Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:12:58 -0700

i did the same thing i am a guy and if you ever heard of little big planet i built a little home for one hoping thast he would come and sleep in it and live with me if you dont know what its called look it up but mermaids arent real not in magic but in biolagy cuz nay thing is possible in biolagy and adaption

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:10:35 -0700

iits hard for me to sleep at night but its probs beacuse your brain is wired if you are playing with electronics beforte you go to bed its makekes your brain wired and makes it harder for you to sleep so i would would stop using electronics a hour before you go to bed and just watch tv then the next day you can get back on the problem with me is my brother hogs the tv evry day so i dont wnat to be bored so i have no choice

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:07:13 -0700

I KNOW RIGHT IF ANY ONE LOOKS AT IT FOR A AMOUNT OF TIME THER EYS WOULDNT EVEN BE IN THER EYE SOCKETS

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:06:10 -0700

its just like being a brony if i ever turn into a actually pony i would miss my human traits such as communicating in words using hands to pick up things its good to pretend your one but you dont actually want to be one youll get over it but when we are talking about mermaids they are not foreged by magic like in such tv shows called h20 and others no but mermaids are foreged by biolagy anythibng is possible from adaption scientist think thats we had to catch food from the sea so our legs adapte

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:06:08 -0700

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:01:56 -0700

ok for the first of all there is a deases for all of those things sensitive skin to sun sharp fanged teeth and other stuff cherryvamps are not real they just were made upp like any other thing that doesnt apply to realality trinx you dont want to be a vampire its fun to pretend to be one but you dont wnat to be one for real you would have to stay inside all day and you can only go out at night but all your friends wont be able to come out and all that you couldnt even go to school trust me y

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-07-13 16:10:50 -0700

Vampires are real! Just like fairies and merpeople.
And yet, I don't think you're a vampire, Cullen Kid.
You don't have enough of the traits. You might have a relative who's a vampire and you got some of the vampire genes.

Trinxoxo

BeYourselfSweetie wrote:
2014-07-13 13:05:21 -0700

Plus, I can't sleep at night either, that doesn't mean I'm a vampire. Annoyed

BeYourselfSweetie
BeYourselfSweetie wrote:
2014-07-13 12:38:19 -0700

Really? We all have eyes that are sensitive to the sun. IT'S THE SUN.

kittycatty321
kittycatty321 wrote:
2014-07-13 10:12:31 -0700

ummm this is just stupid I bet someone did it as a joke

-Chey-

Same here lol

dinosaurs-
dinosaurs- wrote:
2014-07-12 19:28:29 -0700

lol only you'd say that

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever