Comments

Tips for Soft Lips

Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making them soft and supple is super easy if you follow our five easy steps on how to make your ready for their close-up! Back to Article

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-10 16:23:18 -0800

I dont wear any makeup at all.

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2014-02-10 16:21:56 -0800

Ugh, is there a way to keep your lips smooth WITHOUT makeup?

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2014-02-10 16:16:43 -0800

i got lip exfoliater from Eyes Lips Face and it's so good!

Fifth_harmony202
Fifth_harmony202 wrote:
2014-02-10 15:58:31 -0800

I already have soft lips I swear lol

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-10 15:56:20 -0800

cutemoo2 lol

MSMcGucci
MSMcGucci wrote:
2014-02-10 15:53:25 -0800

fuzzfuzz23 that is so true also the people with 11 dislikes dont do anything to help there lips or they dont have any

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-10 15:52:16 -0800

LOL smooch smooch time for Valentines day Wink

fuzzfuzz23
fuzzfuzz23 wrote:
2013-06-27 23:55:48 -0700

11 people that hit dislike do NOT have perfect lips

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-23 07:40:21 -0700

i really like the part about the popsicle-stained thing. smile

Emomusiclover
Emomusiclover wrote:
2013-06-19 11:25:34 -0700

Thanks this acutally really helped ty!

-LoverOfTheLights
-LoverOfTheLights wrote:
2013-06-19 04:47:39 -0700

I always need Chapstick .-.

Veronica_H
Veronica_H wrote:
2013-06-19 04:45:41 -0700

Oh gosh luke -_-

HeyItsLuke
HeyItsLuke wrote:
2013-06-19 01:12:29 -0700

way to go crushing my dreams, dude.

PhilipTheGreatxD
PhilipTheGreatxD wrote:
2013-06-18 13:51:26 -0700

Dude I'd like to say that it's impossible for your lips to look like her lips...

HeyItsLuke
HeyItsLuke wrote:
2013-06-18 13:26:25 -0700

It doesn't work. my lips doesn't still look like Taylor's :c

ShelbyYo♥
ShelbyYo♥ wrote:
2013-06-18 12:59:31 -0700

have not kissed yet.

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-06-18 09:19:52 -0700

I've kissed a boy we both said we had soft lips lol

Heaven-Leigh108
Heaven-Leigh108 wrote:
2013-06-18 09:06:04 -0700

out of all the times me and my boyfriend have kissed. . . . never before has he complained about my lips not being soft lmao!!!!!

The_Original_Sian
The_Original_Sian wrote:
2013-06-18 09:02:26 -0700

I Know im 13 Frustrated

Bluecares
Bluecares wrote:
2013-06-18 09:00:44 -0700

Lol I put like hey I have hard lips lol jk sometimes xD

Poll

Do You Have the Perfect Pout?

• Yeah, I have the best lips in America!
  • My lips are pretty average.
  • No, my lips are dry and chapped.
  • I'm not sure...

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...
Micro_l_micro
As much as we love winter and playing in the snow, the weather outside wreaks havoc on our lips! ...
Micro_nat_micro
We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make ...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion