Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

amazing255

potassium wrote:
2014-01-02 01:50:32 -0800

hmmmmmmmmmm

JAY_JAY23
JAY_JAY23 wrote:
2014-01-01 21:38:17 -0800

I wouldn't do it because it can ruin your friendship forever

KyleSucks
KyleSucks wrote:
2014-01-01 21:36:16 -0800

I have a crush on my bff but I would rather be her friend than her bf

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2014-01-01 20:21:46 -0800

9/10 when you meet a friend and u become bff's , you start liking each other its common .

CandyShawn
CandyShawn wrote:
2014-01-01 19:45:13 -0800

Me to I have a friend we been together every since as I got older I started having feelings 4 her so I told her straight how I felt about her and every thing was fine. Call me candy smile

Lovelybeauti
Lovelybeauti wrote:
2014-01-01 19:24:07 -0800

I have a crush on,mmy bff lol who doesn't

BossladyToizzyxoxo
BossladyToizzyxoxo wrote:
2014-01-01 19:23:31 -0800

I have a crush on this guy but he isn't my best friend but he is real cute n funny!! HINT HINT: I chat with him. Ha you'll never guess cuz I talk with alot of guys!!! Mood: Wicked!! smile Devil

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2014-01-01 19:23:27 -0800

i had a crush on a firend i have known for since me and her were babies and yeah it went was crazy with me and her

max098
max098 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:22:30 -0800

I've had a crush on my best friend we worked out perfectly fine till she cheated

HoneyBunchesOfOats
HoneyBunchesOfOats wrote:
2014-01-01 19:20:15 -0800

Yeah. Mine is too.

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2014-01-01 19:19:30 -0800

my best friend is dead Frown but if he was alive yea i would have crush

HoneyBunchesOfOats
HoneyBunchesOfOats wrote:
2014-01-01 19:18:59 -0800

Who doesn't like they're best friend?

nattynatnat123
nattynatnat123 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:18:06 -0800

How ?

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:17:03 -0800

It's hard dating your best friend

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-01 19:14:43 -0800

I have had that happened to me not to long a ago.......

Mylittlegril
Mylittlegril wrote:
2014-01-01 19:14:37 -0800

i used to like my best friend but now i dont any more cuz i am with the best guy in the world!!!!1

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:12:58 -0800

lol u know i can read minds right? i know who it is lol.

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 19:11:52 -0800

Lol kinda

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day