Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

MonasYou

BeYourselfSweetie wrote:
2014-07-13 13:05:21 -0700

Plus, I can't sleep at night either, that doesn't mean I'm a vampire. Annoyed

BeYourselfSweetie
BeYourselfSweetie wrote:
2014-07-13 12:38:19 -0700

Really? We all have eyes that are sensitive to the sun. IT'S THE SUN.

kittycatty321
kittycatty321 wrote:
2014-07-13 10:12:31 -0700

ummm this is just stupid I bet someone did it as a joke

-Chey-

dinosaurs- wrote:
2014-07-12 19:28:29 -0700

lol only you'd say that

Nevermind-
Nevermind- wrote:
2014-07-12 19:27:11 -0700

This stupid vampires arnt real she probably watched twilight way too many times

ScarletRider
ScarletRider wrote:
2014-07-12 17:37:17 -0700

I love the taste of blood.

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:32:43 -0700

smile

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:22:09 -0700

Spells to become a mermaid. Yea it was stupid. Frustrated

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:21:46 -0700

No. Your not a vampire. I used to go through the same thing, except I was obsessed with spells to turn into a mermaid.... Frustrated

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:14:36 -0700

I know, right!

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:12:29 -0700

You can think that, it's all your imagination. But to me, vampires are some sort of folktale shared throughout the nation. Also, people tell those kind of stories to scare children. People are doing these things to make up things and make kids not able to sleep at night. Nonetheless, keep dreaming. And I'll think of whether or not they're real.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:06:13 -0700

I wouldn't wish that I was one. I wouldn't be able to see my friends, see the sunshine, stay in the kitchen when my mother cuts up garlic, all of that. You wouldn't be able to do all of that kind of stuff. Would you REALLY like to be a vampire? Also, vampires aren't real. They're a folktale that's shared throughout the nation. So I wouldn't give my hopes up.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 17:02:25 -0700

You're right. If someone was able to turn into a bat, then that right there proves that they're a vampire. Also, being or getting bit by another vampire? People can get tattoos of those kind of things. If they got bit by a vampire, and you think they're faking it, go get some garlic and stick it up in their face. That's how I prove it.

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever