Comments

Valentine's Day Fashion 2013

Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't need to have a boyfriend or girlfriend to get into the festive spirit! Back to Article

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-02-12 12:38:11 -0800

Love the socks and the shoes

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-02-12 09:39:35 -0800

nice

llissy2love
llissy2love wrote:
2013-02-12 08:49:11 -0800

omg I love the girls hair and hat on look 1 smile

$waggagal
$waggagal wrote:
2013-02-12 06:12:00 -0800

I hate valentines day regardless

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-02-12 04:38:18 -0800

the heart tights are soo pretty! I just gotta get those!!!

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-02-12 03:34:11 -0800

hmm... nice!

MadJak
MadJak wrote:
2013-02-11 20:23:41 -0800

WAY WAY WAYYYY to girly! im a tomboy, isn't there anything NOT so girly?!

Betzy123

Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-02-11 18:09:48 -0800

Love these

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-02-11 16:46:42 -0800

I hate pink put I love the sweater

Poll-chocoval

What do you give your Valentine on Valentine's Day?

• I give flowers to my Valentine. Roses always do the trick.
  • No question, my sweetie likes chocolate!
  • Usually it's a Valentine's Day Card. I like to keep it classic.
  • Oh, we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.

Micro_love songs-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here and love is in the air, and on the airwaves! There's no shortage o...
Micro_micro-heartbomb
Valentine’s Day is only a few short days away, which means it’s time to get crafting away on thos...
Micro_valentine's bf-micro
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and although everyone knows that girls want gifts for Valentine’s...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...

justimagine23
justimagine23 posted in Friends:
this is a forum for girls who are lost and dont have a clue as to knowing if a guy likes them... and how to ask them is harder than anyting in the world
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
You're not allowed to give out website names here, sorry.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Eat Vitamin C ! You'r periods will be more SOON! hehe!
Joer
Joer posted in Style:
Have you seen this beautiful clothes? :D Perfect for the winter! littlejalo. ###  just bought those boots to my sisters daughter :D Do u have any more suggestions on webpages?
carolyna_03
carolyna_03 posted in Friends:
Dear dish it , I'm 11yrs old and i realy need ur help with this situation, so recently my chest area is very sore and itchy I also have been craving lots of food especially sugar and I have been having realy sore muscle pains in my leg I've also noticed a strange odour coming from (down there ) I'm not realy sure what discharge is but I know it's goey stuff but can it be watery or something i do find my undies a bit wet anyways I use quite a lot of deoderant under my arms but I barely get cramps. I realy need advise on this so am I getting super close  thnx  cazz