Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

samababe
samababe wrote:
2013-02-26 08:09:40 -0800

i think i may be a vampire but i dont react to silver, garlic, crucifixes, holy water and sunlight and i dont turn into a bat and i dont like the taste of blood

Lollipop@03
Lollipop@03 wrote:
2013-02-26 07:23:12 -0800

You all crazy if you think that vampires are real because they aren't REAL...OKAY?

wonderland-v.s-reality
wonderland-v.s-reality wrote:
2013-02-26 05:37:04 -0800

Im sorry but I do believe in Vampires. I think they are real. Just because in fiction they say they arent doesnt mean they arent.

maxy222
maxy222 wrote:
2013-02-26 00:34:50 -0800

actually this article make me to laugh loud hehehe very cool article

marcelinethevampire
marcelinethevampire wrote:
2013-02-26 00:30:54 -0800

y'all never know my identity.. Vampire

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-02-26 00:12:26 -0800

Vampires are a myth
they r not real

maxy222
maxy222 wrote:
2013-02-26 00:06:04 -0800

hehe thats cool but i dont believe it cuz there is no vampire or monsters or something like this

davonte2000
davonte2000 wrote:
2013-02-25 17:27:43 -0800

all of ya'll are crazy!

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-02-25 15:37:28 -0800

I'm glad I there are some more vamps I thought I was the last of my kind

shawdow girl_2287788

ashezStandByMe;3 wrote:
2013-02-25 05:04:15 -0800

LOL...

so yeah
so yeah wrote:
2013-02-25 04:55:32 -0800

@nevershoutKATE & @sami2323 - if you're a vampire, you can turn into a bat and i am like 99.99% sure you can't do that. my point is, you ain't no vampire.

sami2323
sami2323 wrote:
2013-02-25 03:52:26 -0800

i`ve been a vampire all my lifeand my sister is too

NevershoutKATE
NevershoutKATE wrote:
2013-02-24 20:27:11 -0800

I'm a vampire ill change ya once u get to know me and if I like u

Bubba 11!
Bubba 11! wrote:
2013-02-24 19:31:06 -0800

What the heck? I don't think vampiers are real

Bubba 11!
Bubba 11! wrote:
2013-02-24 19:30:35 -0800

What the heck? I don't think vampiers

Red_Rain
Red_Rain wrote:
2013-02-24 19:25:28 -0800

Vampires are real I know because I know.....lmaoo xD

im half black
im half black wrote:
2013-02-24 19:19:31 -0800

im a half black vampire

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.