Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

momika45
momika45 wrote:
2013-05-30 13:44:10 -0700

yes there real i mean my sister is one i got my finger cut and she licked it!!!

kittykat3422
kittykat3422 wrote:
2013-05-24 10:33:38 -0700

i dont think so but nothing is impossible....

poisonXivy
poisonXivy wrote:
2013-05-19 05:49:43 -0700

no... unless some evolved into them or something

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-18 23:53:37 -0700

i don't really think they are real but there is a possibility....

Elegantgirl48
Elegantgirl48 wrote:
2013-05-16 11:02:22 -0700

I dont know

diyarocks
diyarocks wrote:
2013-05-15 06:00:30 -0700

i dont know

jojocat22
jojocat22 wrote:
2013-05-05 16:19:59 -0700

well i think vampires r real.

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-05-05 16:12:19 -0700

saying that you think you are a vampire is the same thing as thinking that you're Selena Gomez!! of course unless you actually are Selena!!
no offenes, but if you think you are a vampire, then you need to see a psychiatrist!!!

Nene2703
Nene2703 wrote:
2013-05-05 15:58:18 -0700

i know a lady who LOVES to drink blood but she says she is not a vampire

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:52:33 -0700

haha hell yus. (;

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-05 01:50:51 -0700

of course i'm a vampire (;

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:47:56 -0700

lolol, dani, you're a vampire. xD

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-05 01:47:07 -0700

I have vampire teeth so does that mean I'm a vampire? OH sick.

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:45:40 -0700

LAUGHING OMG CANT BREATHE AHAHA

NepetaLeijon
NepetaLeijon wrote:
2013-05-04 00:39:10 -0700

I'd like to believe in Vampires
But I know they don't exist .__.

bubbasmack
bubbasmack wrote:
2013-05-03 20:21:33 -0700

But in order for there to be fiction, is has to be inspired by something real.
Im not saying vampires are real, because I believe they arent.
But everything "fiction" has been inspired by some kind of previous idea that was a fact.

_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_ wrote:
2013-05-03 18:21:09 -0700

Vampires are not real if they had evidence i would like to see!

caitlin0504
caitlin0504 wrote:
2013-05-02 12:23:10 -0700

VAMPIRES ARE NOT REAL

Dqou123
Dqou123 wrote:
2013-05-01 16:10:32 -0700

They're mythology like Werewolves, Nessie, Empousai(Greek Vampire), Chimra. If you see one of these things, then. Well.. oops on my part....

staralldayeveryday
staralldayeveryday wrote:
2013-04-29 19:32:46 -0700

me2

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.