Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Stylin’ with Katy Perry

Colorful Katy Perry makes all her fans want to “play dress-up” and that includes some wild hair choices! Katy is the diva of style, glitz, and glamour! Back to Article

Kateekins109
Kateekins109 wrote:
2014-01-22 19:25:56 -0800

She looks the best with straight hair smile

mimilis

football girl64 wrote:
2013-03-05 10:03:48 -0800

i love her hair

sammyhey
sammyhey wrote:
2013-03-02 07:01:58 -0800

i love her she just really pops out lol

nazygirl

brightsnowflake2 wrote:
2013-02-21 08:24:17 -0800

she got style

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-02-21 05:14:23 -0800

she is hot and i love her wigs
Wink

Young lyric lyrkkall
Young lyric lyrkkall wrote:
2013-02-21 04:40:28 -0800

i love her outfits and hairstyles good job Katy Perry

ayomi
ayomi wrote:
2013-02-21 02:21:37 -0800

she's awesome

Phionah
Phionah wrote:
2013-02-20 16:19:33 -0800

Her wigs r better than Nicki m

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-02-20 14:01:23 -0800

I luv her.She have awesome hairstyles,my mom tried with color chalk and its is COOL!!!

Straight_poll

What's your fave hair color?

• Blondes
  • Brunettes
  • Redheads
  • Purple

Micro_miley-micro
The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has,...
Micro_anne-mic
Batman's lady Catwoman changes her look
Micro_katy perry-micro
Singer Katy Perry wasn’t always the pop princess that we know her as today, in fact she started o...
Micro_chloe moretz-george-mic
Our Hollywood hair guru tells you how to get Chloe's lovely locks
Micro_color-mixc
Hollywood hair guru George Caroll tells you how to create Jennifer Lawrence’s many fab hair fanta...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance