Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

Arshawn
Arshawn wrote:
2014-03-31 10:22:42 -0700

Big Grin

Arshawn
Arshawn wrote:
2014-03-31 10:22:36 -0700

That's wrong now just ask her out

SamRedLover
SamRedLover wrote:
2014-03-21 13:05:36 -0700

I have a crush on my best frnd Frustrated

66gz
66gz wrote:
2014-03-17 08:08:23 -0700

I have one on you sorry

Onedirectionlover526
Onedirectionlover526 wrote:
2014-03-16 09:13:03 -0700

I have a crush on the same boy as my best friend

PrincessGamerLuna
PrincessGamerLuna wrote:
2014-03-07 17:36:21 -0800

i have crushs on three of my best guy friend shhhh dont tell

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-03-06 16:08:55 -0800

Yes I do have a crush on my friend Love

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-03-06 15:53:42 -0800

I Had A Crush On My Bestfriend For Like A Five Months -.-

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-03-06 15:52:00 -0800

If you want to chat, fight or whatever this is - article comments is not the place
Please stay on topic

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:51:18 -0800

hahhaa damn right i do

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-03-06 15:50:29 -0800

I have a crush on my best friend Tristan. He told me he’s dating his ex girlfriend Ariel. I said, “You guys are great for each other smile” But I like him :c

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:49:05 -0800

JesseWesse got it down

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:48:54 -0800

Oh yeah I will be your friend I'm just sayin

brookehyland
brookehyland wrote:
2014-03-06 15:48:38 -0800

I think in my opinion having a crush on a best friend is okay I guess, but making a move on you best friend aka your crush can sometimes mess up a friendship.

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:48:03 -0800

No I'm not insulting u. Plus I don't like fighting I just like being friends. Hey can we be friends maybe?

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:47:22 -0800

Lol we alll do

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:47:02 -0800

yeah I know

thatzwatzup
thatzwatzup wrote:
2014-03-06 15:46:47 -0800

I have a crush on someone on here lol

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:46:25 -0800

nah man

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:45:53 -0800

nah dud don't be like that

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.