh...
A shipwreck thought to have gold worth hundreds of millions of dollars on board has been found in...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in General:
"egyptiscool" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "egyptiscool" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "egyptiscool" wrote: you can't "get" a girl to like you but you can be kind just as jordand08 said  You can get a girl not to like you, why not the reverse? they either like you or they don't  Yeah but, you can *make* them like you, per se. okay let's test that theory  How?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in General:
"egyptiscool" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: In my experience, in the time it takes to change one girl's opinion about you, you've missed several opportunities with other girls who are interested in you and are equally compatible potential partners, and there's also a good chance the girl you're trying to convince to like you already likes somebody else, or that you're simply not compatible.  In that case, you wouldn't put forth the effort in the first place, right? I'd rather change one girl's mind, if she's worth it. well as long as a boy is nice i like them  And that has to do with what how?
reply 1 minute
Tyler5868
Tyler5868 posted in Say Anything:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in General:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:In my experience, in the time it takes to change one girl's opinion about you, you've missed several opportunities with other girls who are interested in you and are equally compatible potential partners, and there's also a good chance the girl you're trying to convince to like you already likes somebody else, or that you're simply not compatible.  In that case, you wouldn't put forth the effort in the first place, right? I'd rather change one girl's mind, if she's worth it.