Comments

Stylin’ with Beyoncé

It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, springy ringlets, and multi-colored tones, this diva’s hair is always on trend! Back to Article

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:47:19 -0800

@Shae Haha Yeah ; She Can Dance For Me All Day ; With A Body & Face Like That Uff She Is Approve-D !

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:47:17 -0800

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-02-23 19:42:37 -0800

@ Layaa lol true shd doe! I'll make it rain on lil mama haha

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:40:19 -0800

@Shae You Feel Me ; Pfft If She Wanted Me To I'd Throw That äss Back For her ^.* Lmaoo Im A Pedaphile ; *

BabiiGirlShae

Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:31:05 -0800

She Can Get The D From Me ANYDAY ; *

Mz Awesomeness
Mz Awesomeness wrote:
2013-02-23 19:26:01 -0800

She can sing but she is a lummanadi

rocky7858
rocky7858 wrote:
2013-02-23 19:23:59 -0800

I love beyonce she is awesome

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-02-23 19:18:21 -0800

*Yaya Baybee She sold her soul To Satan For Fame, Fortune, And Power. You Can Google it, illuminati.

lady_tocuite
lady_tocuite wrote:
2013-02-23 19:11:42 -0800

beyonce is ao amazing

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-23 16:33:42 -0800

*How .v.

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-23 16:33:23 -0800

@Christette: Who She Of The Devil ?

lexi123123fresh
lexi123123fresh wrote:
2013-02-23 16:31:57 -0800

christette how is beyonce' a devil

obey_diddyღ
obey_diddyღ wrote:
2013-02-23 16:31:33 -0800

yeahs he has a terrific voics..it's too bad she works for yhu knoe who!..lol

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-02-23 15:43:04 -0800

Beyonce` is of the devil Thats why I don't listen to her I use to but Devil

Ms.  honey_2401140
Ms. honey_2401140 wrote:
2013-02-23 14:35:03 -0800

wow

Is Beyonce a Better Singer or Actor?

• Way better singer.
  • She can act much better than she sings.
  • She's not very good at either.
  • I think she's a great singer and actor.

Micro_katy-micro
Colorful Katy Perry makes all her fans want to “play dress-up” and that includes some wild hair c...
Micro_miley-micro
The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has,...
Micro_beyounce-micro
Beyonce is such a dazzling diva that you’ll never see her without her high heels and blingin' jew...
Micro_beyonce_knowles-micro
She's a singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. Is there nothing she can't do?! We've got t...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day