Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Valentine's Day Fashion 2013

Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't need to have a boyfriend or girlfriend to get into the festive spirit! Back to Article

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-02-12 12:38:11 -0800

Love the socks and the shoes

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-02-12 09:39:35 -0800

nice

llissy2love
llissy2love wrote:
2013-02-12 08:49:11 -0800

omg I love the girls hair and hat on look 1 smile

$waggagal
$waggagal wrote:
2013-02-12 06:12:00 -0800

I hate valentines day regardless

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-02-12 04:38:18 -0800

the heart tights are soo pretty! I just gotta get those!!!

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-02-12 03:34:11 -0800

hmm... nice!

MadJak
MadJak wrote:
2013-02-11 20:23:41 -0800

WAY WAY WAYYYY to girly! im a tomboy, isn't there anything NOT so girly?!

Betzy123

Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-02-11 18:09:48 -0800

Love these

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-02-11 16:46:42 -0800

I hate pink put I love the sweater

Poll-chocoval

What do you give your Valentine on Valentine's Day?

• I give flowers to my Valentine. Roses always do the trick.
  • No question, my sweetie likes chocolate!
  • Usually it's a Valentine's Day Card. I like to keep it classic.
  • Oh, we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.

Micro_love songs-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here and love is in the air, and on the airwaves! There's no shortage o...
Micro_micro-heartbomb
Valentine’s Day is only a few short days away, which means it’s time to get crafting away on thos...
Micro_valentine's bf-micro
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and although everyone knows that girls want gifts for Valentine’s...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (