Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:59:35 -0700

i dont care its a point whatever they believe in

evangeline bella
evangeline bella wrote:
2013-08-03 11:57:00 -0700

Okay so do have a proof that they are real?

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 11:56:04 -0700

I wouldnt drag god in this Dorriel. Thats a different subject for a different time

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:50:31 -0700

Like whatever god u believe in we came from the same one

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 11:47:10 -0700

Alright yeah you have the idea "Any thing is possible" but really? Believe what you want guys. If you think they are real then they are if you dont then they arent. Beleive what you choose. I believe vamps could be real, i believe zombies are too. So then they are real

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:39:56 -0700

Like for real come on people anything is possible

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 11:37:24 -0700

I sleep all day kinda of and stay awake all night. Does this make me a vamp?? NO it makes me a night person, i am pale. Does this make me a vamp!? NO i just dont get out much. I aint saying they dont exist but look at the facts guys. They could or couldnt be real. Who cares

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:23:37 -0700

Anythings possible so forreal live life and think

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:23:04 -0700

Who are u to claime that they are not real

HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath wrote:
2013-08-03 11:14:38 -0700

I don't think you should dismiss the idea completely. Who are we to say that vampires don't exist?

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-08-03 11:11:29 -0700

I wish I was one!!!

evangeline bella
evangeline bella wrote:
2013-08-03 11:11:15 -0700

Okay so this is really lame.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-08-03 11:09:00 -0700

OKAY! c: hahaa

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-08-03 11:08:19 -0700

Omgg I might be a vampire. JORDAN BE MY MENTOR?!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-03 11:07:36 -0700

Stocking:Vampires are real!!

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-08-03 11:06:19 -0700

Oh yes, I'm a vampire, EVERYONE KNOWS THIS.,

Max-3PIC
Max-3PIC wrote:
2013-08-03 11:05:06 -0700

Maybe they DO exist, though. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. xP

HeyThereImJames_1559767
HeyThereImJames_1559767 wrote:
2013-08-03 11:05:04 -0700

deadgirl182:
I don't really know how to respond to that so
uh

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 11:01:35 -0700

Biting someone neck to make it bleed? Uhmm kinda creepy but ooook?

deadgirl182
deadgirl182 wrote:
2013-08-03 10:59:37 -0700

Maybe ...bit my ex's neck and made it bleed and then drinking some of it and its was epic loved it and so did he ! And my eyes don't like the light and I can't sleep a night well !

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
TXSL9
TXSL9 posted in Friends:
Or na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye