Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-11-20 17:21:10 -0800

Don't listen to this ####, Crushing! Get her in the right moment and tell her your feelings! True love always prevails!

xXKittyCandyLuvXx
xXKittyCandyLuvXx wrote:
2014-11-20 16:08:52 -0800

Oh my gosh. This is the most adorable article I have ever read! smile I have a crush on my best friend too.

Arshawn
Arshawn wrote:
2014-03-31 10:22:42 -0700

Big Grin

Arshawn
Arshawn wrote:
2014-03-31 10:22:36 -0700

That's wrong now just ask her out

SamRedLover
SamRedLover wrote:
2014-03-21 13:05:36 -0700

I have a crush on my best frnd Frustrated

66gz
66gz wrote:
2014-03-17 08:08:23 -0700

I have one on you sorry

Onedirectionlover526
Onedirectionlover526 wrote:
2014-03-16 09:13:03 -0700

I have a crush on the same boy as my best friend

PrincessGamerLuna
PrincessGamerLuna wrote:
2014-03-07 17:36:21 -0800

i have crushs on three of my best guy friend shhhh dont tell

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-03-06 16:08:55 -0800

Yes I do have a crush on my friend Love

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-03-06 15:53:42 -0800

I Had A Crush On My Bestfriend For Like A Five Months -.-

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-03-06 15:52:00 -0800

If you want to chat, fight or whatever this is - article comments is not the place
Please stay on topic

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:51:18 -0800

hahhaa damn right i do

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-03-06 15:50:29 -0800

I have a crush on my best friend Tristan. He told me he’s dating his ex girlfriend Ariel. I said, “You guys are great for each other smile” But I like him :c

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:49:05 -0800

JesseWesse got it down

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:48:54 -0800

Oh yeah I will be your friend I'm just sayin

brookehyland
brookehyland wrote:
2014-03-06 15:48:38 -0800

I think in my opinion having a crush on a best friend is okay I guess, but making a move on you best friend aka your crush can sometimes mess up a friendship.

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:48:03 -0800

No I'm not insulting u. Plus I don't like fighting I just like being friends. Hey can we be friends maybe?

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:47:22 -0800

Lol we alll do

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:47:02 -0800

yeah I know

thatzwatzup
thatzwatzup wrote:
2014-03-06 15:46:47 -0800

I have a crush on someone on here lol

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?
jordand08
Talk to someone, anyone you trust.
jordand08
I don't see that being an "issue" also, you can't always get what you want. AND, it's VERY close to Christmas.
Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad