Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-04-26 21:45:11 -0700

@Gater Well if You A Dino Then Yo Ahs Should NOT Be Commenting Yo Kind Extinct . Gtfo My Screen -.-

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-04-26 21:45:09 -0700

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-04-26 21:44:57 -0700

xD lol

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-26 21:38:15 -0700

IM A DINO!!!RWARRR!!!

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-04-25 22:34:38 -0700

LMAO this is the best article i ever read!

Your_Romeo_0711
Your_Romeo_0711 wrote:
2013-04-25 13:23:57 -0700

dude. srsly?

TheFunGuy
TheFunGuy wrote:
2013-04-24 12:11:03 -0700

Your not a vampire

musicgirlx3
musicgirlx3 wrote:
2013-04-23 13:22:15 -0700

YOUR NOT A VAMPIRE!!!!!!!

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 09:52:26 -0700

i HATE vampires!!

iRock235
iRock235 wrote:
2013-04-18 22:52:57 -0700

vampires dont exist... ok, u might think ur a vampire, but luk at the list dish-it has given. If you have, not one, but ALL these symptoms, then: congrats! ur officially a vampire.
i doubt u have all of them so, chill.... ur not a vampire.... and NEVER believe ppl online... they r such CREEPS

iRock235

fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-04-14 11:04:38 -0700

yes vampires are fiction Annoyed

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-13 10:44:55 -0700

I can live for ever im so a vampire Vampire Vampire

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-13 10:44:40 -0700

I can live for ever im so a vampire Vampire

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:39:14 -0700

I... I... I don't know what to think of this.

Spiderbot1_2283961
Spiderbot1_2283961 wrote:
2013-04-13 07:41:20 -0700

Vamps might exist, just not with the extensive power the list entails. Its never actually been proven for them not to exist,

Kstar101
Kstar101 wrote:
2013-04-12 21:37:51 -0700

judging by what cullen kid said, I'd be a vamp. 2! But I know that vamps r demonic

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel