Comments

How to Dress Like a Fashion Designer

From Tori Burch to Nanette Lepore and beyond, learn the number one secret of how to dress like a fashion designer. (hint: it's easier than you think.) Back to Article

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-20 10:01:59 -0700

quite cool

MamieTomlinson
MamieTomlinson wrote:
2013-04-28 16:33:45 -0700

haha

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-28 16:28:05 -0700

Good advice for some ppl!
Love

obey_diddyღ
obey_diddyღ wrote:
2013-03-24 03:34:34 -0700

lol...

michelle is awesome
michelle is awesome wrote:
2013-03-22 12:59:18 -0700

Clown i think im am cute in everything i wear cause its what i like and thats all that matters to me. i mean im just a pre teen and i have a right to think what i think

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-03-02 15:11:10 -0800

I just wear what i know looks good on me. Today is Saterday and I am hanging out in what I would call a pretty outfit, plain blue skinny jeans (basic), plain red t-shirt (basic), white, short, knit sweater that you can see through (to dress it up), black high-heels, hair down with brass and red crystal clip, and black statement necklace. I am happy and comfy, and pretty.

llissy2love
llissy2love wrote:
2013-02-13 10:46:03 -0800

everybody says I should be a model but I don't think I am pretty smile

jaireese
jaireese wrote:
2013-02-05 14:28:50 -0800

im pretty but people say im not

livyq2
livyq2 wrote:
2013-02-03 13:50:12 -0800

im kinda confused because i try to be pretty and i think im pretty but alot of people dont i have a red streak in my hair and i wear alot of blue gray red and jean jstuff like jean jackets shorts pants idk what to do

Midapops

Tigerlover3571 wrote:
2013-01-31 14:05:14 -0800

I like my style.

toma toma
toma toma wrote:
2013-01-31 01:56:42 -0800

nice i love fashion smile

sophiaFB
sophiaFB wrote:
2013-01-30 20:38:54 -0800

I love runway fashion Love

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-01-30 11:17:50 -0800

Cool! Wink Tongue

Is Project Runway In or Out?

• Project Runway is totally cool.
  • It's okay.
  • Ick. It's totally out!
  • I've never seen it before.

Micro_2013ggfpolicemicro
Fashion hits and misses from the 2013 Golden Globes: which stars hit the mark and which celebriti...
Micro_carrie-micro
Kidzworld gets the deets from AnnaSophia Robb the teen star of the new CW series The Carrie Diaries
Micro_antm-12-micro
This week on America's Next Top Model College Edition (Cycle 19, Episode 12), the top 3 girls wal...
Micro_sr_micro
Never give up, never give in are words that emerging new fashion designer Samii Ryan live by! Sin...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day