Comments

Emmy Rossum: Beautiful Creatures Bad Babe

Kidzworld gets Emmy to talk playing Ridley, the hot new “Caster” in town in the new movie “Beautiful Creatures”. Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-04 19:45:49 -0700

ME NO POTATO

chaoshammer99
chaoshammer99 wrote:
2013-03-27 12:15:45 -0700

i loved the book!they must have had so much fun making the movie!

Tommy0326
Tommy0326 wrote:
2013-02-18 08:04:28 -0800

really that is the weirdest thing

jayswish
jayswish wrote:
2013-02-09 14:28:40 -0800

Omg I'm so gonna see this moovie.Emmy is not no matter WHAT

apple drop1101_2321960
apple drop1101_2321960 wrote:
2013-02-09 13:20:32 -0800

this is great

Lexa marie
Lexa marie wrote:
2013-02-09 00:00:37 -0800

next if your writing this check over it.

miguelismine
miguelismine wrote:
2013-02-08 18:57:16 -0800

i love phantom of the opera i knew she looked familiar

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-02-08 10:23:35 -0800

ur notta nerd i read novels and books all the time dont call urself a nerd ppl migth think u are but u like reading and so do i

-Mockingjay.
-Mockingjay. wrote:
2013-02-08 10:07:47 -0800

This review has the B word, yet we are not allowed to actually say it on this site. Huh.

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2013-02-07 23:44:23 -0800

i dont wanna sound like a total nerd but i have read the first two books and honestly cant wait for the movie to come out

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-02-07 16:52:58 -0800

That aside, I really want to see this movie~

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-02-07 16:52:36 -0800

I'm surprised how tight KW's moderation is, and yet they have some articles with swear words and links to bad websites on the sidebars.

Love ; Yew
Love ; Yew wrote:
2013-02-07 16:50:27 -0800

I really wanna see this movie!!!!!!

Littlerosie
Littlerosie wrote:
2013-02-07 16:47:18 -0800

omg Her Dress Looks awesome! can't wait for the movie to come out XD

chaoshammer99
chaoshammer99 wrote:
2013-02-07 16:00:35 -0800

wanna see this movie!! Raspberry

Chronicals-poll

Which Caster Chronicle Novel was your favorite?

• Beautiful Creatures
  • Beautiful Darkness
  • Beautiful Chaos
  • Beautiful Redemption

Micro_beautiful-micro
Kidzworld’s movie review of “Beautiful Creatures”, the new supernatural romance film based on the...
Micro_alice-micro
Kidzworld is under the “spell” of Alice Englert who plays lead character Lena in the new film Bea...
Micro_ethan-micro
Kidzworld’s fun, EXCLUSIVE interview with “Beautiful Creatures” lead lad in love Alden Ehrenreich
Micro_safe-micro
Kidzworld is with Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel, stars of the romantic thriller “Safe Haven”.
Micro_warm-micro
Kidzworld sits down with Nicholas Hoult the cute star of the movie based on the best-selling nove...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778