Comments

Wendell & Vinnie Premieres Tonight on Nickelodeon!

Wondering what's going on with Jerry Trainor’s brand new Nickelodeon show Wendell & Vinnie? Well, we’ve got all the awesome details! Back to Article

puppy12345=sweet
puppy12345=sweet wrote:
2013-04-19 11:20:34 -0700

Ur weird! Big Grin

jiliaya222
jiliaya222 wrote:
2013-02-22 11:12:40 -0800

never saw it Frustrated Frown

sam call boy tcr_2396616
sam call boy tcr_2396616 wrote:
2013-02-20 23:46:16 -0800

hii
am a call boy from tcr kerala

Striker24
Striker24 wrote:
2013-02-18 08:41:52 -0800

Nickelodeon... BRING BACK CLASSIC CARTOONS!!!

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-02-17 19:14:17 -0800

That show was funny!!!

lilmarie123456
lilmarie123456 wrote:
2013-02-17 14:54:55 -0800

that show is so hilarious ad much better than
marvin marvin.lol

cait k.k
cait k.k wrote:
2013-02-17 11:42:00 -0800

This show is hilarious. I watched it last night twice. It is a nick at night show. So it is annoying when parents get angry because of it's content. I read a review and a mom had let her six year old watch it. Please look at the ratings not what time it"s on.Tv-PG
is like glee or regular show. Sorry for the rant.

SpongeTooTrill
SpongeTooTrill wrote:
2013-02-17 08:50:45 -0800

Jerry trainer is so hilarious. much better than icarly. watch it. you'll be laughing like hell.

SpongeTooTrill
SpongeTooTrill wrote:
2013-02-17 08:50:35 -0800

Jerry trainer is so hilarious. much better than icarly. watch it. you'll be laughing like hell .

SpongeTooTrill
SpongeTooTrill wrote:
2013-02-17 08:50:19 -0800

57laughingblue
57laughingblue wrote:
2013-02-17 07:28:50 -0800

Ha ha ha lol love this

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-02-16 13:33:15 -0800

idk if im gonna watch this

cake24
cake24 wrote:
2013-02-16 12:06:50 -0800

This stuff is funnySmile Nose

Emmapoll

Who's Your Favorite Nickelodeon Star?

• Emma Roberts.
  • Miranda Cosgrove.
  • Jamie Lynne Spears.
  • Little JJ.

Micro_spongebobxmas-micro
Nickelodeon's first full-length, stop-motion animation special, SpongeBob SquarePants: It's a Spo...
Micro_movie micro
Get two movies in one with the release of Big Time Movie and Rags: Double Movie on DVD.
Micro_victorious micro
Catch up with Tori, Andre and the rest of the gang in Nickelodeon’s Victorious: Season 1, Volume ...
Micro_icarly the complete third season_micro
iCarly: The Complete 3rd Season, available August 30, is packed full of iFunny episodes starring ...

Entertainment in the forums

Thunderpandapaw
"DisneyanimeLover" wrote: "Thunderpandapaw" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "_-UnderTheSun.-" wrote: I used to have a crush on Kim Possible and Raven from Teen Titans lol Raven before starfire? 0.0 UPDATE: Korra is officially my new cartoon character crush. If I were a guy, I would go with Raven first. me too. Raven is such a downer like me. Plus I hate star fire, i wanna kill her  Yeah, Starfire's just weird. Especially the hamburger thing. 0.0
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in TV Shows:
"Thunderpandapaw" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "_-UnderTheSun.-" wrote: I used to have a crush on Kim Possible and Raven from Teen Titans lol Raven before starfire? 0.0 UPDATE: Korra is officially my new cartoon character crush. If I were a guy, I would go with Raven first. But...she has no personality. And starfire is so hot and carefree, with no IQ to speak of.
DisneyanimeLover
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
It creeps even me out. O-O I'll PM you sometime later. But to the rest of you all, here it is: The answer is in this message twice. ....