Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-04-26 21:45:11 -0700

@Gater Well if You A Dino Then Yo Ahs Should NOT Be Commenting Yo Kind Extinct . Gtfo My Screen -.-

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-04-26 21:45:09 -0700

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-04-26 21:44:57 -0700

xD lol

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-26 21:38:15 -0700

IM A DINO!!!RWARRR!!!

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-04-25 22:34:38 -0700

LMAO this is the best article i ever read!

Your_Romeo_0711
Your_Romeo_0711 wrote:
2013-04-25 13:23:57 -0700

dude. srsly?

TheFunGuy
TheFunGuy wrote:
2013-04-24 12:11:03 -0700

Your not a vampire

musicgirlx3
musicgirlx3 wrote:
2013-04-23 13:22:15 -0700

YOUR NOT A VAMPIRE!!!!!!!

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 09:52:26 -0700

i HATE vampires!!

iRock235
iRock235 wrote:
2013-04-18 22:52:57 -0700

vampires dont exist... ok, u might think ur a vampire, but luk at the list dish-it has given. If you have, not one, but ALL these symptoms, then: congrats! ur officially a vampire.
i doubt u have all of them so, chill.... ur not a vampire.... and NEVER believe ppl online... they r such CREEPS

iRock235

fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-04-14 11:04:38 -0700

yes vampires are fiction Annoyed

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-13 10:44:55 -0700

I can live for ever im so a vampire Vampire Vampire

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-13 10:44:40 -0700

I can live for ever im so a vampire Vampire

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:39:14 -0700

I... I... I don't know what to think of this.

Spiderbot1_2283961
Spiderbot1_2283961 wrote:
2013-04-13 07:41:20 -0700

Vamps might exist, just not with the extensive power the list entails. Its never actually been proven for them not to exist,

Kstar101
Kstar101 wrote:
2013-04-12 21:37:51 -0700

judging by what cullen kid said, I'd be a vamp. 2! But I know that vamps r demonic

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour