Comments

Tips for Soft Lips

Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making them soft and supple is super easy if you follow our five easy steps on how to make your ready for their close-up! Back to Article

Merlynnn
Merlynnn wrote:
2014-02-16 08:32:41 -0800

THIS MIGHT HELP! BUT MOST OF MY FRIENDS SAY THAT,U SHOULD EAT ICE MORE AND IT WILL BE SOFT AND U SHOULD,MAKE SURE THAT UR LIPS WET AND NOT DRY,AND PLS DONT DRY IT U WILL SPOIL UR LIPS....HOPE THAT HELPS.AND IF IT WORKED AND ME AND ILL TELL U MORE! THX BYE(ADD ME!)MWAAH Love

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:27:48 -0800

I heard chap sticks have an acid tht makes lips peel so you have to use it more... is tht true?

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:27:18 -0800

just look it up...

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:26:42 -0800

here is a tip dont use products with petroleum

awesomehorse300
awesomehorse300 wrote:
2014-02-14 20:03:12 -0800

this really works i have tried this morning and it's already starting to work Big Grin

awesomehorse300
awesomehorse300 wrote:
2014-02-14 20:01:35 -0800

not everything you look up will be true you know?!

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-02-12 16:11:09 -0800

i use reg chap stick and eos lip balm in sweet mint its a little pricing but it works really goood smile

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-12 11:08:02 -0800

If you want your lips to be flawless and healthy dont use carmex, lip smackers or any lip product that has petroleum in it. though it may be cheap, petroleum is very bad for you. it is made out of gasoline. just look it up...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-02-11 18:35:20 -0800

I use vaseline

ImRie-
ImRie- wrote:
2014-02-11 16:19:26 -0800

cool tips, maybe those'll help my lips even more

prettypinkgirl43
prettypinkgirl43 wrote:
2014-02-11 12:40:49 -0800

omg is thism ture im gonna try this

girly665
girly665 wrote:
2014-02-11 09:16:34 -0800

thank you Kw for this information!!Its really helpful!

babytanya123
babytanya123 wrote:
2014-02-11 08:25:18 -0800

i use vaseline total moisture (best)

babytanya123
babytanya123 wrote:
2014-02-11 08:25:18 -0800

i use vaseline total moisture (best)

viti
viti wrote:
2014-02-11 04:54:23 -0800

dont worry of our lips sorryyyyyyyyyyy

aradhya
aradhya wrote:
2014-02-11 04:03:45 -0800

i use vaseline rose lips...........

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2014-02-10 22:13:08 -0800

Y'all should use baby lips. makes your lips soft like a baby smile

Lacie13
Lacie13 wrote:
2014-02-10 19:26:06 -0800

I use lip smacker, it has to be the best.

missy_ballet
missy_ballet wrote:
2014-02-10 18:43:18 -0800

I use chapstick and lip smackers! works for me!

jaylen2
jaylen2 wrote:
2014-02-10 18:37:24 -0800

lol carmex my lips soft to kiss

Poll

Do You Have the Perfect Pout?

• Yeah, I have the best lips in America!
  • My lips are pretty average.
  • No, my lips are dry and chapped.
  • I'm not sure...