Comments

Valentine's Day Fashion 2013

Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't need to have a boyfriend or girlfriend to get into the festive spirit! Back to Article

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-02-12 12:38:11 -0800

Love the socks and the shoes

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-02-12 09:39:35 -0800

nice

llissy2love
llissy2love wrote:
2013-02-12 08:49:11 -0800

omg I love the girls hair and hat on look 1 smile

$waggagal
$waggagal wrote:
2013-02-12 06:12:00 -0800

I hate valentines day regardless

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-02-12 04:38:18 -0800

the heart tights are soo pretty! I just gotta get those!!!

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-02-12 03:34:11 -0800

hmm... nice!

MadJak
MadJak wrote:
2013-02-11 20:23:41 -0800

WAY WAY WAYYYY to girly! im a tomboy, isn't there anything NOT so girly?!

Betzy123

Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-02-11 18:09:48 -0800

Love these

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-02-11 16:46:42 -0800

I hate pink put I love the sweater

Poll-chocoval

What do you give your Valentine on Valentine's Day?

• I give flowers to my Valentine. Roses always do the trick.
  • No question, my sweetie likes chocolate!
  • Usually it's a Valentine's Day Card. I like to keep it classic.
  • Oh, we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.

Micro_love songs-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here and love is in the air, and on the airwaves! There's no shortage o...
Micro_micro-heartbomb
Valentine’s Day is only a few short days away, which means it’s time to get crafting away on thos...
Micro_valentine's bf-micro
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and although everyone knows that girls want gifts for Valentine’s...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...

ElfyKathy
No! Course not! You obviously miss your grandpa a lot and you loved him so you can't bear he's dead. You know you'll never get another chance to hear his voice, to see him, to feel his bobbly sweaters. So you tell yourself he's not dead, to get yourself through the day
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy posted in Friends:
chillax love! if your bf doesn't like you just liking someone else's thing, he's bad news. I had one like that and he tried to control my life.
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy posted in Friends:
Break friends with them! Saying that is really cruel and horrible. Tell them how you feel, then leave them alone. You might be popular with all these boys, but if they go off you when you break friends with that lot, they're weird people who don't love you for who you are.  Report them if it carries on - that can be classed as verbal abuse
ElfyKathy