Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Nevermind-
Nevermind- wrote:
2014-07-12 19:27:11 -0700

This stupid vampires arnt real she probably watched twilight way too many times

ScarletRider
ScarletRider wrote:
2014-07-12 17:37:17 -0700

I love the taste of blood.

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:32:43 -0700

smile

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:22:09 -0700

Spells to become a mermaid. Yea it was stupid. Frustrated

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:21:46 -0700

No. Your not a vampire. I used to go through the same thing, except I was obsessed with spells to turn into a mermaid.... Frustrated

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:14:36 -0700

I know, right!

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:12:29 -0700

You can think that, it's all your imagination. But to me, vampires are some sort of folktale shared throughout the nation. Also, people tell those kind of stories to scare children. People are doing these things to make up things and make kids not able to sleep at night. Nonetheless, keep dreaming. And I'll think of whether or not they're real.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:06:13 -0700

I wouldn't wish that I was one. I wouldn't be able to see my friends, see the sunshine, stay in the kitchen when my mother cuts up garlic, all of that. You wouldn't be able to do all of that kind of stuff. Would you REALLY like to be a vampire? Also, vampires aren't real. They're a folktale that's shared throughout the nation. So I wouldn't give my hopes up.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:02:25 -0700

You're right. If someone was able to turn into a bat, then that right there proves that they're a vampire. Also, being or getting bit by another vampire? People can get tattoos of those kind of things. If they got bit by a vampire, and you think they're faking it, go get some garlic and stick it up in their face. That's how I prove it.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:56:58 -0700

Vampire can be a nickname. Maybe you have some of the symptoms that a vampire has. Are your eyes sensitive to the sun or any kind of light? Are you afraid of the following things in the article? Anyway, I have some of the symptoms... O.O

fairest_of_all
fairest_of_all wrote:
2014-07-12 16:54:59 -0700

Are you serious? A VAMPIRE? Plz.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:53:38 -0700

Just to say, Werewolves aren't real. I'm not trying to disappoint your dreams, thoughts and imagination. Just saying that werewolves are a spoken tale. You can think and dream and all that... but this is just something that I have to say. Sorry if I upset you in any way.

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-12 16:52:43 -0700

Vampires? Seriously Like

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:51:18 -0700

Vampires? Really? This is weird. I've never seen or heard of such topic. But now, this is just an... awkward moment.

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-07-12 13:44:27 -0700

Turning into a bat is impossible, other then that the rest seems pretty realisic

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-12 13:39:53 -0700

My grandma call me a vampire

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-12 13:21:37 -0700

i also think werewolves are real

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-12 13:21:05 -0700

i think their real Vampire

No1sPerfect
No1sPerfect wrote:
2014-05-07 15:03:36 -0700

I think vampires are real. No, wait! They ARE real! I wish I were one! Vampire

pinkpie43
pinkpie43 wrote:
2014-04-25 11:06:44 -0700

weirdo

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
[whispers] the OP posted over one month ago and she probably already got the birthday present for him and whatever she got he would of probably loved it :) What did you get him?
superkid645
Maybe you could  make him a loom band keyring with his favourite colours on.
reply about 1 hour
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
SO YOU NEED HELP MAKING NEW FRIENDS. IT DOESN'T MATTER  YOU ARE AT SCHOOL , AT THE PARK , OR EVEN IN YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD! I SAY JUST BE YOURSELF!! BECAUSE IF YOUR PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN ADVENTUALLY GET A FRIEND YOU WILL HAVE A FRIEND WHO DOESN'T LIKE YOU BUT THE PERSON YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE. LOVE, KIDWIZKOOL123!!!  :love
ginnygator
Your welcome
animerules4ever
i say talk to ur friend and if it doesnt help end the friend ship and get her some help its happened to me