Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

February 2013 Horoscopes

February is the month of love. Check out what your future has in store in Kidzworld’s horoscopes. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-23 10:08:06 -0700

scorpio o.o

report
kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2013-04-23 10:07:07 -0700

i am also virgo

report
Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 09:54:16 -0700

I'm Virgo. And i don't even understand! xD

report
rorolove143
rorolove143 wrote:
2013-03-25 11:04:39 -0700

im gemini????

report
jjplayintheday247
jjplayintheday247 wrote:
2013-03-22 14:12:14 -0700

I'm cancer i diddnt see on time

report
jjplayintheday247
jjplayintheday247 wrote:
2013-03-22 14:12:12 -0700

I'm cancer i diddnt see on time

report
jjplayintheday247
jjplayintheday247 wrote:
2013-03-22 14:12:08 -0700

I'm cancer i diddnt see on time

report
jjplayintheday247
jjplayintheday247 wrote:
2013-03-22 14:12:05 -0700

I'm cancer i diddnt see on time

report
crystal28105
crystal28105 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:06:50 -0800

I'm a Sagittarius and this actually happened!!

report
tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-02-28 15:12:46 -0800

I am Aquarius and surprisingly its right!

report
tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-02-28 15:12:43 -0800

I am Aquarius and surprisingly its right!

report
HarrietStylesGirl
HarrietStylesGirl wrote:
2013-02-25 16:02:42 -0800

This month I was hoping to get something like Sagittarius!Stupid being a capicorn. Frown

report
ZARIA30
ZARIA30 wrote:
2013-02-18 06:21:10 -0800

im libras

report
crazy_tomboy
crazy_tomboy wrote:
2013-02-18 02:21:40 -0800

sagittarius !! really afraid !! Frown

report
Mlp ruler rocker
Mlp ruler rocker wrote:
2013-02-17 14:41:32 -0800

I'm trying not to feel self-conscious.... Cuz I'm a capricorn

report
singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-02-17 14:29:28 -0800

leo Big Grin

report
softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:01:09 -0800

Sagittarius! If I was afraid to tell my crush my feelings, he wouldn't be my boyfriend.

report
softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:00:15 -0800

Sagittarius! But, I'm not afraid to tell my crush my feelings. If I was, he wouldn't be my boyfriend,

report
-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-02-15 18:16:28 -0800

Sagittarius

report
fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-02-15 18:07:42 -0800

Libra!!!

report
back to story
F1049314042687

Coolest Form Of Astrology?

  • Tarot Cards.
  • Numerology.
  • Horoscopes.
  • Palm reading.

related stories

Micro_horoscope micro
January offers a fresh start to a new year. What’s in store for you? Check out Kidzworld’s horosc...
Micro_horoscope micro
December is full of holiday cheer, parties and gift giving. Want to know what’s coming up for you...
Micro_horoscope micro
November means presidential elections, Thanksgiving and the beginning of winter. Find out what th...
Micro_a micro
When you look upon a star, does it tell you who you are? That’s what astrology is! About 5000 yea...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes