Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Can I Make Money?

Broke asks: I do chores around the house, but my parents won’t give me an allowance. All my friends have allowance money so they can buy things and do things, but I can’t. I’m too young to get a real job. How can I make money? Back to Article

Mayumi12

iluvme4ever wrote:
2014-07-01 13:45:17 -0700

Yeah Money Making Time :: Cool

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-27 07:14:31 -0700

Selling my Barbie dolls would make lots of money!!LOL!Don't judge me I used to play with them when I was really young.!!

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-06-27 05:46:48 -0700

Really helpful. I like doing these jobs better than stealing money from my mom !!!!

blackghettobarbie
blackghettobarbie wrote:
2014-06-25 11:16:24 -0700

what about dancing

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-06-21 20:56:46 -0700

This didn't help me AT ALL

Beauty-Beyond
Beauty-Beyond wrote:
2014-06-06 20:17:59 -0700

Sell Lemonade, Save Up Money, sell things, or borrow money smile something like that

tigdom
tigdom wrote:
2014-04-05 04:43:35 -0700

maybe u should find old video games to sell to other kids?

kittypurrygurlz
kittypurrygurlz wrote:
2014-03-30 13:10:07 -0700

i really need a job

kittypurrygurlz
kittypurrygurlz wrote:
2014-03-30 13:03:41 -0700

i really need a job

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-05 15:56:55 -0800

argh my parents are the same way...but it's whatever

pretty gurl style
pretty gurl style wrote:
2014-01-19 19:36:49 -0800

#LoveMoney !

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-11 22:44:41 -0800

I already have 4 jobs I model and I get paid for that I sing and I get paid and sponsered for that. I dance and I don't get paid that only occasionally. I design things and clothes and I sell them n I obviously get money from that Smile Nose

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-11-30 11:29:35 -0800

good advice I kind of like it but I already know does advice.

bluebee22
bluebee22 wrote:
2013-11-27 12:14:00 -0800

I like these ideas, i might have to try these!

SuperGalBunny123
SuperGalBunny123 wrote:
2013-11-20 18:22:14 -0800

assisting the elderly is the best cuz all u have 2
do is help old people

Cashpoll

What Would You Do With $106?

• Buy Shoes.