Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

dixe1

Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:02:54 -0800

Who me?

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:02:18 -0800

just saying i like a guy who has a gf

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:02:13 -0800

* Sqeezes duck * * Duck shoots out lava* How u like me now? Dazed

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:01:20 -0800

Hey your the kid that called me young man arent ya

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:01:20 -0800

U heard wooper don't move boy!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:00:53 -0800

Well listen up Evan! Ur using Daisy account so your Daisy now!

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 15:00:44 -0800

-Hands Up High- Im Not Moving She's Got A Duck Hide Guys xD

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:59:23 -0800

WOOPER IM MOVING!

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:57:19 -0800

HAVENT SEEN ME IN A WHILE IVE SEEN YOU JUST FINE YOU TOOK 5028 IN YOU SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:56:30 -0800

Make Me Its Evan Not Daisy Sheshh ! :P

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 14:56:20 -0800

*Grabs rubber ducky* NOBODY MOVE O_O

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:55:41 -0800

Shush Evan/Daisy whoever you are!!!

Extreme_Chaos

warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:54:15 -0800

never!!!!!!!!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:53:35 -0800

Don't be its everyones biz.

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:53:08 -0800

Something weirdly AWESOME!!!! leave wooper alone!

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:52:52 -0800

You Tell Me

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love