Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

Falloutmaniac
Falloutmaniac wrote:
2014-03-06 14:52:09 -0800

That is definitely what I'm going through

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:51:48 -0800

what the freak is happening fallin cj charo and...wooper

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:51:21 -0800

Andrew u have to use needle power! Mind yo manners boy!

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:50:41 -0800

Aha That Wasn't Me Warrirandman Im Evan Im Not Daisy :P

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 14:50:29 -0800

Hehe.... sorry for poking into biz guys XD

Extreme_Chaos

-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:48:34 -0800

Shuddup :P

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:48:17 -0800

Look Andrew Harris and Daisy let's take this somewhere else!

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 14:48:14 -0800

CARLOS JR CHARO! CARLOS JR CHARA! XD LAWL. * Bites on candy cane *

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:47:39 -0800

sword power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! notice cj and fallin were using this to talk to each other

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:47:38 -0800

Ok sure.

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:46:47 -0800

Lets Go CJ ! My House Right Now Lol

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:46:12 -0800

don't you dare say my name cj know as carlos jr charo

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:46:10 -0800

Oh Damn I saw Candy Canes & Swords xD Where ? (;

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:46:04 -0800

Heck yes I wanna fight u?

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:45:32 -0800

CANDY CANES AND SWORD'S!!!

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.