Comments

Tips for Soft Lips

Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making them soft and supple is super easy if you follow our five easy steps on how to make your ready for their close-up! Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-06-14 09:16:17 -0700

Raj I bet you have soft lips
lolol

skyGriffen14 wrote:
2014-06-03 22:37:16 -0700

pretty good

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2014-05-25 03:37:27 -0700

Lips should be pink n soft.

princesszoe1
princesszoe1 wrote:
2014-05-25 02:44:17 -0700

i have the baby lips they protect from sun

RuRuChan
RuRuChan wrote:
2014-05-24 21:59:53 -0700

BTW, my fave lip balm are the Lip Smackers.

RuRuChan
RuRuChan wrote:
2014-05-24 21:59:04 -0700

I always apply Vaseline then a lip smackers lip
balm on top.

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:32:54 -0800

Merlynnn
Merlynnn wrote:
2014-02-16 08:32:41 -0800

THIS MIGHT HELP! BUT MOST OF MY FRIENDS SAY THAT,U SHOULD EAT ICE MORE AND IT WILL BE SOFT AND U SHOULD,MAKE SURE THAT UR LIPS WET AND NOT DRY,AND PLS DONT DRY IT U WILL SPOIL UR LIPS....HOPE THAT HELPS.AND IF IT WORKED AND ME AND ILL TELL U MORE! THX BYE(ADD ME!)MWAAH Love

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:27:48 -0800

I heard chap sticks have an acid tht makes lips peel so you have to use it more... is tht true?

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:27:18 -0800

just look it up...

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:26:42 -0800

here is a tip dont use products with petroleum

awesomehorse300
awesomehorse300 wrote:
2014-02-14 20:03:12 -0800

this really works i have tried this morning and it's already starting to work Big Grin

awesomehorse300
awesomehorse300 wrote:
2014-02-14 20:01:35 -0800

not everything you look up will be true you know?!

Poll

Do You Have the Perfect Pout?

• Yeah, I have the best lips in America!
  • My lips are pretty average.
  • No, my lips are dry and chapped.
  • I'm not sure...

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...
Micro_l_micro
As much as we love winter and playing in the snow, the weather outside wreaks havoc on our lips! ...
Micro_nat_micro
We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make ...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress