Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

lion2a3
lion2a3 wrote:
2014-08-31 09:55:41 -0700

ok......

redempter24
redempter24 wrote:
2014-08-31 09:14:27 -0700

im one

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-08-31 09:10:58 -0700

how can you like the taste of blood? that's nasty!

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-21 14:22:52 -0700

can we just not talk about be being a vampire? you guys are mean to me. and what about the girl who said she's god of all vampires? just stop,i was trying to be myself and it looks like im nothing but a freak to you guys.just stop please i dont want hate anymore

Keshavsharma
Keshavsharma wrote:
2014-08-21 08:39:51 -0700

i m not but i want to be like them

imcoolurlame
imcoolurlame wrote:
2014-08-21 08:26:13 -0700

###.. xD

elekaziralitecrazy
elekaziralitecrazy wrote:
2014-08-21 07:59:32 -0700

Tongue Out Tongue Out

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-21 06:38:28 -0700

no body is a vampire here. either the human writing this was literal. or this human wants attention. no human can be a fantasy creature

XxneonhipsterxX
XxneonhipsterxX wrote:
2014-08-20 19:31:18 -0700

kinda strange rly

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2014-08-20 19:17:03 -0700

@lamiarr: I argee too!

omg i had sucked my blood and ate so many meat xD
that means im a were lel

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-20 19:07:34 -0700

This is sooo stupid! Nobody's a vamp!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2014-08-20 18:59:54 -0700

I get paranoid at school,by fricken literally wanting to chase my friends xD

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2014-08-20 18:43:36 -0700

I think I am a werewolf o_o

Why am I weird? xD

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:41:54 -0700

and i dont care if you think im a vamp or not,iam one and i think so,i dont want hate

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:41:07 -0700

magic had to come from somewhere,and i do spells,and i want to because its who i am,

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:38:36 -0700

Actually, there is some real magick, it just doesn't work the way most people think it does. Search "wicca" or "paganism" on kidzworld alone and you'll see.

KittehFace
KittehFace wrote:
2014-08-20 17:23:10 -0700

Vampires are not real - they're just some kind of little horror-type creature to use in horror movies! (or Twilight, if you're into that). Honestly, if vampires are real, wouldn't you think they'd be on the news by now? Wouldn't you think they'd at least have some really popular buzz about the existence of vampires? Please use logic and stop believing everything you see, vampires are NOT real.

KittehFace
KittehFace wrote:
2014-08-20 17:20:13 -0700

Vinyl, there's no such things as spells, or magic. Magic is just an illusion to trick people into thinking that it's real.Why do you think they're called magic "TRICKS"?

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:11:33 -0700

and give out some things i know about vampires

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:11:03 -0700

and i dont care if you think im a vamp or not,i was just trying to be myself and give out some things i know

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50