Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Valentine's Day Fashion 2013

Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't need to have a boyfriend or girlfriend to get into the festive spirit! Back to Article

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-02-12 12:38:11 -0800

Love the socks and the shoes

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-02-12 09:39:35 -0800

nice

llissy2love
llissy2love wrote:
2013-02-12 08:49:11 -0800

omg I love the girls hair and hat on look 1 smile

$waggagal
$waggagal wrote:
2013-02-12 06:12:00 -0800

I hate valentines day regardless

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-02-12 04:38:18 -0800

the heart tights are soo pretty! I just gotta get those!!!

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-02-12 03:34:11 -0800

hmm... nice!

MadJak
MadJak wrote:
2013-02-11 20:23:41 -0800

WAY WAY WAYYYY to girly! im a tomboy, isn't there anything NOT so girly?!

Betzy123

Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-02-11 18:09:48 -0800

Love these

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-02-11 16:46:42 -0800

I hate pink put I love the sweater

Poll-chocoval

What do you give your Valentine on Valentine's Day?

• I give flowers to my Valentine. Roses always do the trick.
  • No question, my sweetie likes chocolate!
  • Usually it's a Valentine's Day Card. I like to keep it classic.
  • Oh, we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.

Micro_love songs-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here and love is in the air, and on the airwaves! There's no shortage o...
Micro_micro-heartbomb
Valentine’s Day is only a few short days away, which means it’s time to get crafting away on thos...
Micro_valentine's bf-micro
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and although everyone knows that girls want gifts for Valentine’s...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.