Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Nene2703
Nene2703 wrote:
2013-05-05 15:58:18 -0700

i know a lady who LOVES to drink blood but she says she is not a vampire

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:52:33 -0700

haha hell yus. (;

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-05 01:50:51 -0700

of course i'm a vampire (;

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:47:56 -0700

lolol, dani, you're a vampire. xD

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-05 01:47:07 -0700

I have vampire teeth so does that mean I'm a vampire? OH sick.

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:45:40 -0700

LAUGHING OMG CANT BREATHE AHAHA

NepetaLeijon
NepetaLeijon wrote:
2013-05-04 00:39:10 -0700

I'd like to believe in Vampires
But I know they don't exist .__.

bubbasmack
bubbasmack wrote:
2013-05-03 20:21:33 -0700

But in order for there to be fiction, is has to be inspired by something real.
Im not saying vampires are real, because I believe they arent.
But everything "fiction" has been inspired by some kind of previous idea that was a fact.

_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_ wrote:
2013-05-03 18:21:09 -0700

Vampires are not real if they had evidence i would like to see!

caitlin0504
caitlin0504 wrote:
2013-05-02 12:23:10 -0700

VAMPIRES ARE NOT REAL

Dqou123
Dqou123 wrote:
2013-05-01 16:10:32 -0700

They're mythology like Werewolves, Nessie, Empousai(Greek Vampire), Chimra. If you see one of these things, then. Well.. oops on my part....

staralldayeveryday
staralldayeveryday wrote:
2013-04-29 19:32:46 -0700

me2

reyrey10
reyrey10 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:37:16 -0700

I am a vampire cauze I cant see all in the day time but can see atnight and I have sharp teethon the bottom and top in my mouth and I am pile as hll

Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:31:33 -0700

vampires not real lol

$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2013-04-27 06:21:13 -0700

If your a vampire cool but I don't belive in vampires

alexisisawesome

Lmaaooooo deaad

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-04-26 21:48:32 -0700

wtf

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay