Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:56:58 -0700

Vampire can be a nickname. Maybe you have some of the symptoms that a vampire has. Are your eyes sensitive to the sun or any kind of light? Are you afraid of the following things in the article? Anyway, I have some of the symptoms... O.O

fairest_of_all
fairest_of_all wrote:
2014-07-12 16:54:59 -0700

Are you serious? A VAMPIRE? Plz.

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:53:38 -0700

Just to say, Werewolves aren't real. I'm not trying to disappoint your dreams, thoughts and imagination. Just saying that werewolves are a spoken tale. You can think and dream and all that... but this is just something that I have to say. Sorry if I upset you in any way.

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-12 16:52:43 -0700

Vampires? Seriously Like

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-07-12 16:51:18 -0700

Vampires? Really? This is weird. I've never seen or heard of such topic. But now, this is just an... awkward moment.

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-07-12 13:44:27 -0700

Turning into a bat is impossible, other then that the rest seems pretty realisic

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-12 13:39:53 -0700

My grandma call me a vampire

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-12 13:21:37 -0700

i also think werewolves are real

animerules4ever

pinkpie43 wrote:
2014-04-25 11:06:44 -0700

weirdo

minecraftfan123
minecraftfan123 wrote:
2014-04-02 21:22:16 -0700

if you were a vampire then you would have been burned by the sunlight already. so, no your not a vampire.

KTRush
KTRush wrote:
2014-03-25 09:03:00 -0700

I AM NOT SURE I WISH I WERE A VAMPIRE I THINK IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL

Maddyroxjp
Maddyroxjp wrote:
2014-03-20 17:11:54 -0700

i love the taste of blood. It tastes amazing. but i don't drink other people's blood, i drink my own by picking scabs and sipping the drops of blood am i a vampire?

redja
redja wrote:
2014-03-17 18:28:00 -0700

? if vampires werent introduced in books or movies i bet most of you guys wouldnt be "vampires" they aint real

EllaFrozen
EllaFrozen wrote:
2014-03-04 00:15:45 -0800

Vampires are real. I study spells and witchcraft myself and they are such thing as a vampire spell. If someone has casted it on you you MAY.

twyla215
twyla215 wrote:
2014-02-15 16:49:49 -0800

i know right im a vamp myself

twyla215
twyla215 wrote:
2014-02-15 16:47:03 -0800

so real

lolalake
lolalake wrote:
2014-01-24 17:08:14 -0800

vampires are toatally fiction but i had a friend who said the same thing as who posted this

AadyaM
AadyaM wrote:
2014-01-21 02:31:47 -0800

just read about those symptoms...... its probably something else....

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

seane0226
seane0226 posted in Style:
what about me? :(
reply less than a minute
Charulata
Cell phones , Laptops , Tab and many more technological things are useful & very good to us. But equally it's addicting. I think your mom understand that. And how old are you? What will you do with a cellphone now? SMS and etc yeas? Parents should give  these things after 17. Before that , you are too young for cellphones.
Standupandscream
Standupandscream posted in Style:
"CabeAlmighty" wrote:Ok no offense but red…. kinda ugly color for hair... sayng no offense doesnt work when you are calling something ugly m8. Also red is an awesome colour for hair, have you never seen a redhead before? They look awesome. I dyed my hair red because i like the colour red and red hair looks great on me.
CabeAlmighty
CabeAlmighty posted in Style:
Ok no offense but red…. kinda ugly color for hair...
jordand08
A year ago my grandfather had died. It's still hard, but in time, everything will be okay, I believe. Just recently my friend's mom died.