Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Xoxo'Piinky♡
Xoxo'Piinky♡ wrote:
2013-02-23 21:14:51 -0800

Ahahaha your such a loser !
Ramon talk to me !

nayboo4
nayboo4 wrote:
2013-02-23 21:14:43 -0800

WELL WE NEVA NO I MEAN THEY ARE FAKE

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-02-23 21:08:49 -0800

Actually that is just weak vampires that burns in light

nayboo4
nayboo4 wrote:
2013-02-23 21:08:04 -0800

IKR

Mafia-Princess_2211100
Mafia-Princess_2211100 wrote:
2013-02-23 21:06:16 -0800

*giggles* *starts laughing harder* *full on maniac laughter* I reallly hope this is a joke.

nayboo4
nayboo4 wrote:
2013-02-23 21:03:49 -0800

people these days need to stop . like twlight, vampires dont sparkle they burn like come on get real.

BOTDF official

BOTDF official wrote:
2013-02-23 20:55:16 -0800

Yup that's true

Xoxo'Piinky♡
Xoxo'Piinky♡ wrote:
2013-02-23 20:54:11 -0800

Im a unicorn fqhk the rest . bye.

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-02-23 20:53:12 -0800

Our eye sight are very close to an eagle eyes

BOTDF official
BOTDF official wrote:
2013-02-23 20:53:00 -0800

We are real, humans just think we are too awesome to exist

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-02-23 20:51:34 -0800

We do exist humans don't believe us

car2090
car2090 wrote:
2013-02-23 20:34:14 -0800

so true

Joanna Cullen
Joanna Cullen wrote:
2013-02-23 20:28:43 -0800

vampires are so real no matter wat ppl say u r not alone when it comes to thinking ur a vampire no one believes me but vampires r real

Coyia
Coyia wrote:
2013-02-23 19:54:56 -0800

...Humanity has lost all meaning.

mlenzena
mlenzena wrote:
2013-02-23 19:42:52 -0800

vampiers are miths

darkueen
darkueen wrote:
2013-02-23 19:23:24 -0800

i like the tast of blood but i am not a vampire

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me