Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

dixe1

Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:02:54 -0800

Who me?

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:02:18 -0800

just saying i like a guy who has a gf

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:02:13 -0800

* Sqeezes duck * * Duck shoots out lava* How u like me now? Dazed

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:01:20 -0800

Hey your the kid that called me young man arent ya

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:01:20 -0800

U heard wooper don't move boy!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 15:00:53 -0800

Well listen up Evan! Ur using Daisy account so your Daisy now!

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 15:00:44 -0800

-Hands Up High- Im Not Moving She's Got A Duck Hide Guys xD

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:59:23 -0800

WOOPER IM MOVING!

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:57:19 -0800

HAVENT SEEN ME IN A WHILE IVE SEEN YOU JUST FINE YOU TOOK 5028 IN YOU SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:56:30 -0800

Make Me Its Evan Not Daisy Sheshh ! :P

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 14:56:20 -0800

*Grabs rubber ducky* NOBODY MOVE O_O

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:55:41 -0800

Shush Evan/Daisy whoever you are!!!

Extreme_Chaos

warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:54:15 -0800

never!!!!!!!!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:53:35 -0800

Don't be its everyones biz.

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:53:08 -0800

Something weirdly AWESOME!!!! leave wooper alone!

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:52:52 -0800

You Tell Me

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel