Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-23 00:20:06 -0800

Haha....Vampire doesn't exist, huh?

Swag master101
Swag master101 wrote:
2013-02-22 21:27:34 -0800

Lol i used to think that my friend was a werewolf and i was a vampire because i could run fast,I used to stay up all night and all day most times without getting tired,and whenever i got a cut id suck the blood out of it (EWW) and ma friend used to Have REALLY good hearing and would start biting peole Lol

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-02-22 21:14:31 -0800

Your Not A Vampire

Vampire

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-02-22 20:37:35 -0800

Hehe... Imma vampire :P Imma bite yooh

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-22 20:07:20 -0800

that sounds cool but vamps are not real it would be cool if i were a vamp

jjdiva
jjdiva wrote:
2013-02-22 19:23:58 -0800

vamps are fiction but it would be cool to be one

freakshow101
freakshow101 wrote:
2013-02-22 17:44:03 -0800

vamps r real my friend is one

punksa
punksa wrote:
2013-02-22 17:19:51 -0800

it would be kinda cool to be a vampire...

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-02-22 17:01:07 -0800

LOL vampires don't exist at all i mean some fiction

MissIndependent587
MissIndependent587 wrote:
2013-02-22 16:55:28 -0800

Ease up on the vampire stuff.

acvc14
acvc14 wrote:
2013-02-22 16:46:56 -0800

You are watching to much Vampire Diaries

BowToTheRoyalty(ME)
BowToTheRoyalty(ME) wrote:
2013-02-22 16:45:09 -0800

Im a vampire!!!! So yes you probably are. I have 9 of the traits.

parad0x-
parad0x- wrote:
2013-02-22 15:48:16 -0800

i can't even stand this.
this is hilarious.
you should get checked out.
too much twilight jay-zus.

so yeah
so yeah wrote:
2013-02-22 15:21:59 -0800

sometimes i think i'm a vampire..
no i don't. that's beyond stupid.

Jaceyyy.
Jaceyyy. wrote:
2013-02-22 15:18:18 -0800

Omg im a vampire........how stupid

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-02-22 14:53:03 -0800

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at how stupid this is.

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-02-22 14:38:17 -0800

if you have the fang symptom this there is a thing where you do get fangs,paleness,and sensitive to the sun

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-02-22 14:26:27 -0800

LOL i have those moments. And iron tastes good.

brandonswagg
brandonswagg wrote:
2013-02-22 14:16:27 -0800

worse traits ever those r fake

ghostbuster123
ghostbuster123 wrote:
2013-02-22 12:59:10 -0800

i cant come out in the day i really am the culllen kid i am a vamp

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.