Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:06:10 -0700

its just like being a brony if i ever turn into a actually pony i would miss my human traits such as communicating in words using hands to pick up things its good to pretend your one but you dont actually want to be one youll get over it but when we are talking about mermaids they are not foreged by magic like in such tv shows called h20 and others no but mermaids are foreged by biolagy anythibng is possible from adaption scientist think thats we had to catch food from the sea so our legs adapte

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:06:08 -0700

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-14 09:01:56 -0700

ok for the first of all there is a deases for all of those things sensitive skin to sun sharp fanged teeth and other stuff cherryvamps are not real they just were made upp like any other thing that doesnt apply to realality trinx you dont want to be a vampire its fun to pretend to be one but you dont wnat to be one for real you would have to stay inside all day and you can only go out at night but all your friends wont be able to come out and all that you couldnt even go to school trust me y

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-07-13 16:10:50 -0700

Vampires are real! Just like fairies and merpeople.
And yet, I don't think you're a vampire, Cullen Kid.
You don't have enough of the traits. You might have a relative who's a vampire and you got some of the vampire genes.

Trinxoxo

BeYourselfSweetie wrote:
2014-07-13 13:05:21 -0700

Plus, I can't sleep at night either, that doesn't mean I'm a vampire. Annoyed

BeYourselfSweetie
BeYourselfSweetie wrote:
2014-07-13 12:38:19 -0700

Really? We all have eyes that are sensitive to the sun. IT'S THE SUN.

kittycatty321
kittycatty321 wrote:
2014-07-13 10:12:31 -0700

ummm this is just stupid I bet someone did it as a joke

-Chey-

dinosaurs- wrote:
2014-07-12 19:28:29 -0700

lol only you'd say that

Nevermind-
Nevermind- wrote:
2014-07-12 19:27:11 -0700

This stupid vampires arnt real she probably watched twilight way too many times

ScarletRider
ScarletRider wrote:
2014-07-12 17:37:17 -0700

I love the taste of blood.

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-12 17:32:43 -0700

smile

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend