Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:44:01 -0700

dont believe in vamps but they are cool. used to think i was a mermaid lol

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:44:01 -0700

dont believe in vamps but they are cool. used to think i was a mermaid lol

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-06-03 15:28:55 -0700

Vampires could be real you cant say they true or not without some real proof of your case so the mystery still remains is vampires real or fake

bogart521_2459275
bogart521_2459275 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:14:43 -0700

Lol

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:10:23 -0700

bored

Zombiechick00
Zombiechick00 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:08:53 -0700

am i a vamp........ok who thinks im a vamp?? smile

Zweetie
Zweetie wrote:
2013-06-03 15:06:07 -0700

LOL

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-03 14:53:19 -0700

I'm a werepony (for r-real!).

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-03 14:49:48 -0700

Jade thinks she's a vampire.... O_O'' Wat.

brunostar

-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 23:00:27 -0700

The summer hair thing I disliked. XD Eh.. but you can pick c:

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:57:06 -0700

-turns invisible and tackles you down- WHICH ARTICLE SHALL WE SPAM NEXT?

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:53:31 -0700

Deal with it.. XD -flys away-

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:48:32 -0700

Oh well. Hmmm...oh no...i'm drinking blud...I MUST BE A VAMPIRE!! OH NOOO! xD xD

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:47:02 -0700

Nope. Doing it... (eww) does :3

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:44:29 -0700

Wait, isn't drinking blood putting you at the risk of AIDS? o_o

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:42:05 -0700

The real thing is better.. I like O Positive!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:39:46 -0700

-drinks diet blood- Mmmm... tangy.

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:38:29 -0700

Yep. -drinks lemonade- Its the good life.

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!