Comments

Dear Dish-it: Should I Quit the Team?

B-Balla asks: Basketball is taking over my life. One of my coaches is really mean and she’s taking all the fun out of the game. I just want to quit so I can have a normal social life, but I’m a starter and everyone would freak out if I quit. I’m especially afraid of how my nice coach will react. Will she hate me? Should I quit? Back to Article

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-06-20 16:04:57 -0700

Hey don't let her get under your skin,

picachoo22
picachoo22 wrote:
2013-05-09 17:47:29 -0700

Never Quit!!!

tankboom10
tankboom10 wrote:
2013-05-09 17:42:54 -0700

No to succeed in life you cant quit

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:16:26 -0700

If you quite then your not going to heaven.

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-04-02 18:31:58 -0700

u cant quit cuz all coaches yell.they all maybe scary but deep down maybe she belives in U.

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-03-04 00:19:13 -0800

U Cant Quit cuz first u have to try & be strong
one thing to do just belive yourself .

superstar5001
superstar5001 wrote:
2013-03-02 08:22:19 -0800

keep on going

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-03-02 08:13:49 -0800

U can't just quit coz u have to try

jasmine999
jasmine999 wrote:
2013-03-02 05:52:39 -0800

u should not quit u should keep on trying and be stron just belive in yourself smile

basketballpirate12
basketballpirate12 wrote:
2013-02-16 23:37:40 -0800

Don't quit the team ik how u feel I'm on my team I play power forward coach is always yelling at me

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-02-14 12:37:01 -0800

Well in real life,you have to deal with stuff like that.Its always going to be someone taking the fun out ofyour job, friends,and family social life.So no,dont quit the team.smile

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-02-14 12:36:51 -0800

Swankyboy777
Swankyboy777 wrote:
2013-02-13 15:40:42 -0800

Don't quit it shows your weak and tired and your cant take very much. Unless you have an excuse then quit. Quitting only shows weakness and it shows the mean coach she won

Swankyboy777
Swankyboy777 wrote:
2013-02-13 15:39:50 -0800

IAmAwesome1224
IAmAwesome1224 wrote:
2013-02-10 14:45:17 -0800

Stand up to the couch and tell her the truth that she's sucking the fun out of it and quit

coolgirl3003
coolgirl3003 wrote:
2013-02-10 10:27:15 -0800

Do. What ever ur heart tells u

superstar_02
superstar_02 wrote:
2013-02-09 23:53:06 -0800

QUIT!!!!!!!!Doing what you love doesnt require getting fused at.you can still play.maybe just not as an organized team.

Your nice coach would not be mad at you.infact,she/he will probaly understand.

TGirl

EmraldBeagle31
EmraldBeagle31 wrote:
2013-02-04 15:59:21 -0800

or maybe play after school with friends!

EmraldBeagle31
EmraldBeagle31 wrote:
2013-02-04 15:58:39 -0800

I luv basketball to! and i have had mean coaches in the past. just try to understand them!

EmraldBeagle31
EmraldBeagle31 wrote:
2013-02-04 15:58:11 -0800

Space_jam_poll

What's Your Fave Basketball Movie?

• Space Jam
  • Like Mike
  • Air Bud
  • Eddie

Micro_a m
It's time to start talking basketball again! Wanna learn how to shoot the perfect jumper? Shootin...
Micro_a m
It's time for a new sport to be invented and as the youngest generation, it's your job to be crea...
Micro_a mic
Summertime sports are a great way to have fun and play outside in the sunshine. Maybe the ONLY ba...
Micro_a micro
Question by CaptainConfused: So, I am the captain of a JV girl's basketball team this year. It's ...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day