Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Tips for Soft Lips

Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making them soft and supple is super easy if you follow our five easy steps on how to make your ready for their close-up! Back to Article

mystry27

PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2014-07-24 16:46:20 -0700

Wow

Epicimzy123
Epicimzy123 wrote:
2014-07-24 16:44:52 -0700

Because its a weird thing to post

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2014-07-24 16:41:41 -0700

Lol u didn't have to read it

Epicimzy123

minsalucky wrote:
2014-07-06 14:58:17 -0700

wow graeat

hridica
hridica wrote:
2014-07-06 14:56:56 -0700

I have a soft lip when i was born and i still have soft lips

Poll

Do You Have the Perfect Pout?

• Yeah, I have the best lips in America!
  • My lips are pretty average.
  • No, my lips are dry and chapped.
  • I'm not sure...

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...
Micro_l_micro
As much as we love winter and playing in the snow, the weather outside wreaks havoc on our lips! ...
Micro_nat_micro
We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.