Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:31:15 -0800

extreme chaos can u stop being so rude

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:29:38 -0800

This aint a thret or anything but your pretty lucky you didn't say that to my bro because he would of reacted violently and also leave my mate alone

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-03-06 15:29:36 -0800

Me??

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:28:23 -0800

Me?

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-03-06 15:28:01 -0800

I like my friend not my best Fran but a fran

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:27:16 -0800

excuse me u should not be saying that specially when u dont have manners Frustrated

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:23:39 -0800

Yes teacher!

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:21:36 -0800

And my bro is over six foot

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 15:21:34 -0800

my best friend is the same way he told me after me and my bf go together

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:21:21 -0800

dont gudge lesson teached?

Extreme_Chaos

BRIELUV wrote:
2014-03-06 15:18:04 -0800

Who me?

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:16:28 -0800

Hey Extreme Chaos he might look small but have u realized that u can ask how old does pic aree godddd

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:15:57 -0800

awe(: he should tell her or hes gonna lose her(:

ThisChickRocks
ThisChickRocks wrote:
2014-03-06 15:14:57 -0800

My BFF has a crush on me...

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:14:28 -0800

If ur talking to me I don't believe ur almost six foot. U look small in ur pic. And I was never talking to u.

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:13:39 -0800

WE PLAYING ALRIGHT! PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: