Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:10:49 -0700

actually its either that or your really really sick with a deases

Jenipeo
Jenipeo wrote:
2013-06-03 15:49:25 -0700

well not exactly like a vam just not the same triats of humen btw i know how u feel i have the grieve of wanting to drink blood aint nun wrong

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:44:01 -0700

dont believe in vamps but they are cool. used to think i was a mermaid lol

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:44:01 -0700

dont believe in vamps but they are cool. used to think i was a mermaid lol

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-06-03 15:28:55 -0700

Vampires could be real you cant say they true or not without some real proof of your case so the mystery still remains is vampires real or fake

bogart521_2459275
bogart521_2459275 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:14:43 -0700

Lol

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:10:23 -0700

bored

Zombiechick00
Zombiechick00 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:08:53 -0700

am i a vamp........ok who thinks im a vamp?? smile

Zweetie
Zweetie wrote:
2013-06-03 15:06:07 -0700

LOL

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-03 14:53:19 -0700

I'm a werepony (for r-real!).

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-03 14:49:48 -0700

Jade thinks she's a vampire.... O_O'' Wat.

brunostar

-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 23:00:27 -0700

The summer hair thing I disliked. XD Eh.. but you can pick c:

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:57:06 -0700

-turns invisible and tackles you down- WHICH ARTICLE SHALL WE SPAM NEXT?

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:53:31 -0700

Deal with it.. XD -flys away-

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:48:32 -0700

Oh well. Hmmm...oh no...i'm drinking blud...I MUST BE A VAMPIRE!! OH NOOO! xD xD

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:47:02 -0700

Nope. Doing it... (eww) does :3

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:44:29 -0700

Wait, isn't drinking blood putting you at the risk of AIDS? o_o

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:42:05 -0700

The real thing is better.. I like O Positive!

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever