Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Ryan Potter Q&A

Actor Ryan Potter stars on Nickelodeon's Supah Ninjas as the sweet, shy and kind of awkward Mike Fukanaga, a regular high schooler who discovers he's descended from a long line of ninjas! Find out more in his Kidzworld Q&A! Back to Article

babybear200

girly321 wrote:
2013-02-28 14:46:04 -0800

He is cute

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-02-22 16:32:58 -0800

Supah ninjas is a stuupid show =.=

davonte2000
davonte2000 wrote:
2013-02-17 21:03:10 -0800

i thought he played seth in the twilight series,guess i was wrong!

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-02-17 21:00:15 -0800

I love this guy and super ninjas

Tvd_poll

What's your fave TV drama?

• The Vampire Diaries
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Arrow
  • Switched at Birth

Micro_gossipgirl-micro
With Gossip Girl over, what will you watch next? Kidzworld talks about life after Gossip Girl.
Micro_lizard-micro
Kidzworld checks out Dominic Monaghan’s new wild critter adventure show “Wild Things”
Micro_onceuponatime-micro
Need a little magic in your life? Delve into the magical realm of Once Upon A Time, which kicked ...
Micro_beauty-and-the-beast-micro
We’re checking out the new beastly-hot TV series

Entertainment in the forums

SelenaGomezFanGirl
"SelenaGomezFanGirl" wrote: the husband took a pic of his wife wet it for development and hung it to dry  Jim has three piles of sand and Tim has four piles of sand. If they put them all together, how many do they have? Right you are (: One pile of sand. thanks american_brit
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no uguys r wrong its fire! feed it whatever u have to burn but give it water to drink itll die:)
urifour11
urifour11 posted in Movies:
the insurgent trailer came out Friday and i went CRAZY i am one of the people that read the whole entire series and let me just say THERE WAS NO BOX. there wasn't a special divergent!! and tris hair is WAY to short. i get she cut it for the fault in our stars but plz wear a wig. i am not a hater against divergent FAR FROM IT i just hope they don't mess up the movie by putting fake stuff in their but i cant wait to see it!
donteatcarrots
"hugebear" wrote:"american_brit" wrote: "hugebear" wrote: "SelenaGomezFanGirl" wrote: my guessing ill hav to leave one okk Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die.what am I?   Is this the fish? ' Huge! xD Bu-bu-but I thoughts the fish drowns if they drink :devil Haha xD
-Kat-
-Kat- posted in Celebs:
all about that bass - meghan trainor  counting stars - onerepublic happy - pharrell williams  all sam smith songs