Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

alana912
alana912 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:45:07 -0800

i totally agree with Extreme Chaos lol, some people do act stupid sometimes

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:45:03 -0800

Nah don't worry you can insult me as much as you want but never insult my friends

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:43:50 -0800

okay lol

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:43:25 -0800

Its fine. Its just that sometimes ppl r stupid.

foxslove

alana912 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:42:12 -0800

oww okay

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:41:39 -0800

well one of the boy's got the other one mad and so now there being stupid and sorry for calling u boy's stupid

alana912
alana912 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:40:27 -0800

i'm so confused on what's going on here lol

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:39:45 -0800

i have a crush and it someone here lol

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:39:34 -0800

Hey man I did but I guess I'll do it again. And listen dude don't get do mad.

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:39:25 -0800

hey both of u calm down

swaggergirl23
swaggergirl23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:38:10 -0800

wow

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:37:21 -0800

You should apologise to her not me

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:36:44 -0800

Ok listen man I'm not a kid! I was just joking. And no I don't have a problem. I was just playing around. So I'm sorry for whatever I did. Calm down. Oh and just to be clear don't call me kid. Ok?

brebreluvroc
brebreluvroc wrote:
2014-03-06 15:36:22 -0800

my bestfriend is gay but cute

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:34:20 -0800

Woah woah. Hey I'm kidding I was just joking when I said "yes teacher". Sorry if I made u mad. Was just kidding. O.o

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:34:16 -0800

Hellohayhi23, problem with that kid

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:32:58 -0800

Ikr. Mate, who's that?

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-03-06 15:32:28 -0800

I only have like 2 crushes now -.-

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
reply about 1 hour
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D