Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:41:07 -0700

magic had to come from somewhere,and i do spells,and i want to because its who i am,

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:38:36 -0700

Actually, there is some real magick, it just doesn't work the way most people think it does. Search "wicca" or "paganism" on kidzworld alone and you'll see.

KittehFace
KittehFace wrote:
2014-08-20 17:23:10 -0700

Vampires are not real - they're just some kind of little horror-type creature to use in horror movies! (or Twilight, if you're into that). Honestly, if vampires are real, wouldn't you think they'd be on the news by now? Wouldn't you think they'd at least have some really popular buzz about the existence of vampires? Please use logic and stop believing everything you see, vampires are NOT real.

KittehFace
KittehFace wrote:
2014-08-20 17:20:13 -0700

Vinyl, there's no such things as spells, or magic. Magic is just an illusion to trick people into thinking that it's real.Why do you think they're called magic "TRICKS"?

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:11:33 -0700

and give out some things i know about vampires

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:11:03 -0700

and i dont care if you think im a vamp or not,i was just trying to be myself and give out some things i know

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 17:10:15 -0700

i do spells and practice magick.its nice and fun for me,im not pathetic

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-08-20 17:02:27 -0700

Omg. This is so pathetic.
There are no vampires.
Those spells? Ha! It doesn't work.
You can go on trying to bite people with your fangs or whatever, but it just isn't real.
Good luck.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 16:50:27 -0700

god of vampires? i did a spell and it worked so yea

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-08-20 16:48:08 -0700

You can't be a vampire. Only I, the God of Vampires, can make you one. You weren't on the list.

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-08-20 16:46:02 -0700

WHOEVER WROTE THE QUESTION, MESSAGE ME I KNOW THE REAL ANSWER

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 16:42:16 -0700

i dont even like twilight that much

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-08-20 16:38:18 -0700

Someone's been reading Twilight.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 16:29:46 -0700

im fine,and i really am one.i did a spell

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-08-20 16:17:17 -0700

People that think they're a vampire seriously need help. Thank god Dear Dish-it addressed this.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 14:20:16 -0700

i am a real vampire and i know hats its like and this is just not nice

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 14:19:46 -0700

not ture! not all vamps turn into bats!

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:12:58 -0700

i did the same thing i am a guy and if you ever heard of little big planet i built a little home for one hoping thast he would come and sleep in it and live with me if you dont know what its called look it up but mermaids arent real not in magic but in biolagy cuz nay thing is possible in biolagy and adaption

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:10:35 -0700

iits hard for me to sleep at night but its probs beacuse your brain is wired if you are playing with electronics beforte you go to bed its makekes your brain wired and makes it harder for you to sleep so i would would stop using electronics a hour before you go to bed and just watch tv then the next day you can get back on the problem with me is my brother hogs the tv evry day so i dont wnat to be bored so i have no choice

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:07:13 -0700

I KNOW RIGHT IF ANY ONE LOOKS AT IT FOR A AMOUNT OF TIME THER EYS WOULDNT EVEN BE IN THER EYE SOCKETS

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
reply about 1 hour
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
I guess you should give your parents some time to accept the fact. And don't worry... everyhing wil end up fine.... :)
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
You should probably tell your mom or ny of your siblings about it (if you have any siblings)... or maybe you should just ask your dad about it when he's in a good mood. Hope I was of help.... :)