Comments

Ryan Potter Q&A

Actor Ryan Potter stars on Nickelodeon's Supah Ninjas as the sweet, shy and kind of awkward Mike Fukanaga, a regular high schooler who discovers he's descended from a long line of ninjas! Find out more in his Kidzworld Q&A! Back to Article

babybear200

girly321 wrote:
2013-02-28 14:46:04 -0800

He is cute

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-02-22 16:32:58 -0800

Supah ninjas is a stuupid show =.=

davonte2000
davonte2000 wrote:
2013-02-17 21:03:10 -0800

i thought he played seth in the twilight series,guess i was wrong!

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-02-17 21:00:15 -0800

I love this guy and super ninjas

Tvd_poll

What's your fave TV drama?

• The Vampire Diaries
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Arrow
  • Switched at Birth

Micro_gossipgirl-micro
With Gossip Girl over, what will you watch next? Kidzworld talks about life after Gossip Girl.
Micro_lizard-micro
Kidzworld checks out Dominic Monaghan’s new wild critter adventure show “Wild Things”
Micro_onceuponatime-micro
Need a little magic in your life? Delve into the magical realm of Once Upon A Time, which kicked ...
Micro_beauty-and-the-beast-micro
We’re checking out the new beastly-hot TV series

Entertainment in the forums

ps3master
Final Masquerade by Linkin Park.
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Latest Trends:
She looks so perfect -5sos and Don't stop -5sos
u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?