Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Can I Make Money?

Broke asks: I do chores around the house, but my parents won’t give me an allowance. All my friends have allowance money so they can buy things and do things, but I can’t. I’m too young to get a real job. How can I make money? Back to Article

tigdom
tigdom wrote:
2014-04-05 04:43:35 -0700

maybe u should find old video games to sell to other kids?

kittypurrygurlz
kittypurrygurlz wrote:
2014-03-30 13:10:07 -0700

i really need a job

kittypurrygurlz
kittypurrygurlz wrote:
2014-03-30 13:03:41 -0700

i really need a job

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-05 15:56:55 -0800

argh my parents are the same way...but it's whatever

pretty gurl style
pretty gurl style wrote:
2014-01-19 19:36:49 -0800

#LoveMoney !

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-11 22:44:41 -0800

I already have 4 jobs I model and I get paid for that I sing and I get paid and sponsered for that. I dance and I don't get paid that only occasionally. I design things and clothes and I sell them n I obviously get money from that Smile Nose

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-11-30 11:29:35 -0800

good advice I kind of like it but I already know does advice.

bluebee22
bluebee22 wrote:
2013-11-27 12:14:00 -0800

I like these ideas, i might have to try these!

SuperGalBunny123
SuperGalBunny123 wrote:
2013-11-20 18:22:14 -0800

assisting the elderly is the best cuz all u have 2
do is help old people

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2013-11-10 22:18:32 -0800

i think logo design and drawing is the best way to make money coz its totally perfect

AngelThumbelina
AngelThumbelina wrote:
2013-11-10 21:34:05 -0800

i think logo design will be the best option for me....--thumbs up--

DA_CULPABLE_2565620
DA_CULPABLE_2565620 wrote:
2013-11-07 01:29:28 -0800

MONEY IS MY LIFE

iStone4s
iStone4s wrote:
2013-11-06 08:54:18 -0800

print it out

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-05 12:29:52 -0800

I usually sell my old books.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-04 18:50:12 -0800

GIMME YO MONEY

new_girl9
new_girl9 wrote:
2013-10-13 12:40:08 -0700

GIVE ME YO MONEY

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-13 12:31:23 -0700

Wink Grin; I wanna morah money.

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-10-13 12:23:21 -0700

i still cant make money P:

RedEyeGames
moderator
RedEyeGames wrote:
2013-09-27 15:58:46 -0700

I used to stack hay-bales at a local farm for cash in the summer. it was hard work, but it paid well, plus I got to learn how to shear sheep!!!

Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer wrote:
2013-09-27 15:34:25 -0700

I do a job in Summer, Swarcliffe Playscheme. I used to go myself, but I'm old enough to be a helper, I can look after kids now! And I get in for free! Still don't get paid. Frown Nose

Cashpoll

What Would You Do With $106?

• Buy Shoes.
  • Save it.
  • Video games.
  • Spend it on my date.

Micro_kidworth-micro
Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business and making money, but worried that you were t...
Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!
If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
Micro_kidpreneurs-article
Kidpreneurs … it’s kind of a funny word to say, right? But there’s nothing funny about having a g...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day