Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Spiderbot1_2283961
Spiderbot1_2283961 wrote:
2013-04-13 07:41:20 -0700

Vamps might exist, just not with the extensive power the list entails. Its never actually been proven for them not to exist,

Kstar101
Kstar101 wrote:
2013-04-12 21:37:51 -0700

judging by what cullen kid said, I'd be a vamp. 2! But I know that vamps r demonic

crazyformusic
crazyformusic wrote:
2013-04-12 16:54:46 -0700

I do like the taste of blood

lamiarr
lamiarr wrote:
2013-04-12 14:29:42 -0700

Actually, for me, blood is kinda tasty XD

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-11 23:19:29 -0700

your weider than this person who think he/she a vampire

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-11 23:17:54 -0700

you is crazy

PunkRockSpirt
PunkRockSpirt wrote:
2013-04-09 05:03:54 -0700

Another case solved by Dish-It

jadefift33n
jadefift33n wrote:
2013-04-08 15:20:36 -0700

why would people think vampires are real,no
offence to people who like vampires, but they're
not real ! Big Frown

Lost_Dreams
Lost_Dreams wrote:
2013-04-08 02:27:56 -0700

I've been there too, but I guess they're not real Frown
a shame really

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-07 20:36:31 -0700

wow i would think im a vampire if that happen to me but i do want canine teeth anyway thats just stupid

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:14:00 -0700

Nice! Good jod, you have been blessed with becoming a vampire. I am a vampire as well. But just to let you know, no other vampires will except you unless you drink blood like us. So you just need to get your hands on some. Do you have a dog? Or a cat? If not then while your parents are sleeping dont be shy!

AlyGagaMinaj17
AlyGagaMinaj17 wrote:
2013-04-05 19:20:58 -0700

stupid......

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:55:03 -0700

look you probably cant sleep at night cuz you think to much and you cant cocentrate on sleepin .your eyes are sensetive to the sun becase your HUMAN .if a human being looks directly at the sun ,they can become temporarily blind or itt can be a permanent thing.ok and you love the taste of blood-(this fool is CRAZY!!!)i dont know whats wrong with you.but i do know for surre that you are not a vampire its just not possible.VAMPIRES ARENT REAL YA DOPE!!!

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:55:02 -0700

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:54:41 -0700

Windsong
Windsong wrote:
2013-04-04 14:47:14 -0700

I am not either, I am a fire bender a fire wizard Big Grin

alicat59887
alicat59887 wrote:
2013-04-04 04:37:51 -0700

wowww!!!!!!!!do uall believe this im a yonge model and that is not a lieeeeeeee!

TheSimi8
TheSimi8 wrote:
2013-04-03 23:05:00 -0700

I sometimes feel like it too Big Grin

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-04-03 13:42:46 -0700

im not a vampire im a panda !!!!

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-03 13:24:12 -0700

if shes a unicorn im a bear

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit