Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Can I Make Money?

Broke asks: I do chores around the house, but my parents won’t give me an allowance. All my friends have allowance money so they can buy things and do things, but I can’t. I’m too young to get a real job. How can I make money? Back to Article

Mayumi12

iluvme4ever wrote:
2014-07-01 13:45:17 -0700

Yeah Money Making Time :: Cool

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-27 07:14:31 -0700

Selling my Barbie dolls would make lots of money!!LOL!Don't judge me I used to play with them when I was really young.!!

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-06-27 05:46:48 -0700

Really helpful. I like doing these jobs better than stealing money from my mom !!!!

blackghettobarbie
blackghettobarbie wrote:
2014-06-25 11:16:24 -0700

what about dancing

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-06-21 20:56:46 -0700

This didn't help me AT ALL

Beauty-Beyond
Beauty-Beyond wrote:
2014-06-06 20:17:59 -0700

Sell Lemonade, Save Up Money, sell things, or borrow money smile something like that

tigdom
tigdom wrote:
2014-04-05 04:43:35 -0700

maybe u should find old video games to sell to other kids?

kittypurrygurlz
kittypurrygurlz wrote:
2014-03-30 13:10:07 -0700

i really need a job

kittypurrygurlz
kittypurrygurlz wrote:
2014-03-30 13:03:41 -0700

i really need a job

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-05 15:56:55 -0800

argh my parents are the same way...but it's whatever

pretty gurl style
pretty gurl style wrote:
2014-01-19 19:36:49 -0800

#LoveMoney !

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-11 22:44:41 -0800

I already have 4 jobs I model and I get paid for that I sing and I get paid and sponsered for that. I dance and I don't get paid that only occasionally. I design things and clothes and I sell them n I obviously get money from that Smile Nose

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-11-30 11:29:35 -0800

good advice I kind of like it but I already know does advice.

bluebee22
bluebee22 wrote:
2013-11-27 12:14:00 -0800

I like these ideas, i might have to try these!

SuperGalBunny123
SuperGalBunny123 wrote:
2013-11-20 18:22:14 -0800

assisting the elderly is the best cuz all u have 2
do is help old people

Cashpoll

What Would You Do With $106?

• Buy Shoes.
  • Save it.
  • Video games.
  • Spend it on my date.

Micro_kidworth-micro
Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business and making money, but worried that you were t...
Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!
If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
Micro_kidpreneurs-article
Kidpreneurs … it’s kind of a funny word to say, right? But there’s nothing funny about having a g...

blakbutterfly
That's just how sisters are. They would grow up and change their ways and do remember, whatever they do, how much they annoy you, they still love you and this is how usually kids show their love to someone they feel close to. Yes, they feel close to you and annoys you because they know you would tolerate them. It's their way and be proud of the fact that they consider you close enough to annoy! I would be more than glad if my sister annoys me. And even though my sister is just a month old, she's pretty hilariously good and annoying her and sometimes, I reciprocate her behavior towards me. She pretty hilarious and intelligent for a month old baby!
disney princess
She is quite young, but you should start taming her a little from now. She might become better when she grows up,but what if she doesn't? you can tell your parents about this, with a priof, yes.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"jordand08" wrote: "LiviMimiLivi" wrote: I have a little sister she is four and she is so annoying! She is sassy, too. She acts like she's a teen! She is a devil when our parents aren't around. But an 'angel' when adults are around, she makes animal noises and acts like she is a small innocent thing. PLEASE HELP ME FROM THIS!!!!!! Well, she is four, and that's how little one's act.  ^This, and also I believe she'll start behaving better as she gets older.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"CandyDreamer" wrote:My parents are only strict when they need to be. This.
syedarabia
syedarabia posted in Friends:
i think friend is a gift of a god...........it is the best gift for ever...........i like my friends...........               may allah always happy my friends......