Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Charliel
Charliel wrote:
2014-09-15 15:02:33 -0700

vampires r not real #####

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-09-02 17:43:18 -0700

A psychic vampire is not actually a vampire. A psychic vampire is a person with so much negativity they are draining to be around. Get the facts straight or don't mention them.

junejdinelove7
junejdinelove7 wrote:
2014-09-02 16:27:44 -0700

what the f ? lel

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-09-01 04:59:29 -0700

o.o the sanguine vampire is everything,im faster,more delicate to the sun,hearing is a bit better,i can see in the dark a tiny bit but really not at all,and food tastes diffrent,and one more thing.....i did a spell to turn me into a vampire.i found the video on youtube the youtuber is named off the self,they do other spells like dragon spells,mermaid spells,and a fairy spell.

deepakpandiar

kkrox59 wrote:
2014-09-01 01:37:36 -0700

That's how we all feel

DemonicVampireAdi
DemonicVampireAdi wrote:
2014-08-31 21:33:18 -0700

We vampires are not immortal, we can not fly.. Twiligh is ########

DemonicVampireAdi
DemonicVampireAdi wrote:
2014-08-31 21:26:18 -0700

Hey dear, There are 2 types of vampires . 1. Physic Vampire , 2. Sanguine vampire... Aweaking symptoms are:1.increased sensitivity to sunlight, 2. Tendency to lean towards a nocturnal lifestyle , 3.Six Senses may become more acute but not neccesary all of them eg: hearing may be better than sight , 4.Awakeing vampire may experience mood swings and temper flares.." The thirst", can be complicated to control sometimes .. And the truth is, We are not immortal, we cannot fly. Twiligh is ########

PartyGirl4Eva
PartyGirl4Eva wrote:
2014-08-31 21:25:03 -0700

Lol yeah xD Im a total vampire xD

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-08-31 21:03:43 -0700

in think today is holiday for u, you should be happy, going to school, see you, but not happy

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-31 20:21:44 -0700

Yeah I'm totally serious mates. I ish a vampire. Go read my bio. And deal with it.

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-08-31 20:06:31 -0700

fritend

Rachie199
Rachie199 wrote:
2014-08-31 11:34:44 -0700

this is crazy!!!

DHANNY12
DHANNY12 wrote:
2014-08-31 11:25:35 -0700

are you serious smile smile

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-31 11:21:32 -0700

Yeah I'm a vampire xD

DHANNY12
DHANNY12 wrote:
2014-08-31 11:17:26 -0700

not all vampires have psychic ability and they definitely don't turn into bats

DHANNY12
DHANNY12 wrote:
2014-08-31 11:15:01 -0700

they do exist

lion2a3
lion2a3 wrote:
2014-08-31 09:55:41 -0700

ok......

redempter24
redempter24 wrote:
2014-08-31 09:14:27 -0700

im one

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!