Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Alloit
Alloit wrote:
2013-07-13 19:47:12 -0700

I can see why you do. but my friend is like that.

honeybunchita
honeybunchita wrote:
2013-07-11 10:01:31 -0700

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:22:36 -0700

I want to be a vampire

*touch_the_Sky99*
*touch_the_Sky99* wrote:
2013-07-08 19:19:25 -0700

this makes me lose faith in humanity -.-

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-04 16:52:25 -0700

I am one

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-04 10:12:32 -0700

Says on my profile that I am one! Luv this article! I better share this with someone.

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-07-04 10:03:12 -0700

stay on topic :P

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:02:45 -0700

Actually, there's only ONE type of vampire. And that one thing, Is mosquitoes. They bite you, they suck your blood, but they dont turn you into mosquitoes. So.... Yeah.

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:02:16 -0700

*thought

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:02:11 -0700

Not true.

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:02:01 -0700

Haha, I used to think I was a vampire because I suddenly thpught I grew fangs..lol Big Grin

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-04 10:01:15 -0700

Jade is not a vampire anymore...thank you god! -phews-

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-07-04 09:59:15 -0700

vampires are fake

animecrazies
animecrazies wrote:
2013-07-02 00:51:24 -0700

i have those problems to...i dyed my hair black i waer black all the time and never comeout of my room Vampire

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-06-28 03:33:10 -0700

soooooo not true

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-06-12 18:12:03 -0700

believe me I have all those problems too. hang in there

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-12 15:29:47 -0700

ZombieChick00:I do.LOLZ! XD

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-12 15:28:02 -0700

Jade thinks she's a vampire. O_O'' What the heck? She watches too much Twlight. XD

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 15:01:27 -0700

This is Creepy O_O

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-06-12 14:54:13 -0700

wish vamps were real tho...

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day