Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:53:38 -0700

Just to say, Werewolves aren't real. I'm not trying to disappoint your dreams, thoughts and imagination. Just saying that werewolves are a spoken tale. You can think and dream and all that... but this is just something that I have to say. Sorry if I upset you in any way.

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-12 16:52:43 -0700

Vampires? Seriously Like

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:51:18 -0700

Vampires? Really? This is weird. I've never seen or heard of such topic. But now, this is just an... awkward moment.

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-07-12 13:44:27 -0700

Turning into a bat is impossible, other then that the rest seems pretty realisic

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-12 13:39:53 -0700

My grandma call me a vampire

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-12 13:21:37 -0700

i also think werewolves are real

animerules4ever

pinkpie43 wrote:
2014-04-25 11:06:44 -0700

weirdo

minecraftfan123
minecraftfan123 wrote:
2014-04-02 21:22:16 -0700

if you were a vampire then you would have been burned by the sunlight already. so, no your not a vampire.

KTRush
KTRush wrote:
2014-03-25 09:03:00 -0700

I AM NOT SURE I WISH I WERE A VAMPIRE I THINK IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL

Maddyroxjp
Maddyroxjp wrote:
2014-03-20 17:11:54 -0700

i love the taste of blood. It tastes amazing. but i don't drink other people's blood, i drink my own by picking scabs and sipping the drops of blood am i a vampire?

redja
redja wrote:
2014-03-17 18:28:00 -0700

? if vampires werent introduced in books or movies i bet most of you guys wouldnt be "vampires" they aint real

EllaFrozen
EllaFrozen wrote:
2014-03-04 00:15:45 -0800

Vampires are real. I study spells and witchcraft myself and they are such thing as a vampire spell. If someone has casted it on you you MAY.

twyla215
twyla215 wrote:
2014-02-15 16:49:49 -0800

i know right im a vamp myself

twyla215
twyla215 wrote:
2014-02-15 16:47:03 -0800

so real

lolalake
lolalake wrote:
2014-01-24 17:08:14 -0800

vampires are toatally fiction but i had a friend who said the same thing as who posted this

AadyaM
AadyaM wrote:
2014-01-21 02:31:47 -0800

just read about those symptoms...... its probably something else....

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2014-01-16 11:03:36 -0800

Not real.

GummeeBear
GummeeBear wrote:
2014-01-14 04:24:05 -0800

Not real

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)