Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

coolkatie123_
coolkatie123_ wrote:
2014-12-07 14:10:00 -0800

all i have is pale skin,hardly,sleeps,fears sun,Psychic abilities

sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick wrote:
2014-12-07 13:18:23 -0800

Dear lord, kids these days. Vampires are not flipping real.

Katiedgreen67
Katiedgreen67 wrote:
2014-12-07 12:33:59 -0800

thats something

not-perfect
not-perfect wrote:
2014-12-07 12:05:39 -0800

join the crew

darkvisions
darkvisions wrote:
2014-12-07 11:34:59 -0800

This is ridiculous and umm i have friends who are vampyric that is a religion but this is just ridiculous like wth O.o

SarBiBae
SarBiBae wrote:
2014-12-07 04:46:40 -0800

the vampire you describe isn't real. Like th Culllens is how REAL vampires are. I eat normal food, I am a vampire.

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-10-11 16:44:43 -0700

i think vampires are real. Dont make fun of me. I think there real

emaBEST
emaBEST wrote:
2014-09-21 08:38:26 -0700

Vampires are not real, I am sorry of disapont you

Charliel
Charliel wrote:
2014-09-15 15:02:33 -0700

vampires r not real #####

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-09-02 17:43:18 -0700

A psychic vampire is not actually a vampire. A psychic vampire is a person with so much negativity they are draining to be around. Get the facts straight or don't mention them.

junejdinelove7
junejdinelove7 wrote:
2014-09-02 16:27:44 -0700

what the f ? lel

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-09-01 04:59:29 -0700

o.o the sanguine vampire is everything,im faster,more delicate to the sun,hearing is a bit better,i can see in the dark a tiny bit but really not at all,and food tastes diffrent,and one more thing.....i did a spell to turn me into a vampire.i found the video on youtube the youtuber is named off the self,they do other spells like dragon spells,mermaid spells,and a fairy spell.

deepakpandiar

kkrox59 wrote:
2014-09-01 01:37:36 -0700

That's how we all feel

DemonicVampireAdi
DemonicVampireAdi wrote:
2014-08-31 21:33:18 -0700

We vampires are not immortal, we can not fly.. Twiligh is ########

DemonicVampireAdi
DemonicVampireAdi wrote:
2014-08-31 21:26:18 -0700

Hey dear, There are 2 types of vampires . 1. Physic Vampire , 2. Sanguine vampire... Aweaking symptoms are:1.increased sensitivity to sunlight, 2. Tendency to lean towards a nocturnal lifestyle , 3.Six Senses may become more acute but not neccesary all of them eg: hearing may be better than sight , 4.Awakeing vampire may experience mood swings and temper flares.." The thirst", can be complicated to control sometimes .. And the truth is, We are not immortal, we cannot fly. Twiligh is ########

PartyGirl4Eva
PartyGirl4Eva wrote:
2014-08-31 21:25:03 -0700

Lol yeah xD Im a total vampire xD

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-08-31 21:03:43 -0700

in think today is holiday for u, you should be happy, going to school, see you, but not happy

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-31 20:21:44 -0700

Yeah I'm totally serious mates. I ish a vampire. Go read my bio. And deal with it.

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.
Homeschooler
Homeschooler posted in Friends:
I'm not trying to be rude...but don't do the hair thing. Just don't. I know a lot of guys and they don't like flirty girls. Just be friend first and if he seems interested, and if you are ready for it, talk to your parents about going a little farther. One again, I'm not trying to be mean, but I just want you to be safe ;)
kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe posted in Friends:
hi, i have a guy i like He's name is Malachi. I really like him. He is from my youth group. Everytime i look at him he looks at him. I was told it means he likes me. Just go to him and say hi and act natural ok.  i know you will nervous but just be calm
Raccoonsrule
Raccoonsrule posted in Friends:
Just casually walk up to him, say Hi, look your best on that day. i mean, it can't hurt. Talk to him! Hang out! Have lunch. Flip your hair when he's looking your way. Be nice, not pushy.     Wish you luck!  :hippie :D
platocat
platocat posted in Friends:
This sounds like a very big problem.It seems very hard to make frainds,especially if you are deaf. I can't entirely relate to your situation,but it seems very frustrating. Don't give up!  :)