Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Can I Make Money?

Broke asks: I do chores around the house, but my parents won’t give me an allowance. All my friends have allowance money so they can buy things and do things, but I can’t. I’m too young to get a real job. How can I make money? Back to Article

GHOSTSWAGG77

iluvme4ever wrote:
2014-07-01 13:45:17 -0700

Yeah Money Making Time :: Cool

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-27 07:14:31 -0700

Selling my Barbie dolls would make lots of money!!LOL!Don't judge me I used to play with them when I was really young.!!

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-06-27 05:46:48 -0700

Really helpful. I like doing these jobs better than stealing money from my mom !!!!

blackghettobarbie
blackghettobarbie wrote:
2014-06-25 11:16:24 -0700

what about dancing

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-06-21 20:56:46 -0700

This didn't help me AT ALL

Beauty-Beyond
Beauty-Beyond wrote:
2014-06-06 20:17:59 -0700

Sell Lemonade, Save Up Money, sell things, or borrow money smile something like that

tigdom
tigdom wrote:
2014-04-05 04:43:35 -0700

maybe u should find old video games to sell to other kids?

kittypurrygurlz
kittypurrygurlz wrote:
2014-03-30 13:10:07 -0700

i really need a job

kittypurrygurlz
kittypurrygurlz wrote:
2014-03-30 13:03:41 -0700

i really need a job

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-05 15:56:55 -0800

argh my parents are the same way...but it's whatever

pretty gurl style
pretty gurl style wrote:
2014-01-19 19:36:49 -0800

#LoveMoney !

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-11 22:44:41 -0800

I already have 4 jobs I model and I get paid for that I sing and I get paid and sponsered for that. I dance and I don't get paid that only occasionally. I design things and clothes and I sell them n I obviously get money from that Smile Nose

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-11-30 11:29:35 -0800

good advice I kind of like it but I already know does advice.

bluebee22
bluebee22 wrote:
2013-11-27 12:14:00 -0800

I like these ideas, i might have to try these!

SuperGalBunny123
SuperGalBunny123 wrote:
2013-11-20 18:22:14 -0800

assisting the elderly is the best cuz all u have 2
do is help old people

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2013-11-10 22:18:32 -0800

i think logo design and drawing is the best way to make money coz its totally perfect

Cashpoll

What Would You Do With $106?

• Buy Shoes.
  • Save it.
  • Video games.
  • Spend it on my date.

Micro_kidworth-micro
Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business and making money, but worried that you were t...
Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!
If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
Micro_kidpreneurs-article
Kidpreneurs … it’s kind of a funny word to say, right? But there’s nothing funny about having a g...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002