Comments

February 2013 Horoscopes

February is the month of love. Check out what your future has in store in Kidzworld’s horoscopes. Back to Article

brunostar

jjplayintheday247 wrote:
2013-03-22 14:12:05 -0700

I'm cancer i diddnt see on time

crystal28105
crystal28105 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:06:50 -0800

I'm a Sagittarius and this actually happened!!

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-02-28 15:12:46 -0800

I am Aquarius and surprisingly its right!

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-02-28 15:12:43 -0800

I am Aquarius and surprisingly its right!

HarrietStylesGirl
HarrietStylesGirl wrote:
2013-02-25 16:02:42 -0800

This month I was hoping to get something like Sagittarius!Stupid being a capicorn. Frown

ZARIA30

singingstar25 wrote:
2013-02-17 14:29:28 -0800

leo Big Grin

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:01:09 -0800

Sagittarius! If I was afraid to tell my crush my feelings, he wouldn't be my boyfriend.

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:00:15 -0800

Sagittarius! But, I'm not afraid to tell my crush my feelings. If I was, he wouldn't be my boyfriend,

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-02-15 18:16:28 -0800

Sagittarius

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-02-15 18:07:42 -0800

Libra!!!

Coolest Form Of Astrology?

• Tarot Cards.