Comments

Valentine's Day Fashion 2013

Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't need to have a boyfriend or girlfriend to get into the festive spirit! Back to Article

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-02-12 12:38:11 -0800

Love the socks and the shoes

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-02-12 09:39:35 -0800

nice

llissy2love
llissy2love wrote:
2013-02-12 08:49:11 -0800

omg I love the girls hair and hat on look 1 smile

$waggagal
$waggagal wrote:
2013-02-12 06:12:00 -0800

I hate valentines day regardless

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-02-12 04:38:18 -0800

the heart tights are soo pretty! I just gotta get those!!!

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-02-12 03:34:11 -0800

hmm... nice!

MadJak
MadJak wrote:
2013-02-11 20:23:41 -0800

WAY WAY WAYYYY to girly! im a tomboy, isn't there anything NOT so girly?!

Betzy123

Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-02-11 18:09:48 -0800

Love these

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-02-11 16:46:42 -0800

I hate pink put I love the sweater

Poll-chocoval

What do you give your Valentine on Valentine's Day?

• I give flowers to my Valentine. Roses always do the trick.
  • No question, my sweetie likes chocolate!
  • Usually it's a Valentine's Day Card. I like to keep it classic.
  • Oh, we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.

Micro_love songs-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here and love is in the air, and on the airwaves! There's no shortage o...
Micro_micro-heartbomb
Valentine’s Day is only a few short days away, which means it’s time to get crafting away on thos...
Micro_valentine's bf-micro
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and although everyone knows that girls want gifts for Valentine’s...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^