Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

BeYourselfSweetie
BeYourselfSweetie wrote:
2014-07-13 12:38:19 -0700

Really? We all have eyes that are sensitive to the sun. IT'S THE SUN.

kittycatty321
kittycatty321 wrote:
2014-07-13 10:12:31 -0700

ummm this is just stupid I bet someone did it as a joke

-Chey-

dinosaurs- wrote:
2014-07-12 19:28:29 -0700

lol only you'd say that

Nevermind-
Nevermind- wrote:
2014-07-12 19:27:11 -0700

This stupid vampires arnt real she probably watched twilight way too many times

ScarletRider
ScarletRider wrote:
2014-07-12 17:37:17 -0700

I love the taste of blood.

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:32:43 -0700

smile

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:22:09 -0700

Spells to become a mermaid. Yea it was stupid. Frustrated

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:21:46 -0700

No. Your not a vampire. I used to go through the same thing, except I was obsessed with spells to turn into a mermaid.... Frustrated

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:14:36 -0700

I know, right!

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:12:29 -0700

You can think that, it's all your imagination. But to me, vampires are some sort of folktale shared throughout the nation. Also, people tell those kind of stories to scare children. People are doing these things to make up things and make kids not able to sleep at night. Nonetheless, keep dreaming. And I'll think of whether or not they're real.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:06:13 -0700

I wouldn't wish that I was one. I wouldn't be able to see my friends, see the sunshine, stay in the kitchen when my mother cuts up garlic, all of that. You wouldn't be able to do all of that kind of stuff. Would you REALLY like to be a vampire? Also, vampires aren't real. They're a folktale that's shared throughout the nation. So I wouldn't give my hopes up.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:02:25 -0700

You're right. If someone was able to turn into a bat, then that right there proves that they're a vampire. Also, being or getting bit by another vampire? People can get tattoos of those kind of things. If they got bit by a vampire, and you think they're faking it, go get some garlic and stick it up in their face. That's how I prove it.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:56:58 -0700

Vampire can be a nickname. Maybe you have some of the symptoms that a vampire has. Are your eyes sensitive to the sun or any kind of light? Are you afraid of the following things in the article? Anyway, I have some of the symptoms... O.O

fairest_of_all
fairest_of_all wrote:
2014-07-12 16:54:59 -0700

Are you serious? A VAMPIRE? Plz.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:53:38 -0700

Just to say, Werewolves aren't real. I'm not trying to disappoint your dreams, thoughts and imagination. Just saying that werewolves are a spoken tale. You can think and dream and all that... but this is just something that I have to say. Sorry if I upset you in any way.

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
-Gwen42--
Sometimes
linkofhyrule
my parents are kinda strict but they yell all the time, my dad calls me "boy". I tell him to stop and I get grounded some more. my mums always yelling, my brothers (younger) is always blaming stuff on me that I didn't do just to stay out of trouble, and my parents never listen to my side. in fact, my dad says "shut up, boy." can someone help me?
-Gwen42--