Comments

Top 5 Authors Under 30

These five young authors prove you don’t have to be old to write a good book! Check out Kidzworld’s list of Top 5 Authors Under 30. Back to Article

indymindywuvsyew
indymindywuvsyew wrote:
2014-04-06 11:13:02 -0700

Best book eva Love

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-08 13:07:57 -0700

surprisingly I haven't heard of any of the

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-08-08 11:49:43 -0700

I'm an author...ish...I like to write, but I haven't published any books yet.

lynners
lynners wrote:
2013-07-18 14:51:02 -0700

to tell you the truth i do not really like to read

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-07-05 15:47:25 -0700

"These five young authors prove you don’t have to be old to write a good book!" It's funny how it seems as if this article is trying to prove the opposite, oh my god. I honestly can't stop laughing. All of the books (besides between the lines because I haven't read it) are terrible.

Chris the awesome

fuzzfuzz23 wrote:
2013-03-27 08:32:36 -0700

what talent to get a book published under 30! smile

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-03-22 13:26:29 -0700

thats amazing how people can write a book under 30 u can do anything if u put your mind 2 it

milifeska8

anabee78 wrote:
2013-02-20 16:06:46 -0800

i like Verinica Roth

-Mockingjay.
-Mockingjay. wrote:
2013-02-20 16:03:47 -0800

Christopher Paolini, Elizabeth Rose.

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-02-20 15:22:39 -0800

What about Christopher Paolini?

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2013-02-20 15:21:22 -0800

I am already an author just not that popular

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-02-20 14:36:37 -0800

Hey, i want to be an author when i grow up. I am making my own book once its finished i will publish it on my blog and if you want to read it send me a message. smile

Poll-booklover

As a book lover, what would be your ideal gift?

• A signed, first edition copy of my favorite novel.
  • Can't have enough bookends!
  • A gift card to my favorite book store!
  • Book accessories! (ex. Book jewelry, book purse, bookmark, book iPhone case, etc).

Micro_topteenbooksfor2012-micro
There's nothing better than curling up by the fire with a good book. If you're looking for recomm...
Micro_micro_writing
November is Novel Writing Month where thousands of people write millions of words. It’s a time wh...
Micro_harry potter-micro
Before lots of your favorite movies hit the big screen, they were best-selling books. Check out t...
Micro_teen_read_week-micro
On October 17, YALSA is celebrating Teen Read Week 2012 with a Tweet-a-thon. Find out how you can...

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!