Comments

Stylin’ with Beyoncé

It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, springy ringlets, and multi-colored tones, this diva’s hair is always on trend! Back to Article

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:47:19 -0800

@Shae Haha Yeah ; She Can Dance For Me All Day ; With A Body & Face Like That Uff She Is Approve-D !

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:47:17 -0800

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-02-23 19:42:37 -0800

@ Layaa lol true shd doe! I'll make it rain on lil mama haha

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:40:19 -0800

@Shae You Feel Me ; Pfft If She Wanted Me To I'd Throw That äss Back For her ^.* Lmaoo Im A Pedaphile ; *

BabiiGirlShae

Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-23 19:31:05 -0800

She Can Get The D From Me ANYDAY ; *

Mz Awesomeness
Mz Awesomeness wrote:
2013-02-23 19:26:01 -0800

She can sing but she is a lummanadi

rocky7858
rocky7858 wrote:
2013-02-23 19:23:59 -0800

I love beyonce she is awesome

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-02-23 19:18:21 -0800

*Yaya Baybee She sold her soul To Satan For Fame, Fortune, And Power. You Can Google it, illuminati.

lady_tocuite
lady_tocuite wrote:
2013-02-23 19:11:42 -0800

beyonce is ao amazing

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-23 16:33:42 -0800

*How .v.

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-23 16:33:23 -0800

@Christette: Who She Of The Devil ?

lexi123123fresh
lexi123123fresh wrote:
2013-02-23 16:31:57 -0800

christette how is beyonce' a devil

obey_diddyღ
obey_diddyღ wrote:
2013-02-23 16:31:33 -0800

yeahs he has a terrific voics..it's too bad she works for yhu knoe who!..lol

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-02-23 15:43:04 -0800

Beyonce` is of the devil Thats why I don't listen to her I use to but Devil

Ms.  honey_2401140
Ms. honey_2401140 wrote:
2013-02-23 14:35:03 -0800

wow

Is Beyonce a Better Singer or Actor?

• Way better singer.
  • She can act much better than she sings.
  • She's not very good at either.
  • I think she's a great singer and actor.

Micro_katy-micro
Colorful Katy Perry makes all her fans want to “play dress-up” and that includes some wild hair c...
Micro_miley-micro
The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has,...
Micro_beyounce-micro
Beyonce is such a dazzling diva that you’ll never see her without her high heels and blingin' jew...
Micro_beyonce_knowles-micro
She's a singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. Is there nothing she can't do?! We've got t...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!