Comments

Stylin’ with Beyoncé

It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, springy ringlets, and multi-colored tones, this diva’s hair is always on trend! Back to Article

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-02-24 16:08:49 -0800

I love you B! Keep it up

brooklynnnn.
brooklynnnn. wrote:
2013-02-24 08:00:32 -0800

alright. just bring two buckets for your blood -_-

ComeOnSkinnyLove.-
ComeOnSkinnyLove.- wrote:
2013-02-24 07:59:06 -0800

ill fight you brooklyn , meet me outside at two o'clock -.-

brooklynnnn.

;h4llucinations. wrote:
2013-02-23 23:25:27 -0800

i'm the 69th like. xD

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 22:43:22 -0800

@Joshii Lmaoo Yess They Dont Make Em Like Her Nomore ; Bruh She Can Dance For Me Anyday

Trillest Layaa

magiclilmama12 wrote:
2013-02-23 22:21:57 -0800

thats rude lol

magiclilmama12
magiclilmama12 wrote:
2013-02-23 22:21:23 -0800

yea u anit wrong cause i love beyonce

_*Joshii*_
_*Joshii*_ wrote:
2013-02-23 21:14:28 -0800

@Layaa Ahaa. I Know ' Likkee Fuhh' Where Can I Get Some Of Thatt..!?? cx

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 21:08:49 -0800

@Joshii Haha ; Mann That Lady Is With It & Can Get It ^.*

_*Joshii*_
_*Joshii*_ wrote:
2013-02-23 21:04:37 -0800

@Layaa Lmaoo cx Haha' I Dont Know About You, But I Know I Want That Cakee cx Lmao

celemtine
celemtine wrote:
2013-02-23 20:02:54 -0800

Huge fan of beyonce

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-02-23 19:50:07 -0800

Lol you crazy but true true

Is Beyonce a Better Singer or Actor?

• Way better singer.
  • She can act much better than she sings.
  • She's not very good at either.
  • I think she's a great singer and actor.