Comments

Ke$ha Fun Facts!

Pop star Ke$ha has built her name on her party girl image and undeniably catchy hits, but there’s more to the singer-songwriter than just pumping out hits and having a good time, find out more in Kidzworld’s Ke$ha Fun Facts! Back to Article

sunshine12002
sunshine12002 wrote:
2013-02-19 13:39:11 -0800

ke$ha i really dont like her

Whoaitsaperson15_2159351
Whoaitsaperson15_2159351 wrote:
2013-02-19 12:04:13 -0800

I dont like Ke$ha idk y I just dont

Angel Nisha
Angel Nisha wrote:
2013-02-19 11:01:50 -0800

kesha is wierd!! bt i stilllll LOVE her!!!!!!

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-19 10:50:15 -0800

I ♥ Ke$ha and her songssss !!!! smile

lilly9017
lilly9017 wrote:
2013-02-19 08:32:32 -0800

i luv ke$ha awesome i wanna look like er

graduate2017

clooooe- wrote:
2013-02-18 14:24:57 -0800

ke$ha is icky . cx

The Mighty Ra_2013871
The Mighty Ra_2013871 wrote:
2013-02-18 14:17:16 -0800

Warrior is her second album.

TrueScissorluv
TrueScissorluv wrote:
2013-02-18 14:11:02 -0800

meh.

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-18 13:15:20 -0800

Stay Off Drugs Guys

fox33
fox33 wrote:
2013-02-18 11:51:10 -0800

i never knew some of these. i find it awesome that shes different and not afraid to show it. c:

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2013-02-18 11:50:22 -0800

i think she is a lizbo

Best Artist to Groove to? Vote!

• Kylie, duh!
  • Madonna's the queen!
  • Janet Jackson makes me move.
  • Mariah is on fire!

Micro_carrie underwood-micro
Country crooner Carrie Underwood rose to fame after becoming the winner of Season 4 of American I...
Micro_cher lloyd-micro
English pop singer Cher Lloyd rose to fame when she placed fourth in the seventh season of The X ...
Micro_carly rae jepsen-micro
Canadian cutie Carly Rae Jepsen dropped her second album Kiss today, steering safely away from be...
Micro_kesha_micro
Ke$ha was born on March 1, 1987. Her mom was a single mother and a singer/songwriter who taught h...

Entertainment in the forums

MoonlightEyes
MoonlightEyes posted in Movies:
I haven't read any of the books or seen the previous movie so sadly, not particularly.
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778