Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-13 13:50:17 -0700

YOUR KIDDING... YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?!?! Annoyed

BeYourselfSweetie
BeYourselfSweetie wrote:
2014-07-13 13:05:21 -0700

Plus, I can't sleep at night either, that doesn't mean I'm a vampire. Annoyed

BeYourselfSweetie
BeYourselfSweetie wrote:
2014-07-13 12:38:19 -0700

Really? We all have eyes that are sensitive to the sun. IT'S THE SUN.

kittycatty321
kittycatty321 wrote:
2014-07-13 10:12:31 -0700

ummm this is just stupid I bet someone did it as a joke

-Chey-

dinosaurs- wrote:
2014-07-12 19:28:29 -0700

lol only you'd say that

Nevermind-
Nevermind- wrote:
2014-07-12 19:27:11 -0700

This stupid vampires arnt real she probably watched twilight way too many times

ScarletRider
ScarletRider wrote:
2014-07-12 17:37:17 -0700

I love the taste of blood.

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:32:43 -0700

smile

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:22:09 -0700

Spells to become a mermaid. Yea it was stupid. Frustrated

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:21:46 -0700

No. Your not a vampire. I used to go through the same thing, except I was obsessed with spells to turn into a mermaid.... Frustrated

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:14:36 -0700

I know, right!

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:12:29 -0700

You can think that, it's all your imagination. But to me, vampires are some sort of folktale shared throughout the nation. Also, people tell those kind of stories to scare children. People are doing these things to make up things and make kids not able to sleep at night. Nonetheless, keep dreaming. And I'll think of whether or not they're real.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:06:13 -0700

I wouldn't wish that I was one. I wouldn't be able to see my friends, see the sunshine, stay in the kitchen when my mother cuts up garlic, all of that. You wouldn't be able to do all of that kind of stuff. Would you REALLY like to be a vampire? Also, vampires aren't real. They're a folktale that's shared throughout the nation. So I wouldn't give my hopes up.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:02:25 -0700

You're right. If someone was able to turn into a bat, then that right there proves that they're a vampire. Also, being or getting bit by another vampire? People can get tattoos of those kind of things. If they got bit by a vampire, and you think they're faking it, go get some garlic and stick it up in their face. That's how I prove it.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:56:58 -0700

Vampire can be a nickname. Maybe you have some of the symptoms that a vampire has. Are your eyes sensitive to the sun or any kind of light? Are you afraid of the following things in the article? Anyway, I have some of the symptoms... O.O

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

justimagine23
justimagine23 posted in Friends:
this is a forum for girls who are lost and dont have a clue as to knowing if a guy likes them... and how to ask them is harder than anyting in the world
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
You're not allowed to give out website names here, sorry.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Eat Vitamin C ! You'r periods will be more SOON! hehe!
Joer
Joer posted in Style:
Have you seen this beautiful clothes? :D Perfect for the winter! littlejalo. ###  just bought those boots to my sisters daughter :D Do u have any more suggestions on webpages?
carolyna_03
carolyna_03 posted in Friends:
Dear dish it , I'm 11yrs old and i realy need ur help with this situation, so recently my chest area is very sore and itchy I also have been craving lots of food especially sugar and I have been having realy sore muscle pains in my leg I've also noticed a strange odour coming from (down there ) I'm not realy sure what discharge is but I know it's goey stuff but can it be watery or something i do find my undies a bit wet anyways I use quite a lot of deoderant under my arms but I barely get cramps. I realy need advise on this so am I getting super close  thnx  cazz