Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

coolkatie123_
coolkatie123_ wrote:
2014-12-07 14:10:00 -0800

all i have is pale skin,hardly,sleeps,fears sun,Psychic abilities

sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick wrote:
2014-12-07 13:18:23 -0800

Dear lord, kids these days. Vampires are not flipping real.

Katiedgreen67
Katiedgreen67 wrote:
2014-12-07 12:33:59 -0800

thats something

not-perfect
not-perfect wrote:
2014-12-07 12:05:39 -0800

join the crew

darkvisions
darkvisions wrote:
2014-12-07 11:34:59 -0800

This is ridiculous and umm i have friends who are vampyric that is a religion but this is just ridiculous like wth O.o

SarBiBae
SarBiBae wrote:
2014-12-07 04:46:40 -0800

the vampire you describe isn't real. Like th Culllens is how REAL vampires are. I eat normal food, I am a vampire.

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-10-11 16:44:43 -0700

i think vampires are real. Dont make fun of me. I think there real

emaBEST
emaBEST wrote:
2014-09-21 08:38:26 -0700

Vampires are not real, I am sorry of disapont you

Charliel
Charliel wrote:
2014-09-15 15:02:33 -0700

vampires r not real #####

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-09-02 17:43:18 -0700

A psychic vampire is not actually a vampire. A psychic vampire is a person with so much negativity they are draining to be around. Get the facts straight or don't mention them.

junejdinelove7
junejdinelove7 wrote:
2014-09-02 16:27:44 -0700

what the f ? lel

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-09-01 04:59:29 -0700

o.o the sanguine vampire is everything,im faster,more delicate to the sun,hearing is a bit better,i can see in the dark a tiny bit but really not at all,and food tastes diffrent,and one more thing.....i did a spell to turn me into a vampire.i found the video on youtube the youtuber is named off the self,they do other spells like dragon spells,mermaid spells,and a fairy spell.

deepakpandiar

kkrox59 wrote:
2014-09-01 01:37:36 -0700

That's how we all feel

DemonicVampireAdi
DemonicVampireAdi wrote:
2014-08-31 21:33:18 -0700

We vampires are not immortal, we can not fly.. Twiligh is ########

DemonicVampireAdi
DemonicVampireAdi wrote:
2014-08-31 21:26:18 -0700

Hey dear, There are 2 types of vampires . 1. Physic Vampire , 2. Sanguine vampire... Aweaking symptoms are:1.increased sensitivity to sunlight, 2. Tendency to lean towards a nocturnal lifestyle , 3.Six Senses may become more acute but not neccesary all of them eg: hearing may be better than sight , 4.Awakeing vampire may experience mood swings and temper flares.." The thirst", can be complicated to control sometimes .. And the truth is, We are not immortal, we cannot fly. Twiligh is ########

PartyGirl4Eva
PartyGirl4Eva wrote:
2014-08-31 21:25:03 -0700

Lol yeah xD Im a total vampire xD

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-08-31 21:03:43 -0700

in think today is holiday for u, you should be happy, going to school, see you, but not happy

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-31 20:21:44 -0700

Yeah I'm totally serious mates. I ish a vampire. Go read my bio. And deal with it.

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious