Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Ilove1234
Ilove1234 wrote:
2013-02-24 18:29:49 -0800

LOl I'm a vampire and vampires eat unicorns lol

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-02-24 18:18:43 -0800

lmaoo josh !!

_*Joshii*_
_*Joshii*_ wrote:
2013-02-24 18:13:53 -0800

.____. & Im A Unicorn...

BEWARE666
BEWARE666 wrote:
2013-02-24 17:01:34 -0800

i'm a vampire. but i like to cover it up like this. if i say something that could be a clue that accidentily blurts out i say "look a monkey" Clown

Oblivion
Oblivion wrote:
2013-02-24 14:50:06 -0800

ok personally i see it like this if kw says not to trust people online and what they say then we shouldnt trust kw or what they say for all we know they could be predators as well anyhow we cant base if vampires are real or not through fiction as the fact that people fear what they don't understand there for there to afraid to find out if vampires exist or not however id be Intrested to find out if vampires exist not by facts not by hear say but by my own two eyes

shawdow girl
shawdow girl wrote:
2013-02-24 14:33:28 -0800

i love the taste to and i cant get sleep and i hate the sun and most of all I HATE GARLICE

Ilove1234
Ilove1234 wrote:
2013-02-24 13:25:13 -0800

I LOVE VAMPIRES

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-24 13:24:24 -0800

i am not surre if they are real but my eyes are sensitive to sunn but i still come out and i do not like the taste of blood and i dont likke to sleep c: so by the wayy i saw on tv that there are onl 3 vampires left in the worldd

archi11
archi11 wrote:
2013-02-24 13:18:39 -0800

VAMPIRES ARE NOT REAL AND PLZ DONT DRINK BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

wolfiegal

Sweetestgirlonearth wrote:
2013-02-24 12:51:18 -0800

they are real

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-02-24 12:32:31 -0800

Seriously? Vampires are not real! Give me a break! Kids are so childish these day. Come on!

Sweetestgirlonearth
Sweetestgirlonearth wrote:
2013-02-24 12:25:00 -0800

I'm a Vampire

chapice
chapice wrote:
2013-02-24 12:11:11 -0800

I wish to be A Cullen vampire like from the Twilight saga, but i do know they are not real. What, have you seen one before? i dont think so... ad btw-you are just seeking attention. obviously you arent a vampire... Indifferent

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-02-24 07:44:39 -0800

Well some people sell there soul to the devil to be a vampire but for me no I dont

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-02-24 07:44:11 -0800

Well some people well there soul to the devil to be a vampire but for me no I dont

Fi-tiIsBeautiful
Fi-tiIsBeautiful wrote:
2013-02-24 00:59:14 -0800

I believe vampires are real, i wish i was one

Geo Swaggin
Geo Swaggin wrote:
2013-02-23 22:12:14 -0800

ahhhhh

Xoxo'Piinky♡
Xoxo'Piinky♡ wrote:
2013-02-23 21:57:37 -0800

cara de huevo estrellado ;D

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel