Comments

Dear Dish-it: Should I Quit the Team?

B-Balla asks: Basketball is taking over my life. One of my coaches is really mean and she’s taking all the fun out of the game. I just want to quit so I can have a normal social life, but I’m a starter and everyone would freak out if I quit. I’m especially afraid of how my nice coach will react. Will she hate me? Should I quit? Back to Article

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-06-20 16:04:57 -0700

Hey don't let her get under your skin,

picachoo22
picachoo22 wrote:
2013-05-09 17:47:29 -0700

Never Quit!!!

tankboom10
tankboom10 wrote:
2013-05-09 17:42:54 -0700

No to succeed in life you cant quit

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:16:26 -0700

If you quite then your not going to heaven.

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-04-02 18:31:58 -0700

u cant quit cuz all coaches yell.they all maybe scary but deep down maybe she belives in U.

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-03-04 00:19:13 -0800

U Cant Quit cuz first u have to try & be strong
one thing to do just belive yourself .

superstar5001
superstar5001 wrote:
2013-03-02 08:22:19 -0800

keep on going

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-03-02 08:13:49 -0800

U can't just quit coz u have to try

jasmine999
jasmine999 wrote:
2013-03-02 05:52:39 -0800

u should not quit u should keep on trying and be stron just belive in yourself smile

basketballpirate12
basketballpirate12 wrote:
2013-02-16 23:37:40 -0800

Don't quit the team ik how u feel I'm on my team I play power forward coach is always yelling at me

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-02-14 12:37:01 -0800

Well in real life,you have to deal with stuff like that.Its always going to be someone taking the fun out ofyour job, friends,and family social life.So no,dont quit the team.smile

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-02-14 12:36:51 -0800

Swankyboy777
Swankyboy777 wrote:
2013-02-13 15:40:42 -0800

Don't quit it shows your weak and tired and your cant take very much. Unless you have an excuse then quit. Quitting only shows weakness and it shows the mean coach she won

Swankyboy777
Swankyboy777 wrote:
2013-02-13 15:39:50 -0800

IAmAwesome1224
IAmAwesome1224 wrote:
2013-02-10 14:45:17 -0800

Stand up to the couch and tell her the truth that she's sucking the fun out of it and quit

coolgirl3003
coolgirl3003 wrote:
2013-02-10 10:27:15 -0800

Do. What ever ur heart tells u

superstar_02
superstar_02 wrote:
2013-02-09 23:53:06 -0800

QUIT!!!!!!!!Doing what you love doesnt require getting fused at.you can still play.maybe just not as an organized team.

Your nice coach would not be mad at you.infact,she/he will probaly understand.

TGirl

EmraldBeagle31
EmraldBeagle31 wrote:
2013-02-04 15:59:21 -0800

or maybe play after school with friends!

EmraldBeagle31
EmraldBeagle31 wrote:
2013-02-04 15:58:39 -0800

I luv basketball to! and i have had mean coaches in the past. just try to understand them!

EmraldBeagle31
EmraldBeagle31 wrote:
2013-02-04 15:58:11 -0800

Space_jam_poll

What's Your Fave Basketball Movie?

• Space Jam
  • Like Mike
  • Air Bud
  • Eddie

Micro_a m
It's time to start talking basketball again! Wanna learn how to shoot the perfect jumper? Shootin...
Micro_a m
It's time for a new sport to be invented and as the youngest generation, it's your job to be crea...
Micro_a mic
Summertime sports are a great way to have fun and play outside in the sunshine. Maybe the ONLY ba...
Micro_a micro
Question by CaptainConfused: So, I am the captain of a JV girl's basketball team this year. It's ...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)