Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Chinese New Year

The Chinese New Year is the most important of traditional Chinese holidays and is celebrated in a big way with food, fun and family! Back to Article

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-02-08 19:15:58 -0800

Yummy O_O

Dance64
Dance64 wrote:
2014-01-31 11:22:28 -0800

Spring rolls and moon pies look delicous

Dance64

2014-01-31 11:19:11 -0800

this is torture v_v

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-31 11:16:35 -0800

This food looks so yummy! I wish we had some of this food to eat in the office smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-28 17:12:13 -0800

spring rolls and egg rolls

Sandman_Ye

RosaTheTimetraveller wrote:
2013-11-06 07:25:19 -0800

cool

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-05-29 14:34:52 -0700

I know I said pasta..i just love it pasta too much.

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-05-29 14:34:25 -0700

I know its way pasta chineese new year,BUT STILL THE RED MOON PIE LOOKS AWESOMEE

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-16 15:18:55 -0700

OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOM!I LUV MOON PIES!

mary_love _129
mary_love _129 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:56:58 -0800

umm

desi_ree
desi_ree wrote:
2013-02-08 06:48:17 -0800

I luv red moon pies

nissaanna
nissaanna wrote:
2013-02-07 08:35:35 -0800

Those all look good as hell!!!

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-02-07 01:01:06 -0800

I'm getting hungry

izzy07
izzy07 wrote:
2013-02-06 17:20:38 -0800

RED MOON PIES?!!!!!!! O0O

mohtashim363
mohtashim363 wrote:
2013-02-06 08:04:10 -0800

i love fish n chips Dazed ym

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_chicken curry - micro
There is a whole world of delicious foods and flavours just waiting to be tasted and explored!
Micro_banana bread - micro
Wintery recipes to warm you up after a fun-filled day in the snow or soothe you through a pesky c...
Micro_year-of-horse-2014-micro
In the Chinese culture, each year is represented by one of 12 animals, and the animal that's tied...
Micro_chinese-new-year-micro
The Year of the Horse is upon us in 2014 - keep reading to find out about the traditions and part...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you