Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

coolkatie123_
coolkatie123_ wrote:
2014-12-07 14:10:00 -0800

all i have is pale skin,hardly,sleeps,fears sun,Psychic abilities

sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick wrote:
2014-12-07 13:18:23 -0800

Dear lord, kids these days. Vampires are not flipping real.

Katiedgreen67
Katiedgreen67 wrote:
2014-12-07 12:33:59 -0800

thats something

not-perfect
not-perfect wrote:
2014-12-07 12:05:39 -0800

join the crew

darkvisions
darkvisions wrote:
2014-12-07 11:34:59 -0800

This is ridiculous and umm i have friends who are vampyric that is a religion but this is just ridiculous like wth O.o

SarBiBae
SarBiBae wrote:
2014-12-07 04:46:40 -0800

the vampire you describe isn't real. Like th Culllens is how REAL vampires are. I eat normal food, I am a vampire.

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-10-11 16:44:43 -0700

i think vampires are real. Dont make fun of me. I think there real

emaBEST
emaBEST wrote:
2014-09-21 08:38:26 -0700

Vampires are not real, I am sorry of disapont you

Charliel
Charliel wrote:
2014-09-15 15:02:33 -0700

vampires r not real #####

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-09-02 17:43:18 -0700

A psychic vampire is not actually a vampire. A psychic vampire is a person with so much negativity they are draining to be around. Get the facts straight or don't mention them.

junejdinelove7
junejdinelove7 wrote:
2014-09-02 16:27:44 -0700

what the f ? lel

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-09-01 04:59:29 -0700

o.o the sanguine vampire is everything,im faster,more delicate to the sun,hearing is a bit better,i can see in the dark a tiny bit but really not at all,and food tastes diffrent,and one more thing.....i did a spell to turn me into a vampire.i found the video on youtube the youtuber is named off the self,they do other spells like dragon spells,mermaid spells,and a fairy spell.

deepakpandiar

kkrox59 wrote:
2014-09-01 01:37:36 -0700

That's how we all feel

DemonicVampireAdi
DemonicVampireAdi wrote:
2014-08-31 21:33:18 -0700

We vampires are not immortal, we can not fly.. Twiligh is ########

DemonicVampireAdi
DemonicVampireAdi wrote:
2014-08-31 21:26:18 -0700

Hey dear, There are 2 types of vampires . 1. Physic Vampire , 2. Sanguine vampire... Aweaking symptoms are:1.increased sensitivity to sunlight, 2. Tendency to lean towards a nocturnal lifestyle , 3.Six Senses may become more acute but not neccesary all of them eg: hearing may be better than sight , 4.Awakeing vampire may experience mood swings and temper flares.." The thirst", can be complicated to control sometimes .. And the truth is, We are not immortal, we cannot fly. Twiligh is ########

PartyGirl4Eva
PartyGirl4Eva wrote:
2014-08-31 21:25:03 -0700

Lol yeah xD Im a total vampire xD

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-08-31 21:03:43 -0700

in think today is holiday for u, you should be happy, going to school, see you, but not happy

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-31 20:21:44 -0700

Yeah I'm totally serious mates. I ish a vampire. Go read my bio. And deal with it.

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend