Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-08-03 14:56:42 -0700

Wow I would like to be one but thats totally impossible. Because they are FAKE!!!

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-08-03 13:47:46 -0700

oooo

Rawrr_its_mee
Rawrr_its_mee wrote:
2013-08-03 12:42:55 -0700

Wow a vampire? C'mon now that's not even realistic Vampire

Whatever_Kaylee
Whatever_Kaylee wrote:
2013-08-03 12:25:27 -0700

why would you want to be a vampire?!
(crazy)

Whatever_Kaylee
Whatever_Kaylee wrote:
2013-08-03 12:23:47 -0700

-.-

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 12:18:05 -0700

We get it Dorriel. Can we just drop this? JEEZ

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 12:10:13 -0700

Growing fangs is normal to humans tooth systems of stamina

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 12:10:04 -0700

Growing fangs is normal to humans tooth sydtems of stamina

Whatever_Kaylee
Whatever_Kaylee wrote:
2013-08-03 12:00:14 -0700

Did you grow some fangs? (sarcastic)

Whatever_Kaylee
Whatever_Kaylee wrote:
2013-08-03 11:59:56 -0700

This is so stupid. Vampires aren't even real.

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:59:35 -0700

i dont care its a point whatever they believe in

evangeline bella
evangeline bella wrote:
2013-08-03 11:57:00 -0700

Okay so do have a proof that they are real?

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 11:56:04 -0700

I wouldnt drag god in this Dorriel. Thats a different subject for a different time

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:50:31 -0700

Like whatever god u believe in we came from the same one

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 11:47:10 -0700

Alright yeah you have the idea "Any thing is possible" but really? Believe what you want guys. If you think they are real then they are if you dont then they arent. Beleive what you choose. I believe vamps could be real, i believe zombies are too. So then they are real

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:39:56 -0700

Like for real come on people anything is possible

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 11:37:24 -0700

I sleep all day kinda of and stay awake all night. Does this make me a vamp?? NO it makes me a night person, i am pale. Does this make me a vamp!? NO i just dont get out much. I aint saying they dont exist but look at the facts guys. They could or couldnt be real. Who cares

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:23:37 -0700

Anythings possible so forreal live life and think

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 11:23:04 -0700

Who are u to claime that they are not real

HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath wrote:
2013-08-03 11:14:38 -0700

I don't think you should dismiss the idea completely. Who are we to say that vampires don't exist?

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.