Comments

Tips for Soft Lips

Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making them soft and supple is super easy if you follow our five easy steps on how to make your ready for their close-up! Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-06-14 09:16:17 -0700

Raj I bet you have soft lips
lolol

skyGriffen14 wrote:
2014-06-03 22:37:16 -0700

pretty good

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2014-05-25 03:37:27 -0700

Lips should be pink n soft.

princesszoe1
princesszoe1 wrote:
2014-05-25 02:44:17 -0700

i have the baby lips they protect from sun

RuRuChan
RuRuChan wrote:
2014-05-24 21:59:53 -0700

BTW, my fave lip balm are the Lip Smackers.

RuRuChan
RuRuChan wrote:
2014-05-24 21:59:04 -0700

I always apply Vaseline then a lip smackers lip
balm on top.

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:32:54 -0800

Merlynnn
Merlynnn wrote:
2014-02-16 08:32:41 -0800

THIS MIGHT HELP! BUT MOST OF MY FRIENDS SAY THAT,U SHOULD EAT ICE MORE AND IT WILL BE SOFT AND U SHOULD,MAKE SURE THAT UR LIPS WET AND NOT DRY,AND PLS DONT DRY IT U WILL SPOIL UR LIPS....HOPE THAT HELPS.AND IF IT WORKED AND ME AND ILL TELL U MORE! THX BYE(ADD ME!)MWAAH Love

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:27:48 -0800

I heard chap sticks have an acid tht makes lips peel so you have to use it more... is tht true?

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:27:18 -0800

just look it up...

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:26:42 -0800

here is a tip dont use products with petroleum

awesomehorse300
awesomehorse300 wrote:
2014-02-14 20:03:12 -0800

this really works i have tried this morning and it's already starting to work Big Grin

awesomehorse300
awesomehorse300 wrote:
2014-02-14 20:01:35 -0800

not everything you look up will be true you know?!

Poll

Do You Have the Perfect Pout?

• Yeah, I have the best lips in America!
  • My lips are pretty average.
  • No, my lips are dry and chapped.
  • I'm not sure...

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...
Micro_l_micro
As much as we love winter and playing in the snow, the weather outside wreaks havoc on our lips! ...
Micro_nat_micro
We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make ...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love