Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Dress Like a Fashion Designer

From Tori Burch to Nanette Lepore and beyond, learn the number one secret of how to dress like a fashion designer. (hint: it's easier than you think.) Back to Article

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-20 10:01:59 -0700

quite cool

MamieTomlinson
MamieTomlinson wrote:
2013-04-28 16:33:45 -0700

haha

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-28 16:28:05 -0700

Good advice for some ppl!
Love

obey_diddyღ
obey_diddyღ wrote:
2013-03-24 03:34:34 -0700

lol...

michelle is awesome
michelle is awesome wrote:
2013-03-22 12:59:18 -0700

Clown i think im am cute in everything i wear cause its what i like and thats all that matters to me. i mean im just a pre teen and i have a right to think what i think

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-03-02 15:11:10 -0800

I just wear what i know looks good on me. Today is Saterday and I am hanging out in what I would call a pretty outfit, plain blue skinny jeans (basic), plain red t-shirt (basic), white, short, knit sweater that you can see through (to dress it up), black high-heels, hair down with brass and red crystal clip, and black statement necklace. I am happy and comfy, and pretty.

llissy2love
llissy2love wrote:
2013-02-13 10:46:03 -0800

everybody says I should be a model but I don't think I am pretty smile

jaireese
jaireese wrote:
2013-02-05 14:28:50 -0800

im pretty but people say im not

livyq2
livyq2 wrote:
2013-02-03 13:50:12 -0800

im kinda confused because i try to be pretty and i think im pretty but alot of people dont i have a red streak in my hair and i wear alot of blue gray red and jean jstuff like jean jackets shorts pants idk what to do

Midapops

Tigerlover3571 wrote:
2013-01-31 14:05:14 -0800

I like my style.

toma toma
toma toma wrote:
2013-01-31 01:56:42 -0800

nice i love fashion smile

sophiaFB
sophiaFB wrote:
2013-01-30 20:38:54 -0800

I love runway fashion Love

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-01-30 11:17:50 -0800

Cool! Wink Tongue

Is Project Runway In or Out?

• Project Runway is totally cool.
  • It's okay.
  • Ick. It's totally out!
  • I've never seen it before.

Micro_2013ggfpolicemicro
Fashion hits and misses from the 2013 Golden Globes: which stars hit the mark and which celebriti...
Micro_carrie-micro
Kidzworld gets the deets from AnnaSophia Robb the teen star of the new CW series The Carrie Diaries
Micro_antm-12-micro
This week on America's Next Top Model College Edition (Cycle 19, Episode 12), the top 3 girls wal...
Micro_sr_micro
Never give up, never give in are words that emerging new fashion designer Samii Ryan live by! Sin...

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?