Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-10-11 16:44:43 -0700

i think vampires are real. Dont make fun of me. I think there real

emaBEST
emaBEST wrote:
2014-09-21 08:38:26 -0700

Vampires are not real, I am sorry of disapont you

Charliel
Charliel wrote:
2014-09-15 15:02:33 -0700

vampires r not real #####

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-09-02 17:43:18 -0700

A psychic vampire is not actually a vampire. A psychic vampire is a person with so much negativity they are draining to be around. Get the facts straight or don't mention them.

junejdinelove7
junejdinelove7 wrote:
2014-09-02 16:27:44 -0700

what the f ? lel

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-09-01 04:59:29 -0700

o.o the sanguine vampire is everything,im faster,more delicate to the sun,hearing is a bit better,i can see in the dark a tiny bit but really not at all,and food tastes diffrent,and one more thing.....i did a spell to turn me into a vampire.i found the video on youtube the youtuber is named off the self,they do other spells like dragon spells,mermaid spells,and a fairy spell.

deepakpandiar

kkrox59 wrote:
2014-09-01 01:37:36 -0700

That's how we all feel

DemonicVampireAdi
DemonicVampireAdi wrote:
2014-08-31 21:33:18 -0700

We vampires are not immortal, we can not fly.. Twiligh is ########

DemonicVampireAdi
DemonicVampireAdi wrote:
2014-08-31 21:26:18 -0700

Hey dear, There are 2 types of vampires . 1. Physic Vampire , 2. Sanguine vampire... Aweaking symptoms are:1.increased sensitivity to sunlight, 2. Tendency to lean towards a nocturnal lifestyle , 3.Six Senses may become more acute but not neccesary all of them eg: hearing may be better than sight , 4.Awakeing vampire may experience mood swings and temper flares.." The thirst", can be complicated to control sometimes .. And the truth is, We are not immortal, we cannot fly. Twiligh is ########

PartyGirl4Eva
PartyGirl4Eva wrote:
2014-08-31 21:25:03 -0700

Lol yeah xD Im a total vampire xD

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-08-31 21:03:43 -0700

in think today is holiday for u, you should be happy, going to school, see you, but not happy

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-31 20:21:44 -0700

Yeah I'm totally serious mates. I ish a vampire. Go read my bio. And deal with it.

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-08-31 20:06:31 -0700

fritend

Rachie199
Rachie199 wrote:
2014-08-31 11:34:44 -0700

this is crazy!!!

DHANNY12
DHANNY12 wrote:
2014-08-31 11:25:35 -0700

are you serious smile smile

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-31 11:21:32 -0700

Yeah I'm a vampire xD

DHANNY12
DHANNY12 wrote:
2014-08-31 11:17:26 -0700

not all vampires have psychic ability and they definitely don't turn into bats

DHANNY12
DHANNY12 wrote:
2014-08-31 11:15:01 -0700

they do exist

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50