Comments

Stylin’ with Beyoncé

It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, springy ringlets, and multi-colored tones, this diva’s hair is always on trend! Back to Article

meme232
meme232 wrote:
2013-04-12 10:31:12 -0700

Beyonce work everything

girlsisalwayscute
girlsisalwayscute wrote:
2013-03-24 17:25:21 -0700

Beyonce is my idol and she always have style

jordanapeace98
jordanapeace98 wrote:
2013-03-15 09:09:47 -0700

the women has got some real talent

ms.2live

nana0355 wrote:
2013-02-26 09:24:24 -0800

dont hate on beyonce

nana0355
nana0355 wrote:
2013-02-26 09:23:58 -0800

she is the best singer ever

coolboycrazy10
coolboycrazy10 wrote:
2013-02-26 05:08:30 -0800

beyonce is the singer i know

TeamTaylor_
TeamTaylor_ wrote:
2013-02-25 22:06:29 -0800

No she did not juss try me wife's life sit down

Tahboo02
Tahboo02 wrote:
2013-02-25 20:09:36 -0800

Beyonce is a good singer but not the best!
Frustrated

Tahboo02
Tahboo02 wrote:
2013-02-25 20:09:36 -0800

Beyonce is a good singer but not the best!
Frustrated

Beyoncé
rockss

ItsOnyxOMG_2353850
ItsOnyxOMG_2353850 wrote:
2013-02-24 20:19:11 -0800

Mine ^_^ ♥

Is Beyonce a Better Singer or Actor?

• Way better singer.
  • She can act much better than she sings.
  • She's not very good at either.
  • I think she's a great singer and actor.

Micro_katy-micro
Colorful Katy Perry makes all her fans want to “play dress-up” and that includes some wild hair c...
Micro_miley-micro
The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has,...
Micro_beyounce-micro
Beyonce is such a dazzling diva that you’ll never see her without her high heels and blingin' jew...
Micro_beyonce_knowles-micro
She's a singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. Is there nothing she can't do?! We've got t...

kaykay2002