Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

Arshawn
Arshawn wrote:
2014-03-31 10:22:42 -0700

Big Grin

Arshawn
Arshawn wrote:
2014-03-31 10:22:36 -0700

That's wrong now just ask her out

SamRedLover
SamRedLover wrote:
2014-03-21 13:05:36 -0700

I have a crush on my best frnd Frustrated

66gz
66gz wrote:
2014-03-17 08:08:23 -0700

I have one on you sorry

Onedirectionlover526
Onedirectionlover526 wrote:
2014-03-16 09:13:03 -0700

I have a crush on the same boy as my best friend

PrincessGamerLuna
PrincessGamerLuna wrote:
2014-03-07 17:36:21 -0800

i have crushs on three of my best guy friend shhhh dont tell

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-03-06 16:08:55 -0800

Yes I do have a crush on my friend Love

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-03-06 15:53:42 -0800

I Had A Crush On My Bestfriend For Like A Five Months -.-

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-03-06 15:52:00 -0800

If you want to chat, fight or whatever this is - article comments is not the place
Please stay on topic

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:51:18 -0800

hahhaa damn right i do

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-03-06 15:50:29 -0800

I have a crush on my best friend Tristan. He told me he’s dating his ex girlfriend Ariel. I said, “You guys are great for each other smile” But I like him :c

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:49:05 -0800

JesseWesse got it down

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:48:54 -0800

Oh yeah I will be your friend I'm just sayin

brookehyland
brookehyland wrote:
2014-03-06 15:48:38 -0800

I think in my opinion having a crush on a best friend is okay I guess, but making a move on you best friend aka your crush can sometimes mess up a friendship.

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:48:03 -0800

No I'm not insulting u. Plus I don't like fighting I just like being friends. Hey can we be friends maybe?

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:47:22 -0800

Lol we alll do

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:47:02 -0800

yeah I know

thatzwatzup
thatzwatzup wrote:
2014-03-06 15:46:47 -0800

I have a crush on someone on here lol

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:46:25 -0800

nah man

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:45:53 -0800

nah dud don't be like that

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before