Comments

Top 10 Healthy Snacks

Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab something on the go quickly, but instead of reaching for a bag of chips or a chocolate bar there are lots of delicious healthy snacks out there. Check out the Top 10 Healthy Snacks! Back to Article

rithma

rithma wrote:
2013-09-24 22:19:09 -0700

lol

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 19:49:49 -0700

Yay me not a big fan of cheese

swaggof2001
swaggof2001 wrote:
2013-09-07 19:47:21 -0700

i luv sunflower seeds

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-02 11:46:57 -0700

Cool

oofrenchfries
oofrenchfries wrote:
2013-09-01 07:33:46 -0700

I dont love cheese I hate it lol

Harleyxoxo
Harleyxoxo wrote:
2013-08-24 08:47:02 -0700

Sunflower seeds are bad for you

Bamboo56
Bamboo56 wrote:
2013-08-14 00:53:12 -0700

Cool! I will love to try the Trail Mix!
smile Big Grin

yummy

islandgirl663
islandgirl663 wrote:
2013-08-09 13:56:48 -0700

yum

Poll

Favorite After School Snack?

• Milk and cookies.
  • Veggies or fruit.
  • Chocolate or chips.
  • Pita with hummus or salsa.

Micro_how to plan a picnic-micro
School’s out and summer is here, which means it’s finally time to relax and have fun in the sun w...
Micro_pretzel-micro
Have you wondered what the life of Pretzel Crisps is like? Meet Carl. He is from the deli section...
Micro_chips-micro
If your stomach is rumbling and you feel a salty snack attack coming on, chances are high you’ll ...
You’re off school and outside, running around and being active. The last thing you need is to eat...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....