Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

Falloutmaniac
Falloutmaniac wrote:
2014-03-06 14:52:09 -0800

That is definitely what I'm going through

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:51:48 -0800

what the freak is happening fallin cj charo and...wooper

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:51:21 -0800

Andrew u have to use needle power! Mind yo manners boy!

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:50:41 -0800

Aha That Wasn't Me Warrirandman Im Evan Im Not Daisy :P

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 14:50:29 -0800

Hehe.... sorry for poking into biz guys XD

Extreme_Chaos

-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:48:34 -0800

Shuddup :P

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:48:17 -0800

Look Andrew Harris and Daisy let's take this somewhere else!

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 14:48:14 -0800

CARLOS JR CHARO! CARLOS JR CHARA! XD LAWL. * Bites on candy cane *

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:47:39 -0800

sword power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! notice cj and fallin were using this to talk to each other

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:47:38 -0800

Ok sure.

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:46:47 -0800

Lets Go CJ ! My House Right Now Lol

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:46:12 -0800

don't you dare say my name cj know as carlos jr charo

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:46:10 -0800

Oh Damn I saw Candy Canes & Swords xD Where ? (;

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:46:04 -0800

Heck yes I wanna fight u?

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:45:32 -0800

CANDY CANES AND SWORD'S!!!

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before