Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:14:00 -0700

Nice! Good jod, you have been blessed with becoming a vampire. I am a vampire as well. But just to let you know, no other vampires will except you unless you drink blood like us. So you just need to get your hands on some. Do you have a dog? Or a cat? If not then while your parents are sleeping dont be shy!

AlyGagaMinaj17
AlyGagaMinaj17 wrote:
2013-04-05 19:20:58 -0700

stupid......

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:55:03 -0700

look you probably cant sleep at night cuz you think to much and you cant cocentrate on sleepin .your eyes are sensetive to the sun becase your HUMAN .if a human being looks directly at the sun ,they can become temporarily blind or itt can be a permanent thing.ok and you love the taste of blood-(this fool is CRAZY!!!)i dont know whats wrong with you.but i do know for surre that you are not a vampire its just not possible.VAMPIRES ARENT REAL YA DOPE!!!

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:55:02 -0700

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:54:41 -0700

Windsong
Windsong wrote:
2013-04-04 14:47:14 -0700

I am not either, I am a fire bender a fire wizard Big Grin

alicat59887
alicat59887 wrote:
2013-04-04 04:37:51 -0700

wowww!!!!!!!!do uall believe this im a yonge model and that is not a lieeeeeeee!

TheSimi8
TheSimi8 wrote:
2013-04-03 23:05:00 -0700

I sometimes feel like it too Big Grin

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-04-03 13:42:46 -0700

im not a vampire im a panda !!!!

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-03 13:24:12 -0700

if shes a unicorn im a bear

Rescueluv
Rescueluv wrote:
2013-04-03 13:21:35 -0700

Im. A vampire too

Jordis_
Jordis_ wrote:
2013-04-03 13:02:38 -0700

Well, if she's a vampire, I'm a unicorn c:

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-04-03 12:59:16 -0700

Your NOT a vampire

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:52:58 -0700

Yea they do

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:50:54 -0700

No, they're just a fictional blood suckers in the movie.

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:47:13 -0700

They might exist

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:46:20 -0700

You are not the vampire.

Human vampires do not exist!

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:43:43 -0700

XD

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:42:23 -0700

relax PLEASE........ever seen a real one?

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:41:46 -0700

Do you have a pulse? Are you breathing? Are you eating food? Drinking water? Do you have cognitive thought that isn't 'drink drink drink drink' constantly? Do you burst into flames in sunlight?

If you answer Yes to the first 5 and No to the last, you're not a vampire. And you won't be one.

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever