Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Dress Like a Fashion Designer

From Tori Burch to Nanette Lepore and beyond, learn the number one secret of how to dress like a fashion designer. (hint: it's easier than you think.) Back to Article

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-20 10:01:59 -0700

quite cool

MamieTomlinson
MamieTomlinson wrote:
2013-04-28 16:33:45 -0700

haha

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-28 16:28:05 -0700

Good advice for some ppl!
Love

obey_diddyღ
obey_diddyღ wrote:
2013-03-24 03:34:34 -0700

lol...

michelle is awesome
michelle is awesome wrote:
2013-03-22 12:59:18 -0700

Clown i think im am cute in everything i wear cause its what i like and thats all that matters to me. i mean im just a pre teen and i have a right to think what i think

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-03-02 15:11:10 -0800

I just wear what i know looks good on me. Today is Saterday and I am hanging out in what I would call a pretty outfit, plain blue skinny jeans (basic), plain red t-shirt (basic), white, short, knit sweater that you can see through (to dress it up), black high-heels, hair down with brass and red crystal clip, and black statement necklace. I am happy and comfy, and pretty.

llissy2love
llissy2love wrote:
2013-02-13 10:46:03 -0800

everybody says I should be a model but I don't think I am pretty smile

jaireese
jaireese wrote:
2013-02-05 14:28:50 -0800

im pretty but people say im not

livyq2
livyq2 wrote:
2013-02-03 13:50:12 -0800

im kinda confused because i try to be pretty and i think im pretty but alot of people dont i have a red streak in my hair and i wear alot of blue gray red and jean jstuff like jean jackets shorts pants idk what to do

Midapops

Tigerlover3571 wrote:
2013-01-31 14:05:14 -0800

I like my style.

toma toma
toma toma wrote:
2013-01-31 01:56:42 -0800

nice i love fashion smile

sophiaFB
sophiaFB wrote:
2013-01-30 20:38:54 -0800

I love runway fashion Love

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-01-30 11:17:50 -0800

Cool! Wink Tongue

Is Project Runway In or Out?

• Project Runway is totally cool.
  • It's okay.
  • Ick. It's totally out!
  • I've never seen it before.

Micro_2013ggfpolicemicro
Fashion hits and misses from the 2013 Golden Globes: which stars hit the mark and which celebriti...
Micro_carrie-micro
Kidzworld gets the deets from AnnaSophia Robb the teen star of the new CW series The Carrie Diaries
Micro_antm-12-micro
This week on America's Next Top Model College Edition (Cycle 19, Episode 12), the top 3 girls wal...
Micro_sr_micro
Never give up, never give in are words that emerging new fashion designer Samii Ryan live by! Sin...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D