Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-21 14:22:52 -0700

can we just not talk about be being a vampire? you guys are mean to me. and what about the girl who said she's god of all vampires? just stop,i was trying to be myself and it looks like im nothing but a freak to you guys.just stop please i dont want hate anymore

Keshavsharma
Keshavsharma wrote:
2014-08-21 08:39:51 -0700

i m not but i want to be like them

imcoolurlame
imcoolurlame wrote:
2014-08-21 08:26:13 -0700

###.. xD

elekaziralitecrazy
elekaziralitecrazy wrote:
2014-08-21 07:59:32 -0700

Tongue Out Tongue Out

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-21 06:38:28 -0700

no body is a vampire here. either the human writing this was literal. or this human wants attention. no human can be a fantasy creature

XxneonhipsterxX
XxneonhipsterxX wrote:
2014-08-20 19:31:18 -0700

kinda strange rly

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2014-08-20 19:17:03 -0700

@lamiarr: I argee too!

omg i had sucked my blood and ate so many meat xD
that means im a were lel

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-20 19:07:34 -0700

This is sooo stupid! Nobody's a vamp!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2014-08-20 18:59:54 -0700

I get paranoid at school,by fricken literally wanting to chase my friends xD

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2014-08-20 18:43:36 -0700

I think I am a werewolf o_o

Why am I weird? xD

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:41:54 -0700

and i dont care if you think im a vamp or not,iam one and i think so,i dont want hate

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:41:07 -0700

magic had to come from somewhere,and i do spells,and i want to because its who i am,

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:38:36 -0700

Actually, there is some real magick, it just doesn't work the way most people think it does. Search "wicca" or "paganism" on kidzworld alone and you'll see.

KittehFace
KittehFace wrote:
2014-08-20 17:23:10 -0700

Vampires are not real - they're just some kind of little horror-type creature to use in horror movies! (or Twilight, if you're into that). Honestly, if vampires are real, wouldn't you think they'd be on the news by now? Wouldn't you think they'd at least have some really popular buzz about the existence of vampires? Please use logic and stop believing everything you see, vampires are NOT real.

KittehFace
KittehFace wrote:
2014-08-20 17:20:13 -0700

Vinyl, there's no such things as spells, or magic. Magic is just an illusion to trick people into thinking that it's real.Why do you think they're called magic "TRICKS"?

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:11:33 -0700

and give out some things i know about vampires

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:11:03 -0700

and i dont care if you think im a vamp or not,i was just trying to be myself and give out some things i know

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:10:15 -0700

i do spells and practice magick.its nice and fun for me,im not pathetic

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-08-20 17:02:27 -0700

Omg. This is so pathetic.
There are no vampires.
Those spells? Ha! It doesn't work.
You can go on trying to bite people with your fangs or whatever, but it just isn't real.
Good luck.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 16:50:27 -0700

god of vampires? i did a spell and it worked so yea

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^