Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:44:32 -0800

Oh yeah like ur bad grammar andrew?

AnabellaBella
AnabellaBella wrote:
2014-03-06 14:44:26 -0800

Wut the heck?!?

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:43:57 -0800

theres just many things youll don't know about meBig Grin

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:43:11 -0800

That's Mean CJ & What Do You Have ? Hmm

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:42:28 -0800

No But You Wanna Fight me ? !

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:42:24 -0800

Ikr

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:42:16 -0800

Your gf? U don't have one! U don't even have a D!!!

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-06 14:41:30 -0800

Excuse me, I'm trying to fight this guy!

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:41:17 -0800

ladys ladys your both pretty

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-03-06 14:40:57 -0800

Oh My ! Lmao

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:39:40 -0800

your mother your family my family my d my gf my v my bff mybs

Wooper1255

warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-06 14:29:38 -0800

IMM A GUY!!!

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-03-06 14:28:40 -0800

I've been there, it's so frustrating. D:

sofiatheprincess
sofiatheprincess wrote:
2014-03-04 22:54:26 -0800

good......

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!