Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

jojocat22
jojocat22 wrote:
2013-05-05 16:19:59 -0700

well i think vampires r real.

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-05-05 16:12:19 -0700

saying that you think you are a vampire is the same thing as thinking that you're Selena Gomez!! of course unless you actually are Selena!!
no offenes, but if you think you are a vampire, then you need to see a psychiatrist!!!

Nene2703
Nene2703 wrote:
2013-05-05 15:58:18 -0700

i know a lady who LOVES to drink blood but she says she is not a vampire

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:52:33 -0700

haha hell yus. (;

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-05 01:50:51 -0700

of course i'm a vampire (;

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:47:56 -0700

lolol, dani, you're a vampire. xD

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-05 01:47:07 -0700

I have vampire teeth so does that mean I'm a vampire? OH sick.

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:45:40 -0700

LAUGHING OMG CANT BREATHE AHAHA

NepetaLeijon
NepetaLeijon wrote:
2013-05-04 00:39:10 -0700

I'd like to believe in Vampires
But I know they don't exist .__.

bubbasmack
bubbasmack wrote:
2013-05-03 20:21:33 -0700

But in order for there to be fiction, is has to be inspired by something real.
Im not saying vampires are real, because I believe they arent.
But everything "fiction" has been inspired by some kind of previous idea that was a fact.

_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_ wrote:
2013-05-03 18:21:09 -0700

Vampires are not real if they had evidence i would like to see!

caitlin0504
caitlin0504 wrote:
2013-05-02 12:23:10 -0700

VAMPIRES ARE NOT REAL

Dqou123
Dqou123 wrote:
2013-05-01 16:10:32 -0700

They're mythology like Werewolves, Nessie, Empousai(Greek Vampire), Chimra. If you see one of these things, then. Well.. oops on my part....

staralldayeveryday
staralldayeveryday wrote:
2013-04-29 19:32:46 -0700

me2

reyrey10
reyrey10 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:37:16 -0700

I am a vampire cauze I cant see all in the day time but can see atnight and I have sharp teethon the bottom and top in my mouth and I am pile as hll

Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:31:33 -0700

vampires not real lol

$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2013-04-27 06:21:13 -0700

If your a vampire cool but I don't belive in vampires

alexisisawesome
alexisisawesome wrote:
2013-04-27 02:53:56 -0700

huh

untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff wrote:
2013-04-26 22:24:06 -0700

what da frickle?

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-26 21:51:19 -0700

huh

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.