Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

amazing255

potassium wrote:
2014-01-02 01:50:32 -0800

hmmmmmmmmmm

JAY_JAY23
JAY_JAY23 wrote:
2014-01-01 21:38:17 -0800

I wouldn't do it because it can ruin your friendship forever

KyleSucks
KyleSucks wrote:
2014-01-01 21:36:16 -0800

I have a crush on my bff but I would rather be her friend than her bf

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2014-01-01 20:21:46 -0800

9/10 when you meet a friend and u become bff's , you start liking each other its common .

CandyShawn
CandyShawn wrote:
2014-01-01 19:45:13 -0800

Me to I have a friend we been together every since as I got older I started having feelings 4 her so I told her straight how I felt about her and every thing was fine. Call me candy smile

Lovelybeauti
Lovelybeauti wrote:
2014-01-01 19:24:07 -0800

I have a crush on,mmy bff lol who doesn't

BossladyToizzyxoxo
BossladyToizzyxoxo wrote:
2014-01-01 19:23:31 -0800

I have a crush on this guy but he isn't my best friend but he is real cute n funny!! HINT HINT: I chat with him. Ha you'll never guess cuz I talk with alot of guys!!! Mood: Wicked!! smile Devil

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2014-01-01 19:23:27 -0800

i had a crush on a firend i have known for since me and her were babies and yeah it went was crazy with me and her

max098
max098 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:22:30 -0800

I've had a crush on my best friend we worked out perfectly fine till she cheated

HoneyBunchesOfOats
HoneyBunchesOfOats wrote:
2014-01-01 19:20:15 -0800

Yeah. Mine is too.

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2014-01-01 19:19:30 -0800

my best friend is dead Frown but if he was alive yea i would have crush

HoneyBunchesOfOats
HoneyBunchesOfOats wrote:
2014-01-01 19:18:59 -0800

Who doesn't like they're best friend?

nattynatnat123
nattynatnat123 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:18:06 -0800

How ?

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:17:03 -0800

It's hard dating your best friend

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-01 19:14:43 -0800

I have had that happened to me not to long a ago.......

Mylittlegril
Mylittlegril wrote:
2014-01-01 19:14:37 -0800

i used to like my best friend but now i dont any more cuz i am with the best guy in the world!!!!1

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:12:58 -0800

lol u know i can read minds right? i know who it is lol.

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 19:11:52 -0800

Lol kinda

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me