Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:56:58 -0700

Vampire can be a nickname. Maybe you have some of the symptoms that a vampire has. Are your eyes sensitive to the sun or any kind of light? Are you afraid of the following things in the article? Anyway, I have some of the symptoms... O.O

fairest_of_all
fairest_of_all wrote:
2014-07-12 16:54:59 -0700

Are you serious? A VAMPIRE? Plz.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:53:38 -0700

Just to say, Werewolves aren't real. I'm not trying to disappoint your dreams, thoughts and imagination. Just saying that werewolves are a spoken tale. You can think and dream and all that... but this is just something that I have to say. Sorry if I upset you in any way.

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-12 16:52:43 -0700

Vampires? Seriously Like

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:51:18 -0700

Vampires? Really? This is weird. I've never seen or heard of such topic. But now, this is just an... awkward moment.

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-07-12 13:44:27 -0700

Turning into a bat is impossible, other then that the rest seems pretty realisic

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-12 13:39:53 -0700

My grandma call me a vampire

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-12 13:21:37 -0700

i also think werewolves are real

animerules4ever

pinkpie43 wrote:
2014-04-25 11:06:44 -0700

weirdo

minecraftfan123
minecraftfan123 wrote:
2014-04-02 21:22:16 -0700

if you were a vampire then you would have been burned by the sunlight already. so, no your not a vampire.

KTRush
KTRush wrote:
2014-03-25 09:03:00 -0700

I AM NOT SURE I WISH I WERE A VAMPIRE I THINK IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL

Maddyroxjp
Maddyroxjp wrote:
2014-03-20 17:11:54 -0700

i love the taste of blood. It tastes amazing. but i don't drink other people's blood, i drink my own by picking scabs and sipping the drops of blood am i a vampire?

redja
redja wrote:
2014-03-17 18:28:00 -0700

? if vampires werent introduced in books or movies i bet most of you guys wouldnt be "vampires" they aint real

EllaFrozen
EllaFrozen wrote:
2014-03-04 00:15:45 -0800

Vampires are real. I study spells and witchcraft myself and they are such thing as a vampire spell. If someone has casted it on you you MAY.

twyla215
twyla215 wrote:
2014-02-15 16:49:49 -0800

i know right im a vamp myself

twyla215
twyla215 wrote:
2014-02-15 16:47:03 -0800

so real

lolalake
lolalake wrote:
2014-01-24 17:08:14 -0800

vampires are toatally fiction but i had a friend who said the same thing as who posted this

AadyaM
AadyaM wrote:
2014-01-21 02:31:47 -0800

just read about those symptoms...... its probably something else....

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever