Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 16:50:27 -0700

god of vampires? i did a spell and it worked so yea

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-08-20 16:48:08 -0700

You can't be a vampire. Only I, the God of Vampires, can make you one. You weren't on the list.

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-08-20 16:46:02 -0700

WHOEVER WROTE THE QUESTION, MESSAGE ME I KNOW THE REAL ANSWER

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 16:42:16 -0700

i dont even like twilight that much

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-08-20 16:38:18 -0700

Someone's been reading Twilight.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 16:29:46 -0700

im fine,and i really am one.i did a spell

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-08-20 16:17:17 -0700

People that think they're a vampire seriously need help. Thank god Dear Dish-it addressed this.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 14:20:16 -0700

i am a real vampire and i know hats its like and this is just not nice

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-08-20 14:19:46 -0700

not ture! not all vamps turn into bats!

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:12:58 -0700

i did the same thing i am a guy and if you ever heard of little big planet i built a little home for one hoping thast he would come and sleep in it and live with me if you dont know what its called look it up but mermaids arent real not in magic but in biolagy cuz nay thing is possible in biolagy and adaption

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:10:35 -0700

iits hard for me to sleep at night but its probs beacuse your brain is wired if you are playing with electronics beforte you go to bed its makekes your brain wired and makes it harder for you to sleep so i would would stop using electronics a hour before you go to bed and just watch tv then the next day you can get back on the problem with me is my brother hogs the tv evry day so i dont wnat to be bored so i have no choice

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:07:13 -0700

I KNOW RIGHT IF ANY ONE LOOKS AT IT FOR A AMOUNT OF TIME THER EYS WOULDNT EVEN BE IN THER EYE SOCKETS

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:06:10 -0700

its just like being a brony if i ever turn into a actually pony i would miss my human traits such as communicating in words using hands to pick up things its good to pretend your one but you dont actually want to be one youll get over it but when we are talking about mermaids they are not foreged by magic like in such tv shows called h20 and others no but mermaids are foreged by biolagy anythibng is possible from adaption scientist think thats we had to catch food from the sea so our legs adapte

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:06:08 -0700

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:01:56 -0700

ok for the first of all there is a deases for all of those things sensitive skin to sun sharp fanged teeth and other stuff cherryvamps are not real they just were made upp like any other thing that doesnt apply to realality trinx you dont want to be a vampire its fun to pretend to be one but you dont wnat to be one for real you would have to stay inside all day and you can only go out at night but all your friends wont be able to come out and all that you couldnt even go to school trust me y

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-07-13 16:10:50 -0700

Vampires are real! Just like fairies and merpeople.
And yet, I don't think you're a vampire, Cullen Kid.
You don't have enough of the traits. You might have a relative who's a vampire and you got some of the vampire genes.

Trinxoxo

Ew. Yikes. OMG.

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-13 13:50:17 -0700

YOUR KIDDING... YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?!?! Annoyed

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT