Comments

How to Dress Like a Fashion Designer

From Tori Burch to Nanette Lepore and beyond, learn the number one secret of how to dress like a fashion designer. (hint: it's easier than you think.) Back to Article

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-20 10:01:59 -0700

quite cool

MamieTomlinson
MamieTomlinson wrote:
2013-04-28 16:33:45 -0700

haha

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-28 16:28:05 -0700

Good advice for some ppl!
Love

obey_diddyღ
obey_diddyღ wrote:
2013-03-24 03:34:34 -0700

lol...

michelle is awesome
michelle is awesome wrote:
2013-03-22 12:59:18 -0700

Clown i think im am cute in everything i wear cause its what i like and thats all that matters to me. i mean im just a pre teen and i have a right to think what i think

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-03-02 15:11:10 -0800

I just wear what i know looks good on me. Today is Saterday and I am hanging out in what I would call a pretty outfit, plain blue skinny jeans (basic), plain red t-shirt (basic), white, short, knit sweater that you can see through (to dress it up), black high-heels, hair down with brass and red crystal clip, and black statement necklace. I am happy and comfy, and pretty.

llissy2love
llissy2love wrote:
2013-02-13 10:46:03 -0800

everybody says I should be a model but I don't think I am pretty smile

jaireese
jaireese wrote:
2013-02-05 14:28:50 -0800

im pretty but people say im not

livyq2
livyq2 wrote:
2013-02-03 13:50:12 -0800

im kinda confused because i try to be pretty and i think im pretty but alot of people dont i have a red streak in my hair and i wear alot of blue gray red and jean jstuff like jean jackets shorts pants idk what to do

Midapops

Tigerlover3571 wrote:
2013-01-31 14:05:14 -0800

I like my style.

toma toma
toma toma wrote:
2013-01-31 01:56:42 -0800

nice i love fashion smile

sophiaFB
sophiaFB wrote:
2013-01-30 20:38:54 -0800

I love runway fashion Love

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-01-30 11:17:50 -0800

Cool! Wink Tongue

Is Project Runway In or Out?

• Project Runway is totally cool.
  • It's okay.
  • Ick. It's totally out!
  • I've never seen it before.

Micro_2013ggfpolicemicro
Fashion hits and misses from the 2013 Golden Globes: which stars hit the mark and which celebriti...
Micro_carrie-micro
Kidzworld gets the deets from AnnaSophia Robb the teen star of the new CW series The Carrie Diaries
Micro_antm-12-micro
This week on America's Next Top Model College Edition (Cycle 19, Episode 12), the top 3 girls wal...
Micro_sr_micro
Never give up, never give in are words that emerging new fashion designer Samii Ryan live by! Sin...

GlimmeringSky16