Comments

Stylin’ with Beyoncé

It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, springy ringlets, and multi-colored tones, this diva’s hair is always on trend! Back to Article

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:47:19 -0800

@Shae Haha Yeah ; She Can Dance For Me All Day ; With A Body & Face Like That Uff She Is Approve-D !

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:47:17 -0800

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-02-23 19:42:37 -0800

@ Layaa lol true shd doe! I'll make it rain on lil mama haha

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:40:19 -0800

@Shae You Feel Me ; Pfft If She Wanted Me To I'd Throw That äss Back For her ^.* Lmaoo Im A Pedaphile ; *

BabiiGirlShae

Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:31:05 -0800

She Can Get The D From Me ANYDAY ; *

Mz Awesomeness
Mz Awesomeness wrote:
2013-02-23 19:26:01 -0800

She can sing but she is a lummanadi

rocky7858
rocky7858 wrote:
2013-02-23 19:23:59 -0800

I love beyonce she is awesome

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-02-23 19:18:21 -0800

*Yaya Baybee She sold her soul To Satan For Fame, Fortune, And Power. You Can Google it, illuminati.

lady_tocuite
lady_tocuite wrote:
2013-02-23 19:11:42 -0800

beyonce is ao amazing

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-23 16:33:42 -0800

*How .v.

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-23 16:33:23 -0800

@Christette: Who She Of The Devil ?

lexi123123fresh
lexi123123fresh wrote:
2013-02-23 16:31:57 -0800

christette how is beyonce' a devil

obey_diddyღ
obey_diddyღ wrote:
2013-02-23 16:31:33 -0800

yeahs he has a terrific voics..it's too bad she works for yhu knoe who!..lol

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-02-23 15:43:04 -0800

Beyonce` is of the devil Thats why I don't listen to her I use to but Devil

Ms.  honey_2401140
Ms. honey_2401140 wrote:
2013-02-23 14:35:03 -0800

wow

Is Beyonce a Better Singer or Actor?

• Way better singer.
  • She can act much better than she sings.
  • She's not very good at either.
  • I think she's a great singer and actor.

Micro_katy-micro
Colorful Katy Perry makes all her fans want to “play dress-up” and that includes some wild hair c...
Micro_miley-micro
The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has,...
Micro_beyounce-micro
Beyonce is such a dazzling diva that you’ll never see her without her high heels and blingin' jew...
Micro_beyonce_knowles-micro
She's a singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. Is there nothing she can't do?! We've got t...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!