Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-12 16:52:43 -0700

Vampires? Seriously Like

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:51:18 -0700

Vampires? Really? This is weird. I've never seen or heard of such topic. But now, this is just an... awkward moment.

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-07-12 13:44:27 -0700

Turning into a bat is impossible, other then that the rest seems pretty realisic

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-12 13:39:53 -0700

My grandma call me a vampire

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-12 13:21:37 -0700

i also think werewolves are real

animerules4ever

pinkpie43 wrote:
2014-04-25 11:06:44 -0700

weirdo

minecraftfan123
minecraftfan123 wrote:
2014-04-02 21:22:16 -0700

if you were a vampire then you would have been burned by the sunlight already. so, no your not a vampire.

KTRush
KTRush wrote:
2014-03-25 09:03:00 -0700

I AM NOT SURE I WISH I WERE A VAMPIRE I THINK IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL

Maddyroxjp
Maddyroxjp wrote:
2014-03-20 17:11:54 -0700

i love the taste of blood. It tastes amazing. but i don't drink other people's blood, i drink my own by picking scabs and sipping the drops of blood am i a vampire?

redja
redja wrote:
2014-03-17 18:28:00 -0700

? if vampires werent introduced in books or movies i bet most of you guys wouldnt be "vampires" they aint real

EllaFrozen
EllaFrozen wrote:
2014-03-04 00:15:45 -0800

Vampires are real. I study spells and witchcraft myself and they are such thing as a vampire spell. If someone has casted it on you you MAY.

twyla215
twyla215 wrote:
2014-02-15 16:49:49 -0800

i know right im a vamp myself

twyla215
twyla215 wrote:
2014-02-15 16:47:03 -0800

so real

lolalake
lolalake wrote:
2014-01-24 17:08:14 -0800

vampires are toatally fiction but i had a friend who said the same thing as who posted this

AadyaM
AadyaM wrote:
2014-01-21 02:31:47 -0800

just read about those symptoms...... its probably something else....

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2014-01-16 11:03:36 -0800

Not real.

GummeeBear
GummeeBear wrote:
2014-01-14 04:24:05 -0800

Not real

9bella
9bella wrote:
2014-01-11 18:14:13 -0800

vampires are not real Indifferent

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^