Comments

How to Dress Like a Fashion Designer

From Tori Burch to Nanette Lepore and beyond, learn the number one secret of how to dress like a fashion designer. (hint: it's easier than you think.) Back to Article

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-20 10:01:59 -0700

quite cool

MamieTomlinson
MamieTomlinson wrote:
2013-04-28 16:33:45 -0700

haha

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-28 16:28:05 -0700

Good advice for some ppl!
Love

obey_diddyღ
obey_diddyღ wrote:
2013-03-24 03:34:34 -0700

lol...

michelle is awesome
michelle is awesome wrote:
2013-03-22 12:59:18 -0700

Clown i think im am cute in everything i wear cause its what i like and thats all that matters to me. i mean im just a pre teen and i have a right to think what i think

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-03-02 15:11:10 -0800

I just wear what i know looks good on me. Today is Saterday and I am hanging out in what I would call a pretty outfit, plain blue skinny jeans (basic), plain red t-shirt (basic), white, short, knit sweater that you can see through (to dress it up), black high-heels, hair down with brass and red crystal clip, and black statement necklace. I am happy and comfy, and pretty.

llissy2love
llissy2love wrote:
2013-02-13 10:46:03 -0800

everybody says I should be a model but I don't think I am pretty smile

jaireese
jaireese wrote:
2013-02-05 14:28:50 -0800

im pretty but people say im not

livyq2
livyq2 wrote:
2013-02-03 13:50:12 -0800

im kinda confused because i try to be pretty and i think im pretty but alot of people dont i have a red streak in my hair and i wear alot of blue gray red and jean jstuff like jean jackets shorts pants idk what to do

Midapops

Tigerlover3571 wrote:
2013-01-31 14:05:14 -0800

I like my style.

toma toma
toma toma wrote:
2013-01-31 01:56:42 -0800

nice i love fashion smile

sophiaFB
sophiaFB wrote:
2013-01-30 20:38:54 -0800

I love runway fashion Love

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-01-30 11:17:50 -0800

Cool! Wink Tongue

Is Project Runway In or Out?

• Project Runway is totally cool.
  • It's okay.
  • Ick. It's totally out!
  • I've never seen it before.

Micro_2013ggfpolicemicro
Fashion hits and misses from the 2013 Golden Globes: which stars hit the mark and which celebriti...
Micro_carrie-micro
Kidzworld gets the deets from AnnaSophia Robb the teen star of the new CW series The Carrie Diaries
Micro_antm-12-micro
This week on America's Next Top Model College Edition (Cycle 19, Episode 12), the top 3 girls wal...
Micro_sr_micro
Never give up, never give in are words that emerging new fashion designer Samii Ryan live by! Sin...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!