Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

emmi100
emmi100 wrote:
2013-03-23 23:17:02 -0700

Devil

Lovediamonds
Lovediamonds wrote:
2013-03-23 19:31:44 -0700

they might be real :\ idk i am so confused i used to believe in them

BruBruBrutus
BruBruBrutus wrote:
2013-03-23 18:22:52 -0700

so what vampires are fake

cherry2
cherry2 wrote:
2013-03-23 17:15:31 -0700

boring Tongue Out Annoyed Clown Vampire

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-03-23 16:49:31 -0700

mavis ls do my fourm for sprin contest

MavisDraculasgirl
MavisDraculasgirl wrote:
2013-03-23 16:44:10 -0700

I beleileve
her, my sis has sharp fangs ,i have sharp fang
and the sun bothers us and i like blood
and i can see in the dark
and i have superspeed

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-23 15:34:30 -0700

omg!!!!!! vampire are NOT REAL!!!!!!

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-23 15:23:07 -0700

If she can be a vampire I want to be IRONWOMEN!!!! Big Grin

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2013-03-23 15:17:04 -0700

yea right

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-03-23 14:58:57 -0700

i think i'm one too, but i know they aren't real.

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-03-23 14:58:56 -0700

i think i'm one too, but i know they aren't real.

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-23 14:22:00 -0700

omg are you stupid? vampire's are not real

Cool breeze 108
Cool breeze 108 wrote:
2013-03-23 14:20:14 -0700

Vampires aren't real

Brugada Baby7
Brugada Baby7 wrote:
2013-03-23 05:17:43 -0700

I have the same problems,but I doubt that I am a vampire. And "fangs" are not present in all vampires. Over-all,I do think vampires exist.

misscaeser
misscaeser wrote:
2013-03-21 11:35:59 -0700

Cullen kid,you are NOT a vampire.

buizel7
buizel7 wrote:
2013-03-19 13:31:16 -0700

Perfect_Purple
Perfect_Purple wrote:
2013-03-17 02:43:09 -0700

Dish it is right there is no such thing as vampires and the woman who wants to mentor you is either crazy or a psychopath who will murder u

fantasy200194
fantasy200194 wrote:
2013-03-16 20:56:19 -0700

my friend felt that once then summer came and she loved sunlight

Lorretta FUN
Lorretta FUN wrote:
2013-03-16 19:54:54 -0700

I agree completely with you. Though vampires would be interesting.

Mariaisabel2505
Mariaisabel2505 wrote:
2013-03-16 17:37:19 -0700

i dont think you are a vampire i think u just think you are but vampires are fictional characters that were made up to
entertain kinda like the twilight movies ( totally fiction btw )

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever