Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Tips for Soft Lips

Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making them soft and supple is super easy if you follow our five easy steps on how to make your ready for their close-up! Back to Article

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:34:16 -0800

petroleum

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:33:59 -0800

but its not an acid

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:32:54 -0800

Merlynnn
Merlynnn wrote:
2014-02-16 08:32:41 -0800

THIS MIGHT HELP! BUT MOST OF MY FRIENDS SAY THAT,U SHOULD EAT ICE MORE AND IT WILL BE SOFT AND U SHOULD,MAKE SURE THAT UR LIPS WET AND NOT DRY,AND PLS DONT DRY IT U WILL SPOIL UR LIPS....HOPE THAT HELPS.AND IF IT WORKED AND ME AND ILL TELL U MORE! THX BYE(ADD ME!)MWAAH Love

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:27:48 -0800

I heard chap sticks have an acid tht makes lips peel so you have to use it more... is tht true?

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:27:18 -0800

just look it up...

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-16 08:26:42 -0800

here is a tip dont use products with petroleum

awesomehorse300
awesomehorse300 wrote:
2014-02-14 20:03:12 -0800

this really works i have tried this morning and it's already starting to work Big Grin

awesomehorse300
awesomehorse300 wrote:
2014-02-14 20:01:35 -0800

not everything you look up will be true you know?!

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-02-12 16:11:09 -0800

i use reg chap stick and eos lip balm in sweet mint its a little pricing but it works really goood smile

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-02-12 11:08:02 -0800

If you want your lips to be flawless and healthy dont use carmex, lip smackers or any lip product that has petroleum in it. though it may be cheap, petroleum is very bad for you. it is made out of gasoline. just look it up...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-02-11 18:35:20 -0800

I use vaseline

ImRie-
ImRie- wrote:
2014-02-11 16:19:26 -0800

cool tips, maybe those'll help my lips even more

prettypinkgirl43
prettypinkgirl43 wrote:
2014-02-11 12:40:49 -0800

omg is thism ture im gonna try this

girly665
girly665 wrote:
2014-02-11 09:16:34 -0800

thank you Kw for this information!!Its really helpful!

babytanya123
babytanya123 wrote:
2014-02-11 08:25:18 -0800

i use vaseline total moisture (best)

babytanya123
babytanya123 wrote:
2014-02-11 08:25:18 -0800

i use vaseline total moisture (best)

viti
viti wrote:
2014-02-11 04:54:23 -0800

dont worry of our lips sorryyyyyyyyyyy

aradhya
aradhya wrote:
2014-02-11 04:03:45 -0800

i use vaseline rose lips...........

YourstrulyAJ_2551372
YourstrulyAJ_2551372 wrote:
2014-02-10 22:13:08 -0800

Y'all should use baby lips. makes your lips soft like a baby smile

Poll

Do You Have the Perfect Pout?

• Yeah, I have the best lips in America!
  • My lips are pretty average.
  • No, my lips are dry and chapped.
  • I'm not sure...

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...
Micro_l_micro
As much as we love winter and playing in the snow, the weather outside wreaks havoc on our lips! ...
Micro_nat_micro
We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make ...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.