Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

haymaker14
haymaker14 wrote:
2013-03-16 15:34:02 -0700

Vampires are not real, they are for entertainment only. I think almost evryone has that phase where you think/want to be a vampire.

lolastep16
lolastep16 wrote:
2013-03-14 15:47:09 -0700

OMG i might be a vampier all of that happens to me

car2090
car2090 wrote:
2013-03-14 12:40:53 -0700

I luv vampires smile there super cool

jose8989
jose8989 wrote:
2013-03-14 08:40:38 -0700

I dont beleve in vampirs

-Miriam;
-Miriam; wrote:
2013-03-14 07:41:22 -0700

as jacobb would say ..
"Filthy Blood Suckers "
haha , i loved him ღ

Cree Lady_1622740
Cree Lady_1622740 wrote:
2013-03-14 07:40:23 -0700

Have you ever watched Lost Tapes? There is a episode with the vampire. I never used to believe in vampires. But now, I am convinced that they are real. Back then, and still today there are vampire occults.

-Anna.Sayz.Heyy
-Anna.Sayz.Heyy wrote:
2013-03-14 07:38:43 -0700

You Cannibals.

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-03-14 07:25:43 -0700

WHen I was lil I thought I was a vampire cause my eye would change color nd I like to drink anything red

maxman9211
maxman9211 wrote:
2013-03-14 07:09:50 -0700

dat vampire ain't gon get me cause i'ma shoot it

Justbeingme;o
Justbeingme;o wrote:
2013-03-14 07:08:55 -0700

Chase is a Canadian vampire.
Watch out c;

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2013-03-13 20:02:45 -0700

im a Vampire! rawwrrr bsech! haha! grrrrr imma bite yo stupid asch ! Vampire lmaoo

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2013-03-13 20:01:30 -0700

Im a m'f Vampire!! rawwwrr bssch! imma bite yo assh!! ; Vampire...
pow! lmaooo

Kidd Savage
Kidd Savage wrote:
2013-03-13 19:56:02 -0700

Team jacob .. sike naw.. like for real yall r really retared if u believe in dat stuff...

hopeey

-Anna.Sayz.Heyy wrote:
2013-03-12 19:33:39 -0700

Rightt?

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-03-12 19:33:25 -0700

To be honest, this is still a better story than Twilight

James.Is.The.Game
James.Is.The.Game wrote:
2013-03-12 19:31:40 -0700

Vampires aren't real.

-Anna.Sayz.Heyy
-Anna.Sayz.Heyy wrote:
2013-03-12 19:28:05 -0700

You Guys Are Just....You Aint Even Righttt.

So.I.Have.A.Twin! :)
So.I.Have.A.Twin! :) wrote:
2013-03-12 19:26:22 -0700

This isn't Twilight

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D