Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

Missythedog4
Missythedog4 wrote:
2015-01-14 11:08:35 -0800

you should tell her how you feel, she might find it slightly confusing, but it is best to get your feelings in the open. I am a girl, and i have a crush on my best friend. I have feelings for them, but i don't know exactly how to tell them how i feel.

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-11-20 17:21:10 -0800

Don't listen to this ####, Crushing! Get her in the right moment and tell her your feelings! True love always prevails!

xXKittyCandyLuvXx
xXKittyCandyLuvXx wrote:
2014-11-20 16:08:52 -0800

Oh my gosh. This is the most adorable article I have ever read! smile I have a crush on my best friend too.

Arshawn
Arshawn wrote:
2014-03-31 10:22:42 -0700

Big Grin

Arshawn
Arshawn wrote:
2014-03-31 10:22:36 -0700

That's wrong now just ask her out

SamRedLover
SamRedLover wrote:
2014-03-21 13:05:36 -0700

I have a crush on my best frnd Frustrated

66gz
66gz wrote:
2014-03-17 08:08:23 -0700

I have one on you sorry

Onedirectionlover526
Onedirectionlover526 wrote:
2014-03-16 09:13:03 -0700

I have a crush on the same boy as my best friend

PrincessGamerLuna
PrincessGamerLuna wrote:
2014-03-07 17:36:21 -0800

i have crushs on three of my best guy friend shhhh dont tell

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-03-06 16:08:55 -0800

Yes I do have a crush on my friend Love

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-03-06 15:53:42 -0800

I Had A Crush On My Bestfriend For Like A Five Months -.-

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-03-06 15:52:00 -0800

If you want to chat, fight or whatever this is - article comments is not the place
Please stay on topic

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:51:18 -0800

hahhaa damn right i do

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-03-06 15:50:29 -0800

I have a crush on my best friend Tristan. He told me he’s dating his ex girlfriend Ariel. I said, “You guys are great for each other smile” But I like him :c

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:49:05 -0800

JesseWesse got it down

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:48:54 -0800

Oh yeah I will be your friend I'm just sayin

brookehyland
brookehyland wrote:
2014-03-06 15:48:38 -0800

I think in my opinion having a crush on a best friend is okay I guess, but making a move on you best friend aka your crush can sometimes mess up a friendship.

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:48:03 -0800

No I'm not insulting u. Plus I don't like fighting I just like being friends. Hey can we be friends maybe?

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:47:22 -0800

Lol we alll do

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:47:02 -0800

yeah I know

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
reply about 1 hour
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D