Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have A Crush On My Best Friend

Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that she has a boyfriend, I don't see her as much. Seeing her with another guy makes me jealous and I realize that I have a crush on her. Should I tell her? Back to Article

amazing255

potassium wrote:
2014-01-02 01:50:32 -0800

hmmmmmmmmmm

JAY_JAY23
JAY_JAY23 wrote:
2014-01-01 21:38:17 -0800

I wouldn't do it because it can ruin your friendship forever

KyleSucks
KyleSucks wrote:
2014-01-01 21:36:16 -0800

I have a crush on my bff but I would rather be her friend than her bf

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2014-01-01 20:21:46 -0800

9/10 when you meet a friend and u become bff's , you start liking each other its common .

CandyShawn
CandyShawn wrote:
2014-01-01 19:45:13 -0800

Me to I have a friend we been together every since as I got older I started having feelings 4 her so I told her straight how I felt about her and every thing was fine. Call me candy smile

Lovelybeauti
Lovelybeauti wrote:
2014-01-01 19:24:07 -0800

I have a crush on,mmy bff lol who doesn't

BossladyToizzyxoxo
BossladyToizzyxoxo wrote:
2014-01-01 19:23:31 -0800

I have a crush on this guy but he isn't my best friend but he is real cute n funny!! HINT HINT: I chat with him. Ha you'll never guess cuz I talk with alot of guys!!! Mood: Wicked!! smile Devil

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2014-01-01 19:23:27 -0800

i had a crush on a firend i have known for since me and her were babies and yeah it went was crazy with me and her

max098
max098 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:22:30 -0800

I've had a crush on my best friend we worked out perfectly fine till she cheated

HoneyBunchesOfOats
HoneyBunchesOfOats wrote:
2014-01-01 19:20:15 -0800

Yeah. Mine is too.

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2014-01-01 19:19:30 -0800

my best friend is dead Frown but if he was alive yea i would have crush

HoneyBunchesOfOats
HoneyBunchesOfOats wrote:
2014-01-01 19:18:59 -0800

Who doesn't like they're best friend?

nattynatnat123
nattynatnat123 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:18:06 -0800

How ?

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:17:03 -0800

It's hard dating your best friend

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-01 19:14:43 -0800

I have had that happened to me not to long a ago.......

Mylittlegril
Mylittlegril wrote:
2014-01-01 19:14:37 -0800

i used to like my best friend but now i dont any more cuz i am with the best guy in the world!!!!1

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:12:58 -0800

lol u know i can read minds right? i know who it is lol.

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 19:11:52 -0800

Lol kinda

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before