Comments

Top 5 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Girlfriend

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Need some help picking out the perfect present? Check out our list of Top 5 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Girlfriend. Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-02-05 16:06:20 -0800

just move and go too another school..other people are not worth your life

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-02-05 16:06:14 -0800

Abby.hearts.yo lol Ikr was thinkin the exact same thing

Abby.hearts.yo
Abby.hearts.yo wrote:
2013-02-05 16:04:52 -0800

Why are people talking about killing themselves when this page is about gifts for ur valentine lol

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-02-05 16:02:56 -0800

I don't really think those are GREAT gifts or anything. I think that flowers and chocolate, is better, to be honest. But it's the thought that counts!

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2013-02-05 16:01:40 -0800

dont kill urself man...that aint smart....

devilgirl2001
devilgirl2001 wrote:
2013-02-05 16:00:20 -0800

same here

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-02-05 15:59:24 -0800

dont kill ur self cuz if u want me too i will be ur valentine

pokegirl101
pokegirl101 wrote:
2013-02-05 15:59:13 -0800

How would want any of that?

nissaanna
nissaanna wrote:
2013-02-05 15:58:59 -0800

Never dont want none of that!!!!! HEART SHAPED CHIPS ALL THE WAYYYY!!!!!!!!

AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns wrote:
2013-02-05 15:42:03 -0800

I wouldn't want any of this O.O Imma just stick with a simple cheap box of chocolates or something O.O

-JustBelieve.
-JustBelieve. wrote:
2013-02-05 15:36:27 -0800

I don't want ANY of that!

Abby.hearts.yo
Abby.hearts.yo wrote:
2013-02-05 15:35:24 -0800

Join my group people in luv❤

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-02-05 15:35:12 -0800

this is such a weird bunch of gifts

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-02-05 15:35:10 -0800

Anderjack ctfu no on e asked you -.-

-judyboo-

BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-02-05 15:32:17 -0800

Yes! Romantic dudes tho.♥ Need me one of dem lol(:

Beautyqueen15
Beautyqueen15 wrote:
2013-02-05 15:09:59 -0800

Gahh................. you are so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! and that is true...... every gurl just want to know she is loved......................... a simple phone call or a walk in the part or nice kiss would work for me......... but earrings are nice tooo..... lol

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-02-05 15:04:42 -0800

Lol aww Caitland I would love to be your valentine (:

Beautyqueen15
Beautyqueen15 wrote:
2013-02-05 15:00:03 -0800

i wish my baby father/boyfriend would buy me something like this!!!!!!!!!1 all his rights would be taken away!!!!!!!1111 he would be sleeping on the couch and without a valentine

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_valentine's bf-micro
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and although everyone knows that girls want gifts for Valentine’s...
Micro_gavin-colbie-micro
Kidzworld was in the audience for a special press performance of “We Both Know” performed by Gavi...
Micro_top10valentinesdates-micro
If you’ve been struck by cupid’s arrow, you know that Valentine’s Day is all about spoiling your ...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_kitchen micro
Make Valentine’s Day a little sweeter with these tasty gift ideas. Kidzworld has the recipes!

Random in the forums

higuyswhat
i'm Palestine's side. i hate israel they are terrorists im antisemitism.
Boysrock50
No, I've done proper research unlike you it seems, Loads of the news is controlled by Israel such as BBC so is biased against Palestine anyway. You seem to insist that it is the Jews rightful homeland when it wasn't. The jews didn't have anywhere so they decided to invade Palestine many years ago and call it Israel, that doesn't make it their rightful homeland, does it? -.- And you can't expect to know everything about it if you just go to one side of the battle. Go to Palestine's side and you will see it is so much worse. But your too ignorant to think that and so you have a biased opinion. How do you expect Hamas to have ceasefire when they are trying to claim back their freedom. I'm not saying I agree with their methods but it isn't surprising really. And you do realise the tunnels are for supplies of clean water, medicine, etc   for the Palestinians as its the only way for them to get aid in seeing as though Israel has imprisoned them and is controlling everything that goes in and out. The Israeli's aren't even letting them have clean water! And most of these are innocent people! And even worse, Israel are targetting these tunnels so there is no way the Palestinians can get aid. No nation should have to put up with that!
wishlist
wishlist posted in New Users:
Hi everyone,i'm a newbie here...nice to meet you all... even though we don't really meet hehe. Lets be friend :angel
Tamia2013
Tamia2013 posted in Food:
Yes!! I mean who doesn't?
reply about 1 hour