Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Whatever_Kaylee
Whatever_Kaylee wrote:
2013-08-03 12:25:27 -0700

why would you want to be a vampire?!
(crazy)

Whatever_Kaylee
Whatever_Kaylee wrote:
2013-08-03 12:23:47 -0700

-.-

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 12:18:05 -0700

We get it Dorriel. Can we just drop this? JEEZ

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 12:10:13 -0700

Growing fangs is normal to humans tooth systems of stamina

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 12:10:04 -0700

Growing fangs is normal to humans tooth sydtems of stamina

Whatever_Kaylee
Whatever_Kaylee wrote:
2013-08-03 12:00:14 -0700

Did you grow some fangs? (sarcastic)

Whatever_Kaylee
Whatever_Kaylee wrote:
2013-08-03 11:59:56 -0700

This is so stupid. Vampires aren't even real.

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:59:35 -0700

i dont care its a point whatever they believe in

evangeline bella
evangeline bella wrote:
2013-08-03 11:57:00 -0700

Okay so do have a proof that they are real?

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 11:56:04 -0700

I wouldnt drag god in this Dorriel. Thats a different subject for a different time

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:50:31 -0700

Like whatever god u believe in we came from the same one

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 11:47:10 -0700

Alright yeah you have the idea "Any thing is possible" but really? Believe what you want guys. If you think they are real then they are if you dont then they arent. Beleive what you choose. I believe vamps could be real, i believe zombies are too. So then they are real

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:39:56 -0700

Like for real come on people anything is possible

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 11:37:24 -0700

I sleep all day kinda of and stay awake all night. Does this make me a vamp?? NO it makes me a night person, i am pale. Does this make me a vamp!? NO i just dont get out much. I aint saying they dont exist but look at the facts guys. They could or couldnt be real. Who cares

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:23:37 -0700

Anythings possible so forreal live life and think

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:23:04 -0700

Who are u to claime that they are not real

HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath wrote:
2013-08-03 11:14:38 -0700

I don't think you should dismiss the idea completely. Who are we to say that vampires don't exist?

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-08-03 11:11:29 -0700

I wish I was one!!!

evangeline bella
evangeline bella wrote:
2013-08-03 11:11:15 -0700

Okay so this is really lame.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-08-03 11:09:00 -0700

OKAY! c: hahaa

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
reply 1 day