Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Alloit
Alloit wrote:
2013-07-13 19:47:12 -0700

I can see why you do. but my friend is like that.

honeybunchita
honeybunchita wrote:
2013-07-11 10:01:31 -0700

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:22:36 -0700

I want to be a vampire

*touch_the_Sky99*
*touch_the_Sky99* wrote:
2013-07-08 19:19:25 -0700

this makes me lose faith in humanity -.-

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-04 16:52:25 -0700

I am one

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-04 10:12:32 -0700

Says on my profile that I am one! Luv this article! I better share this with someone.

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-07-04 10:03:12 -0700

stay on topic :P

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:02:45 -0700

Actually, there's only ONE type of vampire. And that one thing, Is mosquitoes. They bite you, they suck your blood, but they dont turn you into mosquitoes. So.... Yeah.

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:02:16 -0700

*thought

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:02:11 -0700

Not true.

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:02:01 -0700

Haha, I used to think I was a vampire because I suddenly thpught I grew fangs..lol Big Grin

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-04 10:01:15 -0700

Jade is not a vampire anymore...thank you god! -phews-

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-07-04 09:59:15 -0700

vampires are fake

animecrazies
animecrazies wrote:
2013-07-02 00:51:24 -0700

i have those problems to...i dyed my hair black i waer black all the time and never comeout of my room Vampire

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-06-28 03:33:10 -0700

soooooo not true

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-06-12 18:12:03 -0700

believe me I have all those problems too. hang in there

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-12 15:29:47 -0700

ZombieChick00:I do.LOLZ! XD

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-12 15:28:02 -0700

Jade thinks she's a vampire. O_O'' What the heck? She watches too much Twlight. XD

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 15:01:27 -0700

This is Creepy O_O

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-06-12 14:54:13 -0700

wish vamps were real tho...

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: