Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Kstar101
Kstar101 wrote:
2013-04-12 21:37:51 -0700

judging by what cullen kid said, I'd be a vamp. 2! But I know that vamps r demonic

crazyformusic
crazyformusic wrote:
2013-04-12 16:54:46 -0700

I do like the taste of blood

lamiarr
lamiarr wrote:
2013-04-12 14:29:42 -0700

Actually, for me, blood is kinda tasty XD

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-11 23:19:29 -0700

your weider than this person who think he/she a vampire

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-11 23:17:54 -0700

you is crazy

PunkRockSpirt
PunkRockSpirt wrote:
2013-04-09 05:03:54 -0700

Another case solved by Dish-It

jadefift33n
jadefift33n wrote:
2013-04-08 15:20:36 -0700

why would people think vampires are real,no
offence to people who like vampires, but they're
not real ! Big Frown

Lost_Dreams
Lost_Dreams wrote:
2013-04-08 02:27:56 -0700

I've been there too, but I guess they're not real Frown
a shame really

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-07 20:36:31 -0700

wow i would think im a vampire if that happen to me but i do want canine teeth anyway thats just stupid

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:14:00 -0700

Nice! Good jod, you have been blessed with becoming a vampire. I am a vampire as well. But just to let you know, no other vampires will except you unless you drink blood like us. So you just need to get your hands on some. Do you have a dog? Or a cat? If not then while your parents are sleeping dont be shy!

AlyGagaMinaj17
AlyGagaMinaj17 wrote:
2013-04-05 19:20:58 -0700

stupid......

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:55:03 -0700

look you probably cant sleep at night cuz you think to much and you cant cocentrate on sleepin .your eyes are sensetive to the sun becase your HUMAN .if a human being looks directly at the sun ,they can become temporarily blind or itt can be a permanent thing.ok and you love the taste of blood-(this fool is CRAZY!!!)i dont know whats wrong with you.but i do know for surre that you are not a vampire its just not possible.VAMPIRES ARENT REAL YA DOPE!!!

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:55:02 -0700

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:54:41 -0700

Windsong
Windsong wrote:
2013-04-04 14:47:14 -0700

I am not either, I am a fire bender a fire wizard Big Grin

alicat59887
alicat59887 wrote:
2013-04-04 04:37:51 -0700

wowww!!!!!!!!do uall believe this im a yonge model and that is not a lieeeeeeee!

TheSimi8
TheSimi8 wrote:
2013-04-03 23:05:00 -0700

I sometimes feel like it too Big Grin

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-04-03 13:42:46 -0700

im not a vampire im a panda !!!!

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-03 13:24:12 -0700

if shes a unicorn im a bear

Rescueluv
Rescueluv wrote:
2013-04-03 13:21:35 -0700

Im. A vampire too

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.