Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

dixe1

Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:02:54 -0800

Who me?

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:02:18 -0800

just saying i like a guy who has a gf

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:02:13 -0800

* Sqeezes duck * * Duck shoots out lava* How u like me now? Dazed

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:01:20 -0800

Hey your the kid that called me young man arent ya

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:01:20 -0800

U heard wooper don't move boy!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:00:53 -0800

Well listen up Evan! Ur using Daisy account so your Daisy now!

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 15:00:44 -0800

-Hands Up High- Im Not Moving She's Got A Duck Hide Guys xD

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:59:23 -0800

WOOPER IM MOVING!

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:57:19 -0800

HAVENT SEEN ME IN A WHILE IVE SEEN YOU JUST FINE YOU TOOK 5028 IN YOU SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:56:30 -0800

Make Me Its Evan Not Daisy Sheshh ! :P

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 14:56:20 -0800

*Grabs rubber ducky* NOBODY MOVE O_O

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:55:41 -0800

Shush Evan/Daisy whoever you are!!!

Extreme_Chaos

warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:54:15 -0800

never!!!!!!!!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:53:35 -0800

Don't be its everyones biz.

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:53:08 -0800

Something weirdly AWESOME!!!! leave wooper alone!

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:52:52 -0800

You Tell Me

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before