Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:39:14 -0700

I... I... I don't know what to think of this.

Spiderbot1_2283961
Spiderbot1_2283961 wrote:
2013-04-13 07:41:20 -0700

Vamps might exist, just not with the extensive power the list entails. Its never actually been proven for them not to exist,

Kstar101
Kstar101 wrote:
2013-04-12 21:37:51 -0700

judging by what cullen kid said, I'd be a vamp. 2! But I know that vamps r demonic

crazyformusic
crazyformusic wrote:
2013-04-12 16:54:46 -0700

I do like the taste of blood

lamiarr
lamiarr wrote:
2013-04-12 14:29:42 -0700

Actually, for me, blood is kinda tasty XD

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-11 23:19:29 -0700

your weider than this person who think he/she a vampire

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-11 23:17:54 -0700

you is crazy

PunkRockSpirt
PunkRockSpirt wrote:
2013-04-09 05:03:54 -0700

Another case solved by Dish-It

jadefift33n
jadefift33n wrote:
2013-04-08 15:20:36 -0700

why would people think vampires are real,no
offence to people who like vampires, but they're
not real ! Big Frown

Lost_Dreams
Lost_Dreams wrote:
2013-04-08 02:27:56 -0700

I've been there too, but I guess they're not real Frown
a shame really

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-07 20:36:31 -0700

wow i would think im a vampire if that happen to me but i do want canine teeth anyway thats just stupid

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:14:00 -0700

Nice! Good jod, you have been blessed with becoming a vampire. I am a vampire as well. But just to let you know, no other vampires will except you unless you drink blood like us. So you just need to get your hands on some. Do you have a dog? Or a cat? If not then while your parents are sleeping dont be shy!

AlyGagaMinaj17
AlyGagaMinaj17 wrote:
2013-04-05 19:20:58 -0700

stupid......

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:55:03 -0700

look you probably cant sleep at night cuz you think to much and you cant cocentrate on sleepin .your eyes are sensetive to the sun becase your HUMAN .if a human being looks directly at the sun ,they can become temporarily blind or itt can be a permanent thing.ok and you love the taste of blood-(this fool is CRAZY!!!)i dont know whats wrong with you.but i do know for surre that you are not a vampire its just not possible.VAMPIRES ARENT REAL YA DOPE!!!

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:55:02 -0700

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:54:41 -0700

Windsong
Windsong wrote:
2013-04-04 14:47:14 -0700

I am not either, I am a fire bender a fire wizard Big Grin

alicat59887
alicat59887 wrote:
2013-04-04 04:37:51 -0700

wowww!!!!!!!!do uall believe this im a yonge model and that is not a lieeeeeeee!

TheSimi8
TheSimi8 wrote:
2013-04-03 23:05:00 -0700

I sometimes feel like it too Big Grin

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-04-03 13:42:46 -0700

im not a vampire im a panda !!!!

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Standupandscream
Standupandscream posted in Style:
"CabeAlmighty" wrote:Ok no offense but red…. kinda ugly color for hair... sayng no offense doesnt work when you are calling something ugly m8. Also red is an awesome colour for hair, have you never seen a redhead before? They look awesome. I dyed my hair red because i like the colour red and red hair looks great on me.
CabeAlmighty
CabeAlmighty posted in Style:
Ok no offense but red…. kinda ugly color for hair...
jordand08
A year ago my grandfather had died. It's still hard, but in time, everything will be okay, I believe. Just recently my friend's mom died.
samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
Dear Jaclyn, dont be ashamed to be apart of this generation because there are some children who will be positive and in no way like Giavanna. Giavannna was probably exposed to a lot of stuff, influenced by someone\something,or not in her right mind. try to FORGIVE AND FORGET. and be thankful that you have it better than her.                                                                                           -samkitty
babydoll2baby