Comments

Stylin’ with Beyoncé

It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, springy ringlets, and multi-colored tones, this diva’s hair is always on trend! Back to Article

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-02-24 16:08:49 -0800

I love you B! Keep it up

brooklynnnn.
brooklynnnn. wrote:
2013-02-24 08:00:32 -0800

alright. just bring two buckets for your blood -_-

ComeOnSkinnyLove.-
ComeOnSkinnyLove.- wrote:
2013-02-24 07:59:06 -0800

ill fight you brooklyn , meet me outside at two o'clock -.-

brooklynnnn.

;h4llucinations. wrote:
2013-02-23 23:25:27 -0800

i'm the 69th like. xD

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 22:43:22 -0800

@Joshii Lmaoo Yess They Dont Make Em Like Her Nomore ; Bruh She Can Dance For Me Anyday

Trillest Layaa

magiclilmama12 wrote:
2013-02-23 22:21:57 -0800

thats rude lol

magiclilmama12
magiclilmama12 wrote:
2013-02-23 22:21:23 -0800

yea u anit wrong cause i love beyonce

_*Joshii*__2219063
_*Joshii*__2219063 wrote:
2013-02-23 21:14:28 -0800

@Layaa Ahaa. I Know ' Likkee Fuhh' Where Can I Get Some Of Thatt..!?? cx

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 21:08:49 -0800

@Joshii Haha ; Mann That Lady Is With It & Can Get It ^.*

_*Joshii*__2219063
_*Joshii*__2219063 wrote:
2013-02-23 21:04:37 -0800

@Layaa Lmaoo cx Haha' I Dont Know About You, But I Know I Want That Cakee cx Lmao

celemtine
celemtine wrote:
2013-02-23 20:02:54 -0800

Huge fan of beyonce

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-02-23 19:50:07 -0800

Lol you crazy but true true

Is Beyonce a Better Singer or Actor?

• Way better singer.
  • She can act much better than she sings.
  • She's not very good at either.
  • I think she's a great singer and actor.

Micro_katy-micro
Colorful Katy Perry makes all her fans want to “play dress-up” and that includes some wild hair c...
Micro_miley-micro
The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has,...
Micro_beyounce-micro
Beyonce is such a dazzling diva that you’ll never see her without her high heels and blingin' jew...
Micro_beyonce_knowles-micro
She's a singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. Is there nothing she can't do?! We've got t...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?