Comments

DIY Keepsake Books

Need a safe place to store some secret things? What about your bookshelf? May not seem like the most secret of places, until you have a Hideaway Book. Dig out the pages of a damaged or used hardback book and you have a secret stash box to store your secrets. Back to Article

xXTyIsMineXx
xXTyIsMineXx wrote:
2014-06-23 06:04:23 -0700

Dang man, now I have to go find a book at a yard sale, cause i'm not gonna waste a good book.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-05 15:31:57 -0700

I already know bout this

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:37:19 -0700

Neat idea but I'd have to go find a crappy book at a yard sale. You wouldn't want to mess up a good book.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-08 10:25:23 -0700

I'm not wasting a good book but this is a great idea!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-08 10:25:22 -0700

I'm not wasting a good book but this is a great idea!

kiwinana12

love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-06 15:09:56 -0700

I love DIY's!! smile

tysheep
tysheep wrote:
2013-03-21 19:27:02 -0700

Cool! I think i'll try that! I can just steal a dictionary from english class! lol

tbug01
tbug01 wrote:
2013-03-16 10:23:18 -0700

Cool I made one its really cool! I use it during class so I can act like I am reading but I really have my ipod in the space and am texting people! its smart!

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-12 10:39:24 -0700

cool smile

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-02-22 05:00:10 -0800

I'veseen this in Art Attack every saturday and sunday at 7:30 pm (indias time) only on disney channel Wink Tongue Big Grin

Cielososweet

these r cool

joycelyn2002
joycelyn2002 wrote:
2013-02-16 23:52:23 -0800

cool

Poll-topsecret

Where Do You Keep Your Secrets?

• I have a top secret diary where I keep all my secrets. It has a lock so don't even think about it!
  • I keep my secrets with my friends, they know everything.
  • I don't have any secrets. I'm an open book!
  • I have a few I share with friends or family, but mainly I keep them to myself.

Micro_micro-spyshoe
Do you need to share a secret message with a friend? Are the notes you pass in class being seen b...
Micro_topteenbooksfor2012-micro
There's nothing better than curling up by the fire with a good book. If you're looking for recomm...
Micro_micro_writing
November is Novel Writing Month where thousands of people write millions of words. It’s a time wh...
A shipwreck thought to have gold worth hundreds of millions of dollars on board has been found in...

Random in the forums

Jolly-Rancher206
 Lotta quick fixes here. "brunt earth, the brunt smell..." You mean burnt, right? "I decided to get to the top...I run up...and grabbed" Tense issues. You should change run to ran. “I had climbed buildings and other stuff” How about other structures? “They all had cuts and bruises covering the surface of their skin.” Could just be nitpicking, but that sounds a bit awkward. I suggest on the skin or you can cut that part out all together. “An intimidating enemy was definitely what I though of at first sight” I'd write, He struck me as an intimidating enemy at first sight. “Purple aura surrounded his body and his hands had the same expect it was amore intense, vibrant purple.” What? I think you accidentally omitted something. You're trying to compare his powers to someone else, right...? "augmented my energy" I know what you're trying to say, but I there are better words. Summoned. Mustered. Magnified. Intensified. There's some other stuff, but nothing major. The only things I'm seeing are awkward wordings. Don't worry to much about grammatical things until you're done with everything. I think it's easier to be able to examine the work in its entirety.
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
O: O: O: O: O: O: O: O: YOUR EVILE? AHHHHHHH
Thunderpandapaw
"Taidoku" wrote:EVEN THOUGH I JUST USED EXCLAMATION MARKS THERE, DOESNT MEAN IM EVIL, BUT IT MEANS YOU TRICKED ME INTO PUTTING EXCLAMATION MARKS, MERE MORTAL Yassss, I am evil. You now know my secret. o.o
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
"Thunderpandapaw" wrote:It's just a chat forum! You can talk about anything you want! :3Sorry, I just like typing with exclamation points.  Exclamations marks are EVILE!!!