Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:22:36 -0700

I want to be a vampire

*touch_the_Sky99*
*touch_the_Sky99* wrote:
2013-07-08 19:19:25 -0700

this makes me lose faith in humanity -.-

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-04 16:52:25 -0700

I am one

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-04 10:12:32 -0700

Says on my profile that I am one! Luv this article! I better share this with someone.

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-07-04 10:03:12 -0700

stay on topic :P

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:02:45 -0700

Actually, there's only ONE type of vampire. And that one thing, Is mosquitoes. They bite you, they suck your blood, but they dont turn you into mosquitoes. So.... Yeah.

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:02:16 -0700

*thought

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:02:11 -0700

Not true.

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:02:01 -0700

Haha, I used to think I was a vampire because I suddenly thpught I grew fangs..lol Big Grin

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-04 10:01:15 -0700

Jade is not a vampire anymore...thank you god! -phews-

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-07-04 09:59:15 -0700

vampires are fake

animecrazies
animecrazies wrote:
2013-07-02 00:51:24 -0700

i have those problems to...i dyed my hair black i waer black all the time and never comeout of my room Vampire

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-06-28 03:33:10 -0700

soooooo not true

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-06-12 18:12:03 -0700

believe me I have all those problems too. hang in there

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-12 15:29:47 -0700

ZombieChick00:I do.LOLZ! XD

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-12 15:28:02 -0700

Jade thinks she's a vampire. O_O'' What the heck? She watches too much Twlight. XD

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 15:01:27 -0700

This is Creepy O_O

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-06-12 14:54:13 -0700

wish vamps were real tho...

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:10:49 -0700

actually its either that or your really really sick with a deases

Jenipeo
Jenipeo wrote:
2013-06-03 15:49:25 -0700

well not exactly like a vam just not the same triats of humen btw i know how u feel i have the grieve of wanting to drink blood aint nun wrong

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay