Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:31:15 -0800

extreme chaos can u stop being so rude

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:29:38 -0800

This aint a thret or anything but your pretty lucky you didn't say that to my bro because he would of reacted violently and also leave my mate alone

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-03-06 15:29:36 -0800

Me??

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:28:23 -0800

Me?

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-03-06 15:28:01 -0800

I like my friend not my best Fran but a fran

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:27:16 -0800

excuse me u should not be saying that specially when u dont have manners Frustrated

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:23:39 -0800

Yes teacher!

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:21:36 -0800

And my bro is over six foot

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:21:34 -0800

my best friend is the same way he told me after me and my bf go together

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:21:21 -0800

dont gudge lesson teached?

Extreme_Chaos

BRIELUV wrote:
2014-03-06 15:18:04 -0800

Who me?

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:16:28 -0800

Hey Extreme Chaos he might look small but have u realized that u can ask how old does pic aree godddd

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:15:57 -0800

awe(: he should tell her or hes gonna lose her(:

ThisChickRocks
ThisChickRocks wrote:
2014-03-06 15:14:57 -0800

My BFF has a crush on me...

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:14:28 -0800

If ur talking to me I don't believe ur almost six foot. U look small in ur pic. And I was never talking to u.

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:13:39 -0800

WE PLAYING ALRIGHT! PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)