Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Can I Make Money?

Broke asks: I do chores around the house, but my parents won’t give me an allowance. All my friends have allowance money so they can buy things and do things, but I can’t. I’m too young to get a real job. How can I make money? Back to Article

Mayumi12

iluvme4ever wrote:
2014-07-01 13:45:17 -0700

Yeah Money Making Time :: Cool

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-27 07:14:31 -0700

Selling my Barbie dolls would make lots of money!!LOL!Don't judge me I used to play with them when I was really young.!!

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-06-27 05:46:48 -0700

Really helpful. I like doing these jobs better than stealing money from my mom !!!!

blackghettobarbie
blackghettobarbie wrote:
2014-06-25 11:16:24 -0700

what about dancing

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-06-21 20:56:46 -0700

This didn't help me AT ALL

Beauty-Beyond
Beauty-Beyond wrote:
2014-06-06 20:17:59 -0700

Sell Lemonade, Save Up Money, sell things, or borrow money smile something like that

tigdom
tigdom wrote:
2014-04-05 04:43:35 -0700

maybe u should find old video games to sell to other kids?

kittypurrygurlz
kittypurrygurlz wrote:
2014-03-30 13:10:07 -0700

i really need a job

kittypurrygurlz
kittypurrygurlz wrote:
2014-03-30 13:03:41 -0700

i really need a job

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-05 15:56:55 -0800

argh my parents are the same way...but it's whatever

pretty gurl style
pretty gurl style wrote:
2014-01-19 19:36:49 -0800

#LoveMoney !

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-11 22:44:41 -0800

I already have 4 jobs I model and I get paid for that I sing and I get paid and sponsered for that. I dance and I don't get paid that only occasionally. I design things and clothes and I sell them n I obviously get money from that Smile Nose

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-11-30 11:29:35 -0800

good advice I kind of like it but I already know does advice.

bluebee22
bluebee22 wrote:
2013-11-27 12:14:00 -0800

I like these ideas, i might have to try these!

SuperGalBunny123
SuperGalBunny123 wrote:
2013-11-20 18:22:14 -0800

assisting the elderly is the best cuz all u have 2
do is help old people

Cashpoll

What Would You Do With $106?

• Buy Shoes.
  • Save it.
  • Video games.
  • Spend it on my date.

Micro_kidworth-micro
Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business and making money, but worried that you were t...
Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!
If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
Micro_kidpreneurs-article
Kidpreneurs … it’s kind of a funny word to say, right? But there’s nothing funny about having a g...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.