Comments

Stylin’ with Beyoncé

It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, springy ringlets, and multi-colored tones, this diva’s hair is always on trend! Back to Article

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:47:19 -0800

@Shae Haha Yeah ; She Can Dance For Me All Day ; With A Body & Face Like That Uff She Is Approve-D !

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:47:17 -0800

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-02-23 19:42:37 -0800

@ Layaa lol true shd doe! I'll make it rain on lil mama haha

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:40:19 -0800

@Shae You Feel Me ; Pfft If She Wanted Me To I'd Throw That äss Back For her ^.* Lmaoo Im A Pedaphile ; *

BabiiGirlShae

Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:31:05 -0800

She Can Get The D From Me ANYDAY ; *

Mz Awesomeness
Mz Awesomeness wrote:
2013-02-23 19:26:01 -0800

She can sing but she is a lummanadi

rocky7858
rocky7858 wrote:
2013-02-23 19:23:59 -0800

I love beyonce she is awesome

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-02-23 19:18:21 -0800

*Yaya Baybee She sold her soul To Satan For Fame, Fortune, And Power. You Can Google it, illuminati.

lady_tocuite
lady_tocuite wrote:
2013-02-23 19:11:42 -0800

beyonce is ao amazing

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-23 16:33:42 -0800

*How .v.

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-23 16:33:23 -0800

@Christette: Who She Of The Devil ?

lexi123123fresh
lexi123123fresh wrote:
2013-02-23 16:31:57 -0800

christette how is beyonce' a devil

obey_diddyღ
obey_diddyღ wrote:
2013-02-23 16:31:33 -0800

yeahs he has a terrific voics..it's too bad she works for yhu knoe who!..lol

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-02-23 15:43:04 -0800

Beyonce` is of the devil Thats why I don't listen to her I use to but Devil

Ms.  honey_2401140
Ms. honey_2401140 wrote:
2013-02-23 14:35:03 -0800

wow

Is Beyonce a Better Singer or Actor?

• Way better singer.
  • She can act much better than she sings.
  • She's not very good at either.
  • I think she's a great singer and actor.