Comments

Austin Butler Bio

Actor Austin Butler plays the James Wilkerson on Switched at Birth and Sebastian Kydd on The Carrie Diaries, but fans of Zoey 101 and Life Unexpected know that he's no stranger to the small screen. Find out more in his Kidzworld Bio! Back to Article

volleyballgirl24
volleyballgirl24 wrote:
2013-02-11 08:44:00 -0800

You know I don't think he's all that cute sorry.Wink.)

Red bull racin
Red bull racin wrote:
2013-02-10 23:39:25 -0800

I like dj fresh

Red bull racin
Red bull racin wrote:
2013-02-10 23:38:56 -0800

Don't like him

NJHLUVA
NJHLUVA wrote:
2013-02-10 19:29:59 -0800

he is so adorable and so MINE!

jabbyjellybean

Luv him

Melodyluvsu
Melodyluvsu wrote:
2013-02-10 10:31:48 -0800

Luv him

Pll_poll

Which teen drama do you think is the best?

• Pretty Little Liars
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • 90210
  • Gossip Girl

Micro_carrie-micro
The Jennifer Lawrence thriller House at the End of the Street is now out on Blu-ray today, giving...
Micro_dylan-micro
In this EXCLUSIVE Kidzworld interview, Dylan O’Brien talks first loves and high school dating
Micro_britt robertson-micro
Actress Britt Robertson stars as teen witch Cassie Blake in The Secret Circle, but the 21-year-ol...
Micro_sharpays-fabulous-adventure-dvd-micro
If you’re a fan of Disney’s High School Musical , you’ll love seeing Ashley Tisdale – a.k.a. Shar...

Entertainment in the forums

brunostar
brunostar posted in Movies:
problem child
reply about 1 hour
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Movies:
Gentleman's Agreement
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in TV Shows:
I saw the premiere before I left and I have to say, I was somewhat impressed. Of course it's not as good as BMW but I think they have good potential.
Kiken
Kiken posted in TV Shows:
I was very impressed by the first episode of Doctor Who I watched which I believe was called "Rose". It was creepy  but with enough of a hint of humor that it made for an enjoyable and interesting program. Me and my dad will definitely be continuing to watch more and more episodes of Doctor Who in the future.
amethystdances
The answer, obviously, is Doctor Who. The show has technically been running for almost 51 years. It's  a British T.V. show about an alien with two hearts who has been living for over 1,000 years, with a time machine that can travel anywhere, or anytime, in the universe. But there's a catch to his machine, which is known as a T.A.R.D.I.S, (Time And Relative Dimension In Space): It is forever broken and disguised as a 1950's telephone box. He chooses not to fix it, despite the companions he travels with wondering to themselves, "Why doesn't he fix it? Why did he have to break it as telephone police box?" He also tends to attempt to keep the companions for as long as possible. They tend to keep him in check, safe, sane, and non-genocidal. After all, being 1,800 years old, and I'm just guessing precisely how old he is, can make you feel lonely, angry, confused, scared, and vengeful. He had to destroy his whole planet to protect the rest of the universe from being destroyed by his people and their age old enemies, the Daleks. He will forevermore remember that day, and as punishment, from the self concious weapon he used,will have to live through for a long, long time.