Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Science Project: The Strength of Sand

How strong could a bunch of a teeny-tiny particles be? They’re so small how could there any strength to them. Well, this science project will redefine the old phrase, strength in numbers. Test how strong sand can be and fool your friends! Back to Article

brunostar

milifeska8 wrote:
2013-03-26 11:03:34 -0700

wow

feverheights
feverheights wrote:
2013-03-22 16:05:18 -0700

Im so gonna use that for my science fair. I've been looking for an idea for AGES...

Kate242
Kate242 wrote:
2013-03-02 10:02:49 -0800

Geeee

sparklepunch
sparklepunch wrote:
2013-03-01 06:09:56 -0800

wow

legoboy11
legoboy11 wrote:
2013-02-28 14:09:07 -0800

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH

legoboy11
legoboy11 wrote:
2013-02-28 14:08:50 -0800

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-24 13:31:13 -0800

I can not stand sand sometimess c:

Cielososweet
Cielososweet wrote:
2013-02-22 20:07:49 -0800

Cool

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-02-22 12:26:25 -0800

so cool

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-02-18 11:18:39 -0800

i tryed doing dat once.... it didnt work

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-02-17 19:56:47 -0800

That is cool to make the sand castle to make this project smile

hannah2137
hannah2137 wrote:
2013-02-17 19:43:58 -0800

SO COOL smile smile smile

57laughingblue
57laughingblue wrote:
2013-02-17 06:54:45 -0800

The sandcastle is by far the best picture of them all so cool I will try this

everlish sensation
everlish sensation wrote:
2013-02-16 23:11:11 -0800

will try this! Big Grin

Poll_sand

How do you feel about sand at the beach?

• I love the warm sand at the beach! I could lay in it all day.
  • I hate sand so much! I don't like going to the beach and getting sand in everything! Ick!
  • My favorite thing to do at the beach is build sand castles so I guess I like sand.
  • I don't mind the sand, unless it ends up in my mouth- ugg that's so gross!

Micro_micro_quicksand
Have you ever seen a movie where the hero is dashing through the jungle when they step in a bog o...
Micro_micro_balloon
Never thought you could do rocket science? Well, think again. This project uses the basic princip...
Micro_micro_seedbomb
Have you ever seen an empty lot in your neighborhood and wished that it could be nicer looking? I...
Micro_rock-candy-micro
Did you know crystals aren't just for decoration? If you need some science fair project inspirati...

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in New Users:
Hello Lily! Welcome to Kw. If you want to see Kw rules , click here.
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"noordinarygirl" wrote:Mood: TiredColor: Dark blueCartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans. You're tired , your favorite color is Dark Blue and cartoon is Powerpuff girls and teen titans , I think you're Angelica (:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Mood: Tired Color: Dark blue Cartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans.
XxneonhipsterxX
david: ok so how you play is that it like go fish but if your turn like if i say that kenny do you have any 3 hearts and if kenny said no i gonna to say something that i kept secret or lied about TO ALL THE GROUP thats how you play  kenny: i hate you tanner  tanner: i love you too buddy ●¸●  david: LETS PLAY  max: this cant be happening david do you take pills david: WHAT YOU SAY PUNK  mason: that hursh O.O  tanner: LETS PLAY OK EVERYONE MERRY CHISTMAS  they played the game and max was first max: ok kenny do you have any  10 hearts  kenny: nope go fish  max: oh no ok tanner do you mind  tanner: mind what  max: nevermind david  there a rumor where they say THAT YOU ACTUALLY A GIRL david: WHA WHAT  kenny: and the whole school knows  david:....... JUST BECAUSE I WEAR A PURPLE SHIRT  DOES NOT MEAN IM A GIRL JUST FOR GET IT NEXT IS YOU TANNER  tanner: ok .......um max...-blush- do you have any.... 8s  max: um no go fish  tanners mind: tanner stop blushing your gonna let him think he like you  mason: you ok tanner  tanner: my truth might suprise yall but .....im.......stright......gay  everyone: woah  WHAT  tanner: and...... i love YOU MAX -###### max-  everyone: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tanner: m max do you love me that way  max:....im....sorry tanner ......but .....i ......dont  i need to use the bathroom -runs to the bathroom  tanner:.......... david: i need to check on the cookies  kenny: im going to check on max mason:.........tanner you ok -sits down with tanner- you ok tanner: yeah -cries- im fine.... mason:-hugs- it ok to be continued
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"Miley143" wrote:YOUR MOOD :-  Overly Excited FAVORITE COLOR:- BlackFAVORITE CARTOON:- Well this isn't a cartoon but my favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas  Sorry! You have to tell your favorite cartoon's name!