Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Chinese New Year

The Chinese New Year is the most important of traditional Chinese holidays and is celebrated in a big way with food, fun and family! Back to Article

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-02-08 19:15:58 -0800

Yummy O_O

Dance64
Dance64 wrote:
2014-01-31 11:22:28 -0800

Spring rolls and moon pies look delicous

Dance64

2014-01-31 11:19:11 -0800

this is torture v_v

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-31 11:16:35 -0800

This food looks so yummy! I wish we had some of this food to eat in the office smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-28 17:12:13 -0800

spring rolls and egg rolls

Sandman_Ye

RosaTheTimetraveller wrote:
2013-11-06 07:25:19 -0800

cool

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-05-29 14:34:52 -0700

I know I said pasta..i just love it pasta too much.

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-05-29 14:34:25 -0700

I know its way pasta chineese new year,BUT STILL THE RED MOON PIE LOOKS AWESOMEE

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-16 15:18:55 -0700

OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOM!I LUV MOON PIES!

mary_love _129
mary_love _129 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:56:58 -0800

umm

desi_ree
desi_ree wrote:
2013-02-08 06:48:17 -0800

I luv red moon pies

nissaanna
nissaanna wrote:
2013-02-07 08:35:35 -0800

Those all look good as hell!!!

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-02-07 01:01:06 -0800

I'm getting hungry

izzy07
izzy07 wrote:
2013-02-06 17:20:38 -0800

RED MOON PIES?!!!!!!! O0O

mohtashim363
mohtashim363 wrote:
2013-02-06 08:04:10 -0800

i love fish n chips Dazed ym

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_chicken curry - micro
There is a whole world of delicious foods and flavours just waiting to be tasted and explored!
Micro_banana bread - micro
Wintery recipes to warm you up after a fun-filled day in the snow or soothe you through a pesky c...
Micro_year-of-horse-2014-micro
In the Chinese culture, each year is represented by one of 12 animals, and the animal that's tied...
Micro_chinese-new-year-micro
The Year of the Horse is upon us in 2014 - keep reading to find out about the traditions and part...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)